• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright Beth, do you prefer hard or gentle?

Hmmn a difficult question.

Sometimes I get into a really horny mood and only a good ravishing...dirty hot wild sex will do. Other times I want to connect to the person and like it slower to feel every inch, every second of it

i love boob playing. They are so sensitive I could come from them being played with alone. So add in boob play during sex and it makes it extra hot.

My mood now..a happy medium. Ive masturbated most of my sex aggression away today. So id like slow start and maybe passionate end.

straight sex...legs on shoulders, wrapped around...closeness.

I think looking at sterile sex pics has had its toll today and now im just in mood for cuddly, connecting sex

there is .. nothing wrong with cuddly connecting sex

i'd be up for that hun

now right now

i just want to be licked

Very hot...I love to gently reach in front of you as we had slow loving sex, you leant against the shower wall. My fingers squeezing and rubbing your nipples =P

A happy medium is always good hehe ;]

Mmm thats a very happy thought

straight sex...legs on shoulders, wrapped around...closeness.

I think looking at sterile sex pics has had its toll today and now im just in mood for cuddly, connecting sex

That does sound amazing. I would volunteer, but there is that darn lack of physical proximity. :)

I'm glad it is as happy for you as myself hehe. This is turning out to be quite a sexualy charged night isn't it.

Well i think between you all ive managed to reach a very aroused state..payback i presume for my fab pics ;)

Yes Beth, thank you for all of the pictures and also thank you for the very arousing discourse.

you guys are welcome

I vote for a big sensual gangbang :D..loving caresses among the masses

open invitation to gang bang..just make sure u sign guest book..i wanna know how many people were involved :)

1. Bethany (the horny blonde in the corner)

Back