Mom at son's swim meet

Mrmojo49

Experienced
Mom goes to 18 year old son's swim meet and is impressed and aroused by the skimpy speedos and the huge bulges the boys are packing. She is shocked to discover that her son is packing the biggest bulge of all. She notices the other mom's glancing at her boy's crotch and she shockingly finds herself finds herself aroused by her own son. She uses the pictures she took of her son at the meet in his speedo to masturbate to later that night. She is so ashamed of herself for these feelings, but at the same time so turned on by the thought of seeing her son's cock .. and maybe seducing him ...

sounds a good idea, i like the idea of the mum being aroused by the other boys until she notices how the other mums are interested in her own son. maybe she catches one of the other mums with her son and realises just how he has grown?

I really love the idea.

This moms could be like soccer mums, but in their case, it is about swimming and the sons are 18+.

Maybe they are in training. Or maybe it is a swimming competition, so Mom brought her camera with her to take some pictures. She has a very good camera that allows to zoom in very far ...

She sits on the grandstand near the pool and watches how her son prepares. Suddenly, she hears how 2 women next to her are talking about the guys ...
"Oh, look at this guy in lane 3. He has a nice sixpack."
"Yes. It looks very hot."

Mom looks at lane 3 and the guy there really has a hot body. The 2 women continue:

"And look at the guy in lane 6. The bulge in his speedo is huge. I try to imagine how big his cock is."
She turns around and looks at mother: "can you do me a favour? Can you take a picture of the guy in lane 6? He has a hot body."

Mom grins and replies "sure, I have no problem, taking pictures of my son".

The women blush and turn away. But mom can't get their words out of her head. " ... a hot body ... a huge bulge ... how big is his cock ..." She takes the camera and zooms in as far as possible, aiming right at his bulge ... it is really huge. Of course, she also takes many pictures, some full frontal, some just showing his bulge ... And she starts to fantasize. How does his cock look? How does it look if it is erected? How does it feel ... inside her pussy ... she is getting wet and she would start to masturbate, if she would be alone right now.

Well, later that day (or a couple of days later), she looks at the photos. She becomes aroused and starts to fantasize again. And this time, she is alone, so she masturbates. A couple of days later, this happens again, until she masturbates every day, while looking at the photos ...

All the time, she hides the photos somewhere, but this one time, she is in a hurry, so she can't put the photos in their usual hiding place. She just puts them on the table in her room and puts a magazine over it.

Some time later, son needs the magazine. He knows, it is in his mothers room. When he picks it up, he notices the photos of himself, in his speedo. One of the closeup photos of his speedo even has lipstick marks ... as if someone with lipstick kissed the photo.

So from that day on, son spies on his mom. The next time, she is alone in her room, he peeks through the keyhole ... and to his surprise, his mom is sitting there, with her pants down (or totally naked). In one hand, she holds some of the photos, the other hand is working her pussy ...
The son realizes how horny his mom is ... and that she still looks good, considering her age. If she enjoys masturbating to the photos, maybe she would love it, if she can take a look at what is underneath the speedo ...

Mom goes to 18 year old son's swim meet and is impressed and aroused by the skimpy speedos and the huge bulges the boys are packing. She is shocked to discover that her son is packing the biggest bulge of all. She notices the other mom's glancing at her boy's crotch and she shockingly finds herself finds herself aroused by her own son.
A wonderful theme Moj! The neighbourhood moms love being surrounded by muscular boys with thick erections straining out of their speedos, and I can see my own mother slowly becoming more lanquid and sensual in such circumstances. Lazy eyes in the summer heat!

Is there anything better than embracing my mother and feeling nothing but damp nylon fabric between my shaft and the soft feminine curvatures of her naval?

One can only imagine how she'd react to seeing the results of these encounters behind her son's bedroom door that night???

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/vsn9a

Sounds like a great. Maybe have her get with the other women and have the swim team over for a swim party for them thrown by the women and see if things get intresting..

The following christmas, mom asks son to get her a specific bathing suit that she new was very skimpy and very sexy. Mom also gets son a speedo a size too small. When they unwrap their gifts, mom insists they do a "fashion show" and try on their new bathing suits. They each go into their rooms and change. Mom comes out first feeling very sexy, and makes sure that she has a nice cameltoe showing and she's also showing a lot of cleavage. Son calls out from room and says his bathing suit is too small. Mom tells him to come out and show her anyway, so she can see if the style looks nice. hesitantly the son comes out and nom can immediately see that her plan was working. The bathing suit was barely covering his flacid bulge (which now seemed even bigger than she remembered from the swim meet). Once he got a good look at his mom, he couldn't stop looking at his mom's female parts. This pleased mom, and she asked him if he likes her new bathing suit. He stummered and said yes mom, you look very nice in the bathing suit. The bathing suit could barely contain his hardening penis. Mom then asked her son if she thought her bathing suit was too tight around the crotch .. she told her son to take a close look and let her know. This was too much for the son, as the cameltoe, and the obviously closely shaved pussy sent his semi erect penis into a full throttle pointing to the ceiling erection and forced his huge swollen cock head and several inches of rock hard penis to emerge and stick out from the top front elastic of his bathing suit. It happened so fast that mom got a good look at his massive erection before he realized what had happened. Once he realized it, he turned red and ran to his room ... Mom, the juices beginning to flow to her loins pursued her son and told him not to be embarrassed, that it was normal for boys to react that way when they see a woman they think is sexy, even if it is their mom .... Would love to see someone else with an erotic imagination finish telling what happens in this scenario .....

Mom goes to 18 year old son's swim meet and is impressed and aroused by the skimpy speedos and the huge bulges the boys are packing. She is shocked to discover that her son is packing the biggest bulge of all. She notices the other mom's glancing at her boy's crotch and she shockingly finds herself finds herself aroused by her own son. She uses the pictures she took of her son at the meet in his speedo to masturbate to later that night. She is so ashamed of herself for these feelings, but at the same time so turned on by the thought of seeing her son's cock .. and maybe seducing him ...

Very wrong but so horny :kiss: x x x

I think NASCAR set a very good scene, especially with the failure to hide them properly and the son finding them.

Question is, if the son did find out, how would he react? if one was going to tempt the other, who would it be? because in that situation, it could go either way, if not, both tempting each other.

Could also use the idea of him bringing home girls, or if so, bringing another mom or two, and his mother peeps in on the scene, see's his cock, and starts growing more and more aroused by the idea.

I think NASCAR set a very good scene, especially with the failure to hide them properly and the son finding them.

Question is, if the son did find out, how would he react? if one was going to tempt the other, who would it be? because in that situation, it could go either way, if not, both tempting each other.

Could also use the idea of him bringing home girls, or if so, bringing another mom or two, and his mother peeps in on the scene, see's his cock, and starts growing more and more aroused by the idea.

bringing home another mom? Sounds interesting.

After son found the pictures, he realizes, that mom is interested in his body. So he puts her to the test and dates one of the other moms.
It's kinda strange to have sex with a mature woman, but he likes it [this could be chapter 1 of a story]
But he also has this fantasy about having sex with his own mom. So he starts to think about a plan on how he can seduce his mom. All the time, he made sure that mom doesn't know about his mature girlfriend. But this time, he does everything to get caught ... and so it happens - at first, they do a lot of noise while having sex, so that mom realizes what he is doing. And then, the other mom sneaks out of the room, but "accidentally" walks into the his mom. So mom knows her son is into mature women ... and maybe into her, too

The following christmas, mom asks son to get her a specific bathing suit that she new was very skimpy and very sexy. Mom also gets son a speedo a size too small.

I love that idea, too.

Like her son, one of moms biggest hobbies is swimming. So when she asks son her son for a specific bathing suit, he isn't surprised. However, he can't find it, so he asks mom for help. She tells him, she will buy it, but he has to pay it and wrap it for christmas.

Mom is glad about this, because, she knows as soon as he would see the website where she orders it, son would become suspicious. The bathing suit is from "Wicked Weasel" [do a google picture search - I have seen window glass that is less see through then this bathing suits, when they are wet - and some almost only consists of strings].

Son thinks it is a normal bathing suit, so at christmas, when mom suggests the "fashion show", he doesn't mind at all - not knowing what will happen next.

Luckily, mom is still in a good shape, so she looks very hot in the skimpy outfit. And maybe they are rich, so they have an indoor pool. Mom suggests that they should go for a swim, and son doesn't mind (even though, he also has a semi hard one in his "too" small speedo.
However, when mom gets into the water, all the fabric becomes see through ... son can't get her eyes away from her nipples and shaved pussy, clearly being on display through the fabric.

Mom looks at the bulge in his pants and smiles "It seems as if my bathing suit is working. She starts to touch his bulge, and son realizes, he enjoys it. Especially when mom tells him, she has another present for him ... a blow job

I love that idea, too.

Like her son, one of moms biggest hobbies is swimming. So when she asks son her son for a specific bathing suit, he isn't surprised. However, he can't find it, so he asks mom for help. She tells him, she will buy it, but he has to pay it and wrap it for christmas.

Mom is glad about this, because, she knows as soon as he would see the website where she orders it, son would become suspicious. The bathing suit is from "Wicked Weasel" [do a google picture search - I have seen window glass that is less see through then this bathing suits, when they are wet - and some almost only consists of strings].

Son thinks it is a normal bathing suit, so at christmas, when mom suggests the "fashion show", he doesn't mind at all - not knowing what will happen next.

Luckily, mom is still in a good shape, so she looks very hot in the skimpy outfit. And maybe they are rich, so they have an indoor pool. Mom suggests that they should go for a swim, and son doesn't mind (even though, he also has a semi hard one in his "too" small speedo.
However, when mom gets into the water, all the fabric becomes see through ... son can't get her eyes away from her nipples and shaved pussy, clearly being on display through the fabric.

Mom looks at the bulge in his pants and smiles "It seems as if my bathing suit is working. She starts to touch his bulge, and son realizes, he enjoys it. Especially when mom tells him, she has another present for him ... a blow job

With a skimpy outfit like this, wouldnt be surprised with the nipple slips or even "wedgies" with her swimsuit as she hits the water / swims around / gets out. Extra Fan Service.

Sounds hot.

The mom also swimming is a good idea. Perhaps they start swimming together and noticing each other's bodies.

Perhaps the mom notices some of the other soccer mom's checking out her son, and she feels jealous. Her maternal side is protective of him and so she makes sure that no other woman can get to him except for herself.

hot story :)

the women are ogling the boy and talking about the size of the bulge in his speedo. the mom looks to see who it is and discovers it is her son. that night mom hears noises coming from her son's bedroom. she opens the door and finds her son fucking her next door neighbor, the woman who had been making the most suggestive remarks at the swimming pool. as the mom watches, she understand what all the fuss was about -- her son has 9 thick inches of fuck meat.

so she joins the two of them in her son's bed and turns it into a hot 3some ... i am sure that a creative writer can work out all the details :)))
sam

the women are ogling the boy and talking about the size of the bulge in his speedo. the mom looks to see who it is and discovers it is her son. that night mom hears noises coming from her son's bedroom. she opens the door and finds her son fucking her next door neighbor, the woman who had been making the most suggestive remarks at the swimming pool. as the mom watches, she understand what all the fuss was about -- her son has 9 thick inches of fuck meat.

so she joins the two of them in her son's bed and turns it into a hot 3some ... i am sure that a creative writer can work out all the details :)))
sam

I think instead of joining them, Mom just watches them. And then, the next day, Mom talks to her son.

"I heard strange noises from your room and I wasn't sure if you are allright, so I spied. I saw that you had sex with the woman from next door."
"Oh, alright. And now you want me to stop fucking her, right?"
"No. You can fuck her, if you want ... but I want the same. I never thought your cock would be so big ... being a "motherfucker" can be nice ..."

With that, Mom starts to touch her son ... and he enjoys it.

okay I'm not into the family sports. What if the simmers don't have a pool, but one of the neighbors does? So kids that want to swim train at the neighbors house during the day, and the mom's come over for wine....and they train in her pool?

okay I'm not into the family sports. What if the simmers don't have a pool, but one of the neighbors does? So kids that want to swim train at the neighbors house during the day, and the mom's come over for wine....and they train in her pool?

When you say family sports, do you mean Incest? because if you do, how about just not having anything to do with Story Ideas based on Incest? That way you wouldn't change the initial idea to meet your own tastes.

What difference does it makes whether or not they are at the pool or in someones own pool?

Moms train in her pool? I don't follow.

When you say family sports, do you mean Incest? because if you do, how about just not having anything to do with Story Ideas based on Incest? That way you wouldn't change the initial idea to meet your own tastes.

What difference does it makes whether or not they are at the pool or in someones own pool?

Moms train in her pool? I don't follow.

not that the mom's train in the pool, that they watch the 19-22 year olds train in the pool...while drinking wine....and things start to shape up:devil:

Back