Mass/NH members looking to play

A lot of excitement in last nights game, but I'd much rather see one of those low scoring defensive games if it means we win... :mad:

Western MA here

Hi Everyone,
I'm a 46 y.o. married male from the Western part of the state. Always love to see the MA/New England threads on Lit. I'm not necessarily looking to meet anyone but would be interested with chatting with women from the area (I guess there's something about the possibility of meeting that makes it sexier). If of interest to any ladies, drop me a note.

I'll also check in on the thread to hopefully discuss the next Bruins win. These overtimes are killing me!

Everyone enjoy the game tonight.

I'm still recovering from last nights collapse of the Bruins

Yeah it sucks they lost but the way I look at it someone has to loose and it was their turn last night , maybe it was the super moon that affected the game ??

I'm well and happy in life .

Welcome

I have been off dealing with things in the real word and this is the first time I have had a chance to welcome all the new members to this thread. I hope to see you all posting again real soon

good to see you

It is nice to see you back, the real world, what a pain when it gets in the way of fun.

Merrimack Valley here.

I have been off dealing with things in the real word and this is the first time I have had a chance to welcome all the new members to this thread. I hope to see you all posting again real soon

I think we're all still recovering from the Bruins. At least now we have the prospect of a lot of firstround draft picks for the Celtics to distract us for the next few years. Plus we get to see Tebow play TE! (Just trying to find the silver linings)

I'll pop on here as well, central MA, 60 semi-bi, and always up for chat or what have you.

BiCur: we should try to get together for a ride sometime.

Hey All, Just thought we'd stop to say hi. We are 24/22 yo couple in Boston. We are open to almost anything and would love some group play if any women, couples, or straight guys would be interested in chatting and maybe eventually meeting up for some fun.

Message us if you are interested.

Hi Red ,

BiCur: we should try to get together for a ride sometime.

Yes we should if it ever stops raining !

Hello

Hello thenewgirlhere ,

It's nice to have you join us here I hope you find what you are looking for and that you have fun when you do !

You Too

Hi TheOnlyTigerGirl ,

It's good to have you back too , that real life stuff can really be a pain sometimes .

Tomi

not too painful, thanks to pain killers. Just very time consuming. But I'm back and that is the important thing

Well I prefer a nice glass of Absinthe and two aspirin over pain killers. No cotton mouth in the am and much less addictive

LOL. alcohol not quite strong enough after surgery, but I do hate the pain killers tso only took them for 3 day, then went OTC

Back