Island Running (Closed)

JadeKnight

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Posts
7,060
The human kingdom of Theramore and the neighboring underground drow kingdom of Silvamore were peaceful neighbors for many years. However that changed when a large vein of platinum was discovered running the length of the mountain the drow lived under. The drow were willing to trade for the precious mineral, but the son of King Tiberus, Simon, became very greedy. Despite his father's wishes, Simon lead several raiding parties to attempt to take the metal for himself. He was thwarted every time by the daughter of the Drow ruling family, Elerra Hunzrin. The drow and the princess proved to be the better fighters, but they always tried not to kill any of the humans.

It was nearly ten years before any causalities were inflicted on either side, but the first was the worst. A pair of assassins killed the king and queen of the drow, shortly after Simon took the crown when his father died. Elera took up the crown for the drow kingdom at the age of 90, a child by drow standards. When the the raids continued by the humans, Elerra lead the defending forces, killing all she could. She was soon called the Bloody Queen by her people and loved for it.

Twenty years of raids and battle took it's toll on both kingdoms in terms of resources and manpower. The drow queen decided to set terms with Simon to quell the drain by offering a peace offering. Setting out with a small party of guards and mages, she made her way to see the king. Upon reaching the surface, she was ambushed by the king's eldest son, John. Despite being a better fighter, she and her guards were overwhelmed by the larger force. She was gang-raped by John and his men before being tied up while her party was killed.

As a strange punishment for her defilement, John had some of the mages place her into a deep sleep, in which she would not age or die, before being put into a glass coffin, nude. She was put on display in the royal treasure room. Word of her fate reached the drow kingdom, who were made to submit to the human rule. A small group of drow managed to steal Elerra from the castle and secret her away underground. Since they weren't able to wake her from the strange magic, she was made more comfortable. She was dressed in her royal attire, with her personal weapons and jewelry around her. Various spells were placed on the coffin, protecting it from any damage and permanently locking it. Elerra was safe in the drow underground until a group of slavers found her ten years later. Unable to open the coffin, they sold her to a wealthy merchant.

Elerra was passed through the merchant's family for the next one hundred-fifty years, always on display as a beautiful oddity. Her origins were never looked into, so she was known as the unknown drow beauty. She was being transported on a merchant ship across open ocean when a large storm struck the ship. The ship and all hands went down, but her coffin floated with the waves. After floating for several weeks, the coffin washed ashore on the largest of five islands in a small chain of volcanic islands. (Hawaii type islands.)

A group of human natives found her. Thinking she was sent by their deity, a beautiful shrine was built up around her. A disease killed off the small group shortly after the shrine was completed. The shrine was forgotten during the next two hundred years, during which time the protective spells faded away. As the last spell faded away, the coastal weather began to take it's toll. Cracks appeared, but nothing large enough to break yet. When the last spell faded, one of Elerra's jewelry, a family pendent, began to emit a group of pulses once a day. The pulses was a call for help. However they had been going for a week and...
 
For years these islands have seen so much, so many tales they hide and Lilith knew most of them. Lilith was a mostly high elf, mostly and she was of high rank in the royalty that lived on the other upper part of the island, at the highest peak of the mountains. Sadly, she wasn't pure bred and it made it difficult to marry her off at times. Somehow during her mothers pregnancy, she ended up with succubus blood in her system, no one knew how or when it happened. Some even question if the mother had an affair, sadly, she was executed for the false claims. Lilith ended up with very pale purple skin, light pink hair that she always wore in pick-tails, her eyes were golden yellow that could pierce through your soul, her figure was that of a high elf though, slender and very fragile looking, had the high elf ears.

Liliths father, Valmlanil, had decided to keep her and raise her, in hopes that someday he could use her to make an alliance if ever needed. Finally, that time had come, on her 160th birthday, Lilith was to be married to some barbaric human. One that had a reputation of beating his wives to death if they didn't do his bidding. Despite Lilith and her appearance, this human wanted her, to control her, to make her his.

Lilith and her father had been arguing for months now about this wedding, in the end, she would always lose because it really was the only way to end this war between the islands. It was such a petty war too, it was over trading. One of the islands had decided to ban our ships from goin to the main the islands to do our trading. It was far to petty for Lilith to care, it was not her place to care about the trading system. Sadly, it has turned into a threat of war and it is only getting worse.

It was getting closer to meet her future husband, Ornias. It was time to make the toughest choice she has had to ever make. Leave on her own free will, or forever be a slave to her father and his wishes. IF she stayed and married this human filth, it is difficult to say just how long she will live. However, if she ran, where will she go? Lilith had never thought her father would allow her to leave, things had never come to this before.

Lilith decided to take off for a while and thinks things through. Normally she would take her horse out for a walk about, in this case, Lilith didn't want to be followed and the horse leaves tracks. Went through the underground trails that were hardly ever used and followed them to the beach side. Lilith hadn't really been paying attention to how far she had gone, for all she cared at this point she could go further, not wanting to go back.

"Damn humans and their greed anyway."

It was in that moment she heard some strange sound coming from what used to be alter. Lilith has heard of this place, just never found the need to venture this far away from her home, being high rank like she was, there are always dangers out in the open. When she did manage to break free, she never wandered too far, mostly just to the beaches.

Here she was now though, looking down at this broken coffin with the most beautiful drow she has ever seen. This had to of been the unknown drow she read about in the study, it just had to be. The description fit everything she had read.

"But how? How did you end up here?" asking no one in particular.

There was something about this drow that made Lilith tingle, as if her succubus side was finally waking up somehow. When Lilith tried to open the coffin, it didn't open, it was so rusted and banged up that the latches were stuck. Looked around for a rock and broke the latches off, lifting the lid to reveal the beautiful drow. Lilith traced her face for a moment or two, feeling the succubus side wakening more and more.

"Why do I feel this way? I.... I feel ..."

The more her fingers traced the drows face, the more these urges grew, building up so much that she couldn't help it anymore. Somehow she found herself kissing this beautiful drow that laid sleeping. Lilith didn't know what came over her, she just knew the succubus in her was waking up for the first time in 160 years.

Lilith also knew, she couldn't resist this drow women for some reason, there was just something about her.
 

Attachments

  • 9500_10151178856347477_1246447259_n.jpg
    9500_10151178856347477_1246447259_n.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 64
The spell had placed Elerra's mind into a deep vault of darkness, unaware of anything. There was no feeling, no thinking, no use of her senses to know of her surroundings. At the first touch of Lilith's soft lips on hers, the spell was broken. The darkness was pierced by a point of light, rapidly expanding. Memories of her life came rushing back, both good and bad. The dormant blood within her began pumping once more, her charcoal skin darken to it's normal hue.

Her fingers wiggled against the glass, trying to find a purchase. Her eyes flew open a moment later as Lilith continued to kiss her for a moment longer. Elerra lifted a hand, weakly pushing the young elf away from her. She gasped deeply as air rushed into very weak, unused lungs. She tried to back away from the girl, her eyes filled with fear.

"Wha--?"

She was trying to process everything at once, but her mind was going into overdrive.
 
Lilith felt this unwanted urge grow deeper and more intense, there was no explaining it and for a moment it put her into her own little world. Suddenly felt the drow wake up beneath her and felt herself being pushed away.

"I... I am so sorry! I had no idea you..."

Lilith gained some kind of composure after seeing the fear in the drows eyes. Very calmly Lilith spoke to the drow, not wanting to put anymore fear into her, trying to show her that she was not a threat.

"You have been sleeping for a very long time, no one knows of where you came from or how long you have been sleeping."

Lilith wanted to comfort this drow woman, just didn't know how to in this situation, any wrong movement could create more fear. There was no way she could take her back home either, her father would freak and try to take her prisoner and that was the last thing she needed.

"Do you remember anything? Your name perhaps? Mine is Lilith."

Lilith looked around, taking a look at the huts that surrounded the alter, knowing that there used to be humans here years ago. Without waiting for an answer, stayed close in case the drow answered, Lilith started to collect twigs and scraps of close by wood for fire. This drow women will be hungry soon, perhaps even cold from the sudden shock of life. Lilith was trying to find anything and everything possible to make this drow come to ease, without having to go back home, going back means leaving this woman alone, that is also something else she didn't need. Luckily Lilith wasn't completely helpless, she did know how to fend for herself, hunt, fish, start fires. Sadly, there wasn't much here in the way of clothes or blankets, she would eventually have to go back home for a few tid bits.

"Do you like fish? It is the easiest thing to get for food around here."

Lilith was really shocked at this woman waking up from out of no where, but she hid the shock very well. Just wanting to get her calm and hopefully fed soon. Other than that, she really didn't know what to do or say. Hell, she didn't even know how she woke up.
 
Last edited:
Elerra's mind was racing with the questions Lilith asked, not sure how to answer just yet. She wanted to answer, but she had to get herself under control first. She took a few deep breathes, closing her eyes again. The sensations of feeling came back slowly, to the point where the warm air was feeling a bit cold. She shifted a bit, feeling pieces of jewelry around her. Finding that odd, she opened her eyes once more.

She recognized everything around her in the coffin as her personal weapons, family jewels and that she was wearing her court dress. Questions came to her mind as to why they were with her, who placed them there, and other unanswerable questions.

Finally feeling a bit of strength returning, she lifted herself up in a sitting position, her stark white hair flowing down around her in the coffin. Her hair had continued to very slowly grow, and now it would reach down to the ground once she stood up. She gave a smile to her rescuer, more out of pleasantry than anything.

"I'm sorry for not answering you earlier. I'm Queen Elerra Hunzrin of Silvamore."

The sudden desire to wash herself hit her, making her slowly lift out of the coffin. Spotting a filled well a few feet away, she slowly made her way over towards it, though a little unsteady on her feet.
 
For some strange reason that name sounded so familiar, after all, she has read every single book she could possibly get her hands on. The whole time Lilith was trying to remember that name and get the fire going, it didn't hit her that the Elerra was moving around till she got up and out of the coffin.

That was when she noticed the direction she was trying to head in...

"Oh, no, don't use that well... here, just use the beach. It is warm and wonderful water, very refreshing too. People in this village died from some unknown sickness, some people claim it was from the well, others claim it was from a curse you provided, there are so many rumors. Also, that well has not been used in many, many years."

With that, Lilith jumped up from the fire to go help her balance a bit more.

"I will have to find you something warm for the night though, I may have to leave. Even though I do not want to go back."

Lilith gave a disappointing sigh at the thought of goin back home. Normally she has a stash of overnight things hidden for when she runs away like this, however, she's never been this far and no matter what she would have to leave Elerra for a time.
 
The drow Queen gave a little bit of a frown at hearing about the former inhabitants of the little shrine. She got a bit of a shiver at the thought of being the cause of bringing a curse down on someone else. she wasn't even sure how that would happen, when she had been asleep.

She blinked for a moment as Lilith came to help steady her. She wasn't sure why exactly, but being near the young elf brought a bit of warmth to her chilly body. She had no idea why she was cold in this warm weather.

"Thank yo for your help."

She sighed for a moment at the news of the young elf would have to possibly leave her alone. She laid one hand gently on Lilith's shoulder to steady herself a few moments longer.

"If you have to leave, that's fine. I don't want to be left alone, but if you must, you must."

She felt so powerless at the moment, but she felt that would change soon. At the water's edge, she stood in place, watching the waves. A strange urge was compelling her to enter the water, but she didn't want to move yet. Pulling her hand from Lilith's shoulder, she carefully undid the laces on her outfit, letting the material pool on the wet sand.
 
"I will see what I can scrounge up, I just never been this far down the island is all."

Lilith really did not want to go home and it was getting dark soon, she just knew her father would lecture her again about running around alone. How dangerous it is after dark....... she's heard it all before.

"I really do not wish to leave you out here alone. My father won't be happy, but I might not....."

Letting the sentence trail off, this drow has her own problems and didn't need to hear about Lilith and her problems, which were pretty petty compared to Elerra right now. Lilith had been watching Elerra to make sure she would be ok in the water, suddenly that urge she felt before heated up again as the robe slipped around the drows feet. Lilith had to quickly turn away and stop staring at the queens beauty, with the sun setting it made her look perfect.

There was no reason at all as to why Lilith would be feeling this way, these urges were becoming to intense the more she stayed here.

"I ..... I will get some fish, get some food started.... and maybe even find a suitable blanket... or something...."

Looking for any excuse to keep from staring at this beauty in front of her. Had to find a way to make this heated urge go away, any queen wouldn't see her in that fashion, let alone one that is just waking up to an unknown world. No one else wanted her, why would a queen......

and most importantly....

... why is it this one that is waking up the succubus in her?
 
Elerra half heard Lilith's ramblings as she spoke behind her. No, the strange urge within the Queen was trying to urge her forward, further into the water. Though the queen didn't know it, the mixture of all the spells had been slowly pulled inside her as she slept, even though it had only been small amounts.

She stood where she was in the surf for a few moments longer before walking slowly into the cold water, her long white hair flowing behind her. She went out up to her neck, bracing herself against the waves that broke over her. She ducked her head into the water as she gulped down a few mouthfuls of the salty water.

She knew she shouldn't drink too much, stopped after five mouthfuls. She threw her head back, her eyes closed as the waters carried her back a little bit. Righting herself in chest deep water, she shivered as a strange tingling sensation began within her, working it's way through her.

Starting at her roots, the stark white hair began to change color turning to a deep crimson red. The color extended all the way down to her tips, leaving no white. A light tingling began between her legs, causing her to reach down with her fingers. She gasped as she felt her nether folds disappear, closing up so that she was completely smooth. The tingling continued, growing hotter as well.

She felt her womanly sex become replaced a slowly growing cock and sac. The tingling stopped after a few moments, causing her to quickly pat her body down. Nothing else was changed, which she didn't understand. The magic within her balanced her system perfectly, allowing her female system to be perfectly in sync with the male.

Not sure how to explain what happened, she opened her eyes to see the long strands of red hair flowing around her with each wave crashing past her. She growled softly.

"I will kill that mage when I find him."

She glanced over her shoulder towards the shore, wondering if she should move out of the ocean just yet.
 
Lilith was far to busy at this point to really pay attention to the drow queen, she needed to find some blankets and get at least one of these huts set up for the night. Not really wanting to use any magic in front of a complete stranger, she was slowly running out of options. It was either that, or leave her alone for however long, neither option really sounded reasonable right now.

Giving just a quick glance back at Elerra to see where she was mostly, luckily she was still in the water. Lilith didn't know a lot of magic tricks, just a few simple ones, mage stuff ended up not really being her thing in the end, it was enough to mend a few things in the hut. Placing her hands on the hut walls and focused on repairing a few holes, the bed, some blankets that were barely hanging onto life, and even managed to get a fire going in the tiny fire place. It wasn't perfect by any means, it did the trick and good enough for tonight.

"You can come to this hut here when you are done." had to yell a little towards Elerra, within that moment, Lilith took off towards the water to check out the fish situation. The fish were the easiest thing to get around here, although, to speed things up, Lilith used another quicky spell to pull up a couple of fish and started to head back to the hut.
 
Elerra smiled a little when she saw Lilth come out of the hut. It touched her that the elf was trying to help her out, but she didn't want to scare her off. She wanted the company, if only just to have someone nearby while she gathered her strength. She did frown as she looked at her new red hair, wondering how the young elf would react.

She gathered her hair up at best as she could as she carefully stepped from the water. She wrapped the long strands around her waist and hips to hide her new cock before gathering her dress from from the sand. Her wet body glistened in the sunlight as she made her way to the fixed hut.

Once inside she pulled down a blanket, using it to dry off. She slipped back int her dress and sat down on the bed. She gathered up her hair once more in her lap. She kept it coiled up as she slowly dried her hair out, hiding her crotch from view.
 
Last edited:
It took a few moments to get the fish prepared, found a few tid bits to give them some sort of seasoning, pierced them with sticks for the fire.

"It isn't much, but considering you have not ate in so long...."

words just kind of trailed off as she sat in the doorway stunned by the hair color change, at first she didn't know what make of it, just stared. Managed to force herself out of it and continued to the fire, thinking that perhaps it was suppose to be her original hair color, even though drow hair is normally white.... It really did confuse Lilith for a time.

"anyway, it is probably best that you eat slow at first and I will figure out things tomorrow."

Lilith tried really hard to not just sit and stare as she cooked the fish, it was difficult though. Elerra had this beauty that Lilith has never seen before, let alone be attracted too, it didn't matter if her had changed.

"It does look good on you, the red hair."

Lilith smiled as she handed Elerra the fish on a stick, as a second thought,

"I could braid it for you after we eat, it would make it a bit more manageable at least."
 
Elerra's stomach growled at the smell of the cooked fish, reminding her how long it had been since she had eaten.She smiled a little at the confusion the younger female's held when she noticed her newly changed hair. Although her hair wasn't completely dry yet, the queen folded the towel up on her lap. She pulled the coil of hair from her lap, letting it fall on the bed beside her.

"Thank you for noticing. I'm not sure why it changed, but there is a mage somewhere I need to kill."

She smiled as she took the fish from Lilth, inhaling the smell for a moment. The action only caused her stomach to growl louder in protest. She took a bite of fish, chewing and swallowing before answering the younger female.

"I would appreciate that very much. I may get it cut later to a more manageable length."

She patted the bed beside her.

"Come and sit please. Tell me about yourself and where I find myself."
 
It took a moment or two before she moved to sit next to Elerra, it was already difficult being close to her as it is, let alone when it came time to braid her hair. Yea, that offer didn't help much at all now that she thought twice about it.

The statement about killing a mage kind of confused her, Lilith knew that some breeds lived a very long time.

"It is possible this mage is already passed, it has been close to 400 years since you have been sleeping. That's just from the stories I have read. Though, your name does sound very familiar, so I would have to dig deeper to relocate those stories."

Lilith wasn't very hungry once she started to think about herself, to a lot of people she was just a nobody. Set down her fish and moved behind the drow to start braiding her hair, wanted it to be as pretty as possible so she took her time getting it started.

"As for me...." sighed a bit as she tried to figure out where to start.

"I am considered as a princess of these lands, Iloastium. Although, I'm not pure bred either, they executed my mom for a treason she never committed and my father, Valmlanil, had decided to raise me in hopes of using me as a peace offering when the time suited him. Which, well, happens to be now. The following islands are at a petty trading war right now and he wishes to pawn me off some filthy human that well.... likes to kill his wives if they don't obey. So I ran off..."

Lilith continued to tell of stories that she studied of the unknown drow and a little about what she remembered of stories about her after she was put to sleep. It was unclear as to how she got here though, there were no real stories of that, just myths and rumors that she was sent here.

"And here we are... "

Lilith was finding more and more difficult to control her urges, as she ran her fingers through the hair, feeling it's silkiness was a feeling she has always loved. When the hair was braided away from the neck area, exposing the back of the ear, all she wanted to do was kiss it. Instead, she allowed her fingers to linger a bit, caressing the drows neck as she gathered more hair. Trying so hard to control herself, the urge was growing so much that the succubus wings were slowly tingling beneath the skin, itching to break free and even though Elerra couldn't see it, Liliths' eyes started to change from golden yellow to a deep crystal blue. Lilith couldn't understand what was this feeling was all about and she tried to push these urges back.
 
She paused in her eating for a moment when she heard that 400 years had passed. It seemed impossible to the queen that such a thing to have happened, never knowing that magic of that type had existed. Her magic had been powerful, but nothing like that. That thought made her wonder if she would still be able to use her own magic once more.

Passing the thoughts aside as she continued to eat, she listened to Lilth tell her story. Though she had been told to take it slowly eating, she had her fish done in a short time.Still feeling hungry, she noticed that the girl had laid down her fish. As those fingers began moving through her long strands, the queen grabbed up the discarded fish, munching happily.

"Mmm..Thank you for the fish and those wonderful stories. Although your stories are..."

The queen inhaled for a moment as she felt Lilth's fingers caress her neck as she braided her hair, causing her to arch a little. Not wanting to mess the girl up, the queen tried to keep still for her. She continued to eat the fish, but she could feel a bit of stirring beneath the blanket. She laid her free hand down on the blanket, to keep things calm.
 
Lilith was losing this fight more and more. Trailed slowly down Elerras back while finishing the braiding, linger a bit around her hips as she brought the hair back to braid the ends of it. It felt like the succubus was hungry now and this drow was feeding her somehow, Lilith couldn't understand any of it. She studied what she could about succubus, though, after 160 years of nothing, this was all new to her.

Ellera had a scent about her that Lilith was craving, everytime she took in a breath, it was nice and deep, inhaling as much of her scent as possible. It was at least an hour worth of torment for Lilith by the time she got the hair braided.

"I...... I need get something outside ...... "

seeking for anything to use as an excuse.

"to tie the braid off..."

It was a clear lie, just an excuse to get outside and get some fresh air, a poor attempt to gather her senses again. Went to the beach to splash her face with some water, taking in many deep breathes. Lilith was changing and it had something to do with Elerra....

"Why now?" Looking up as if she was asking the moon this question.

The wings were growing beneath the skin, if one looked close enough they would be able to see the change within the skin. It was also beginning to hurt a bit more as well and soon Lilith was showing signs of being pain beneath the light of the half moon.
 
Once she was finished with the fish, Elerra placed the remains off to one side. Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the braiding of her hair. She couldn't remember the last time she had her have done up, her mother having been the last person to do anything with her hair.

The feeling of Lilth's fingers running through her strands was soothing, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the touch along her back as well. She had steadied her breathing to an even keel, bringing herself under control. She opened her eyes as the younger girl stopped, saying she was needing something to tie her hair off with.

"Of course. I'll be waiting here."

She remained seated where she was, not wishing to mess up Lilth's work. Her red eyes looked around the inside of the hut, watching the shadows cast along the floor and walls. The shadows shifted a little as she waited on Lilth for a little longer before calling out.

"Are you ok out there? Do you need any help?"
 
Lilith wasn't quite sure how to answer, she left out the part of having succubus blood within her. Between the pain, confusion and Elerras' questions, all she could do was scream out in frustration and in pain as the wings started to break skin.

In that same moment she was trying to take her clothes off, not wanting them get ripped up. Lilith wasn't sure how Elerra could help her, but she finally broke and called out for help.

"I.. Don't know what happening, I'm changing for some reason.."

It was clear now that there was no stopping this change, the succubus wanted out like now!!!
 
Elerra blinked for a moment as she heard Lilth scream out for a moment. She wasn't sure it was a cry of pain, so she stood up from the bed. She was moving close to the doorway of the hut when Lilth cried out for help.

"I'm coming Lilth."

She rushed out quickly, her long hair moving behind her. The queen stopped in her tracks as she took in the new sight of the younger lady in the middle of changing. She was speechless, not sure exactly what to do. Her memory was still blank when it came to spells, and she had no idea how to deal with this situation.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what to do to help you."

The only thing she could think of was to try and comfort her in someway. The queen ran over to Lilth, hugging her from behind.

"There, there. I'm sure it will be over soon."
 
Lilith fell to her knees from the pain, it was difficult to breath all the sudden as she tried to focus on what was happening. Elerras' arms wrapped around her suddenly, her words were not even heard at this point, that scent.... it seemed stronger now.

It was a very quick movement when Lilith stood up and turned around to face Elerra, kissing her with passion she could no longer control. Her wings finally ripped free from the skin that was binding them, stretching out for the first time. Lilith hadn't even noticed she now has a tail as well, all her focus were on the wings breaking free.

As the kiss lingered a little longer than expected, Lilith finally broke free of it and turned away from embarrassment.

"I am soooo sorry... I have no idea what has come over me.... You... You just have this scent and I ...."

The pain was gone now and her wings folded down around her, hiding her from Elerra, couldn't possibly imagine what she looks like now. There was also no going home either, not looking like this.

"I should have mentioned that I have Succubus blood, though, this is the first time ever this has happened.... I... am so sorry.."

The urges were much stronger now, urges that she didn't know what to do with. The kiss surprised her as it is.



~~~~~
OOC ~ What Lilith looks like now, only with legs not a full on tail like that! And blue eyes.
 

Attachments

  • Moondragon_by_Candra.jpg
    Moondragon_by_Candra.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
The kiss caught Elerra off-guard, her eyes wide open for a moment. She had only tried to comfort the young elf, but it seemed things turned in a completely different direction. The kiss had sent a surge of pleasure through her for a moment before Lilth pulled away and turned from her.

"Shh..shh. There's no need to apologize."

She smiled looking at the now changed elf. Even though she was different, she was till beautiful to the queen.

"There's no need to worry yourself over this. If you would like, I can help you through this. Well, as much as I can."

She closed the distance between them, hugging Litlh and pressing her forehead gently against hers.

"You are beautiful."
 
Of all the things Lilith has been called, beautiful was never one of them, even from her own father.

"Doubt my father would think so."

With a second thought to that, she smirked a little

"Wonder if my future husband still wants me now..."

Despite everything this night has brought on, she accepted the hug and comfort from Elerra, inhaling her scent with a deep breath.

"You do have such a wonderful scent, one that makes it difficult to control myself.... It also seems very familiar now too. I can't really explain it..."

Lilith took a step back, still fighting herself with these urges. Elerra is a queen, her needs would be for a man, not someone like Lilith. With that in mind, something that she kept telling herself over and over, Lilith started to look over herself. Looking over her wings first, feeling a bat like texture, even tried to control them and testing how they work. Then there was this dang tail, so far it seems to have a mind of it's own and was just all over the place, it was smoother than it looked though, more like a snake rather than sharp lizard scales.

It wasn't bright enough to see herself in the waters though, it didn't stop her from feeling her face, hadn't realized the horns that grew. Lilith never felt the tail or the horns grow in, it was the wings that cause the most pain.

"How is this beautiful?" Lilith hadn't realized she spoke out loud till it was too late. It isn't like her to argue or disagree with royalty.... except her father and that goes without saying.

"One thing is certain, I wont' be able to go home now."

She looked up towards the castle on the peak, seeing all the lights on in the distance, they are most likely looking for her by now.
 
Elerra didn't quite understand what Lilth was saying about her scent, but she didn't say anything. She crossed her arms beneath her breasts as she watched the newly changed elf examine herself. She giggled quietly for a moment at a thought.

"You are beautiful, because you are."

She reached out and took one of Lilth's hands in hers, holding it. She grinned softly for a moment.

"It may not be home now, but I think it can be once more, soon."

She turned and half-led, half-pulled the young succubus elf inside the hut. She released her hand to sit back down on the bed, holding up the unraveled ponytail mess her hand had become.

"I believe you have something to finish, if you are done pouting."
 
"Yes M'Lady" was the only said for the moment and for some reason it seemed to have come automatically to Lilith all the sudden.

Lilith had to sit on her tail to keep it from going everywhere while she got back to work on Elerras' hair, combing through it with her fingers, re-tightening the braid in spots. Wished that she had a really pretty ribbon to use, sadly turning rope into ribbon was something she never did master. The rope always turned into everything but a ribbon.

"I wasn't really pouting.... I just feel so lost anymore, there is no direction for me it seems."

Lilith had finished her hair, tied the rope in a way that it won't come undone. Unable to resist anymore, she leaned forward, right behind Elerras ear and kissed the spot that had been tormenting her with that scent. No matter how much Lilith tried to push these urges to the side, they just got stronger and it was to the point to where she simply couldn't resist any longer. Soon her fingers began to trail down Elerras spine while Lilith kept kissing her neck.
 
Elerra had closed her eyes while Lilth went back to braiding her hair. It felt nice to have those fingers running through her strands, making her think of her childhood, as short as it had been. It was just nice to have company, after being alone in sleep for so long.

"There's always a direction for you to go, you just haven't found it yet."

She had felt a warm breeze hit the nape of her neck, since her hair had been pulled away from it in the ponytail. However she wasn't expecting the soft kiss behind her ear, making her open her eyes in a soft gasp. Her hands clasped the edge of the bed as she felt those fingers run down her back and Lilth's soft lips on her neck. She half-moaned, half-gasp as she tried to speak.

"What..what are you doing?"
 
Back
Top