tall not so dark and handsome

What would you do like to do with this dick?

• Total voters
It was definately big enough to cover her pretty face or breasts! Very yummy stud ;):)

What a hot and sexy thought! :)

Although it could be challenging with those huge breasts of yours, and then to give you a facial at the same time, plus id love to test your swallowing ability with a load that big to see if you could swallow it all ;) hmmm decisions decisions:devil:

Although it could be challenging with those huge breasts of yours, and then to give you a facial at the same time, plus id love to test your swallowing ability with a load that big to see if you could swallow it all ;) hmmm decisions decisions:devil:

I'll be a good girl and do my best not to lose a drop

I'll be a good girl and do my best not to lose a drop

Thatd be impressive with a load that big, but i encourage it, i wouldnt want you to be wasteful ;)
the second load could be used to cover those big tits, unless you prefer swallo:devil:wing that one too

Thatd be impressive with a load that big, but i encourage it, i wouldnt want you to be wasteful ;)
the second load could be used to cover those big tits, unless you prefer swallo:devil:wing that one too

I definitely want some ON me!!

I cant find the video you made for me :-( cant take that away from me! i have needs :)

*bump! Back to the top

Loved the vid for tsurni! What a lucky girl ;)

Keep up the good work sexy!

Back