The Official OSP Register

Azuldrgon said:
Link is on my sig although everyone should know the Pacific Northwest is covered although we may need someone from the other side of the mountains

Damn! What about the great lakes?? Azul? Cumming this far???? :devil:

BlackWolf65 said:
I'll keep my eyes open, Raven...
And if you're ever in the states, look me up... I am an OSP... :D

*cheshire cat grin* Thanks BW.. I might take you up on that one :p

fathom7 said:
Oh Please Oh Please -- sign me up. The truism in the sig espouses my philosophy full.

:p :p
Geography hates me .. *pout*

Ravennera said:
*cheshire cat grin* Thanks BW.. I might take you up on that one :p
~~Note to self: Always keep free time in schedule in case Sulk visits the U.S.~~

Sulk said:
Geography hates me .. *pout*
Once upon a time transatlantic crossings were hazardous -- now it's just an aeroplane away (please note the British spelling -- trying to win points here) :p up top :p and down low.

fathom7 said:
Once upon a time transatlantic crossings were hazardous -- now it's just an aeroplane away (please note the British spelling -- trying to win points here) :p up top :p and down low.
~~Trying desperately to find a reason to make a transatlantic flight...~~

de-valmont said:
Add me to the list, has tongue will travel :devil:
Congratulations!! You are now Official OSP #14.

If you feel like it, add a link in your sig to the first page in the thread, with a note that the list is being compiled in the first post.

can we put a request in? like, come to bellevue ohio for some fun? heh

Heck. I might get use outta this. Heh.

I'm getting hot just thinking about getting my pussy eaten.

o_O

Heh.

----------------

:- D
I like the idea for the thread. Not sure how well a girl verison of this would go... Lol.

may- said:

o_O

Heh.

----------------

I like the idea for the thread. Not sure how well a girl verison of this would go... Lol.

Well, there's lots of women out there who would just love to jump in and do some licking for another woman... If you can deal with having a woman do the licking, why not??

Or, you could set up a similar list of women willing to be OSP's for the guys - I'll be signing up for that one REALLY fast if it shows up...!!

And you know I'd be more than happy to take a trip and help you out, Sexy...

may- said:

o_O

Heh.

----------------

get hot, stay hot, just wish i were closer :p :p :kiss:

We're expecting to hear success stories from those who sign up on this list, gentlemen and ladies. :p

Back