Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyCleric

Don't make me spank you.
"Every nerd nation has a critically low birthrate that will result in a greatly diminished intellectual population. In America, even the U.S. Government has officially projected that those of above average intelligence will become a minority in four or five decades.

We will be outnumbered and outvoted in the nation our forefathers built! The current birthrate of 1.25 means that for each 100 Americans, after only five future generations, there will be less than 10 nerds!

In fact, it is questionable if we will survive the next two generations, at most. We might become a dying breed; beaten back by the substandard masses.

The time is coming very soon when the nerds and geeks will unite by the millions and fight back, or it will be smothered by the less intelligent subcultures. Millions of geeks working as an organized educated force towards a united cause, can and will become the mightiest force on the face of the earth.

There is nothing that can stop us. Mobilized, united and armed the Intelligencia is ten times more powerful than the rest of the world combined. The first step you can take is to become a zealous promoter of Nerdfront and the GEEK'S BIBLE and help unite your slumbering 400-500 million bretheran.

We and we alone have the genes. Make no mistake about it — the Nerd/Geeks will soon unite by the millions and fight for it's survival, or it will be exterminated. No Time To Lose. If this drags on much longer the Intelligent Man and Woman will actually be in a hopeless position to fight back and survive.

You have no choice, no way out, my fellow nerds and geeks! It's either fight or die! It's either fight or die! We Must Fight! We Must Win! Nerd Power! Geek Power!"

Tee hee hee.
:nana: Poke fun at the trolls, support the nerd cause, and hopefully amuse you all.

This is a wake up call people! I have seen too many of my Geek bretheren have had their proud Geek bloodlines sullied by those non-Geeks!

SexyCleric said:
Tee hee hee.
:nana: Poke fun at the trolls, support the nerd cause, and hopefully amuse you all.
Lol.

<<starts gaming while watching the SciFi channel.

WooT!

s73v3r said:
This is a wake up call people! I have seen too many of my Geek bretheren have had their proud Geek bloodlines sullied by those non-Geeks!

Obviously, the only answer is a nerd/geek hybrid.
He or she shall have all of our strengths and abilities.
We shall follow this new super being to an enlightened age that shall last forever.

a gerd?

Very well then. We geeks shall mingle with the nerds. We shall learn their language, and breed with their women. In time, our differences shall be forgotten.

LONG LIVE THE GERDS! GERD POWER!!!!1!!!eleven

s73v3r said:
a gerd?

Very well then. We geeks shall mingle with the nerds. We shall learn their language, and breed with their women. In time, our differences shall be forgotten.

LONG LIVE THE GERDS! GERD POWER!!!!1!!!eleven

Well, I shouldn't speak for the entire nerd community...
But I will anyway.

Long live the Gerds!

Gerd? Omg,... NO!

Sounds like something you vomit.. Try again..

What we need is a Geek with the physical properties of a jock BUT the mental and intelligent properties of a geek!

WE WILL RULE THE WORLD! :D

PSA:
Ladies and Gentlemen all around our world today Geeks are being mistaken for nerds. These days the high level of beatings on Geeks due to mistaken classification is high. One must always be on guard to prevent misclassification of our members. In order to make it easier for our members to be classified by others we have handed out the attached cheat card. Hand it out to the local bullies and prevent acidental beatings!

-Nerds: Put plainly nerds are losers, even amongst geeks. Nerds are dirty, unkept, and generaly do not have any friends

Nerd example:
napdyna.jpg

-Geeks: Are successful, clean, well groomed, and while they may not have many friends outside of Geek circles they do have several (or more) friends within their circle. The VAST majority of Geeks are miss clasifyed as "nerds"

geek examples:
woz-job.gif

bill-gates.jpg

kevin-mitnick.jpg

Sorry, I'm bored...

So will our super geek/nerd crossbreed finally be able to go out into the sun? :D

Neeks???

I say we find a nice cave system and start our own civilisation. Follow the Dr Strangelove example and have 10 women to everyman... just for the gene poolyou understand. nothing sexual at all :p

Just wanted to say I've loved seeing the geek presence as of late. :)

Malich said:
Neeks???

I say we find a nice cave system and start our own civilisation. Follow the Dr Strangelove example and have 10 women to everyman... just for the gene poolyou understand. nothing sexual at all :p

You, sir, are clearly a genius, and more than welcome to be on our new Neek High Council.

And Blue, it pains me, but I disagree with your Nerd assessment.
Especially with N Dynamite there.
First off, he is clearly a dork; the lowest of our great caste.
Secondly, that movie was an affront to ALL of us.

I have always felt that nerds and geeks are on equal footing, caste wise.
Nerds offer their mastery of the higher sciences, while geeks provide a grounding and social outlet. We can function alone, but work much better together.

SexyCleric said:
You, sir, are clearly a genius, and more than welcome to be on our new Neek High Council.

And Blue, it pains me, but I disagree with your Nerd assessment.
Especially with N Dynamite there.
First off, he is clearly a dork; the lowest of our great caste.
Secondly, that movie was an affront to ALL of us.

I have always felt that nerds and geeks are on equal footing, caste wise.
Nerds offer their mastery of the higher sciences, while geeks provide a grounding and social outlet. We can function alone, but work much better together.
I have to agree with you, dork's are the losers. I know many women who find nerds sexy :p

Now, that TBS series "Beauty and the Geek" doesn't exactly give geeks a good name, does it :p It's all about the publicity. Nerds have Bill Gates as a spokesperson :p

tolyk said:
I have to agree with you, dork's are the losers. I know many women who find nerds sexy :p

Now, that TBS series "Beauty and the Geek" doesn't exactly give geeks a good name, does it :p It's all about the publicity. Nerds have Bill Gates as a spokesperson :p
Dorks have that adorably cute factor...

And geeks are just uber hott..

Mmmmm.

And I've never watched that show..Not much of reality TV.

may- said:
And geeks are just uber hott..

Ha, I got 160 pounds of pasty nerd right here if ya want.
That's right folks, we have Nerd on tap.

Happy hour's at noon. :nana:

SexyCleric said:

is 139 pounds of nerd better, or worse? :p

Hey, someone was saying we need a jock/nerd(or geek) crossbreed.. Does being able to bench press more than my weight classify me for that, or does it have to be more than that?

SexyCleric said:

Heh. I could work with that.

tolyk said:
is 139 pounds of nerd better, or worse? :p

Hey, someone was saying we need a jock/nerd(or geek) crossbreed.. Does being able to bench press more than my weight classify me for that, or does it have to be more than that?

You can only be classified as a hybrid if you can press your weight, and mentally convert pounds to grams. At the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back