Interracial BDSM

DominantOne00

Really Experienced
One idea I've been curious about trying is a bit of interracial BDSM. But this is why I'm posting here instead of the personals section: it seems to be so rare. Are there many black females who would submit to a white Dom? Or is the fact that so few exist a part of the appeal? While it's not my primary fantasy, it is a fantasy that I'm curious about. Am I searching for a white whale?

Please pardon the pun. Please discuss.

From my experience, a lot of white women enjoy submitting to a black man. Have not come across many black women who enjoy submitting to a white man, though it must happen, I assume.

Submission shouldn't require a skin color. However, for some that extra oomph in the relationship dynamic might be what makes it special.

On the other hand, BDSM is BDSM. That the participants may be of different heritage isn't relevant to the physical aspect. If someone wants to submit to another, anything other than the submission gets in the way.

One idea I've been curious about trying is a bit of interracial BDSM. But this is why I'm posting here instead of the personals section: it seems to be so rare. Are there many black females who would submit to a white Dom? Or is the fact that so few exist a part of the appeal? While it's not my primary fantasy, it is a fantasy that I'm curious about. Am I searching for a white whale?

According to the 2010 Census, about 14% of the United States population is Black. Cut that in half for females, 7%. Cut that more to cut out those who are underage, attached and uninterested in other men, uninterested in White men, uninterested in BDSM, and are online discussing it, and yes you have a small number.

I was associated with a group which included a fairly diverse membership, both PYL and pyl.
I will confess that when I was approached by an African-American sub about getting to know one another with the intention engaging in scenes and maybe leading to more. it was a little awkward at first. There was a part of me that just felt, wrong with it.

I am very glad I got over that awkward reaction.

Yes, tokenizing is a douchy thing to do, though it doesn't stop some white women from doing it to black men. Frankly, if I were a black man, I'd want her to want me for other things, not because of my race. I would think that would be uncomfortable. The whole "Queen of Spades" thing is pretty douchy, too.

Wife is boring but smoking hot

Last edited by a moderator:

Note rare at all. Just requires trust on the side of both parties to admit.

Submission shouldn't require a skin color. However, for some that extra oomph in the relationship dynamic might be what makes it special.

On the other hand, BDSM is BDSM. That the participants may be of different heritage isn't relevant to the physical aspect. If someone wants to submit to another, anything other than the submission gets in the way.
I agree with HisArpy

Someone's race/ethnicity should not hinder them from finding a partner. If a person loves interracial relationships, then the black sub accepting the right white Dom is just icing on the cake. I am sure they are out there.

Hard

Smoking hot

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the 2010 Census, about 14% of the United States population is Black. Cut that in half for females, 7%. Cut that more to cut out those who are underage, attached and uninterested in other men, uninterested in White men, uninterested in BDSM, and are online discussing it, and yes you have a small number.
Good point, so many people never look at the numbers, and percentage on anything.

Not sure about the numbers but as long as people keep looking at it just by race it will always cause a problem. Why can't it just be submissive & Dom without race or sex?

Its a turn on for me to submit to a tall muscular black male.

It seems to me that the historical context tends to creep into the fantasy and I guess ruin it, perhaps. In a perfect world where true slavery never happened, sure, it's perfectly sensible. In the real one? It could become a taboo for some people, especially if the sub is black and the dom is not.
I've written a story with a black dom and a white woman, but I mention the skin just in passing, like any other physical feature, like the color of the hair, to make sure that it's not about that.

I think it depends on the person. I'm not going to token or generalize, but as a black female I am exploring BDSM and have submitted to a man that happens to be white. So there are some of us, you just have to look for us. How you go about doing that is a different topic based on current and historical racial climates. Good luck.

We love the sub aspect with our male lovers and take turns being top and bottom with the gals. We love whom we love and rarely describe them physically because if they were green with antennae we would love green and antennae because of them not vice versa.

Lisa's story (index linked below) 'Stella and Louie' is a RL married DS couple as you describe, although their play is pure DS, not intentionally race play. Stella (obviously not her real name) told us that it was something at first they just had to get used to, it is both funny and touching. They enjoyed him tying her up and multi-orgasmically sending her off into sub-space. But both were afraid of offending the other at first.

Living in the Caribbean a great many people we know are of mixed race. A good friend who is also into D and S has two wives, both are mixed race (they are second or third cousins in fact) but American eyes see one as 'black' and one as 'white' while ignoring the Mayan part completely. People see what they are used to and are familiar with.

An author friend here who is of mixed heritage wrote two stories in which she physically described herself and her lover, both were submitted as something else, both were placed in IR (and pull higher numbers than many of our stories so go figure).

People fetishize EVERYTHING so on the one hand why not?
But other people take offense at our IRL friends, teachers at a college and lovers, who attended a faculty costume party as Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemmings.

Love is never wrong.

Last edited:
I hate racism; it's visceral. But I'll be honest: I still see black and white. I struggle with this daily, but never win the fight...I might as well try to change the color of my eyes. I grew up in segregated America. It was in the air we all breathed.

I say this so you'll understand me when I say interracial BDSM is something I'll never risk. Too much freight there.

Back