Words of Wisdom featuring Gracie and the Dragon

Azuldrgon

Big Blue Guy
So Lucy and I were talking the other day and the thought came about that maybe there's a need for words of encouragement and such to get through our daily struggles. So we are starting this thread as a way of providing this service.

It is our vision that this thread become a safe haven for those who need it. We are going to attempt to put in nuggets of joy, encouragement, motivation and hope.

So subscribe and let Lucy and I try to help you get through your day with positive energy. :)

Disclaimer: Lucy and I are not mental health practitioners nor do we have all the necessary training to help with serious issues. We are just two people who want to support others with positive reinforcement and be an ear to listen. If you have anything that is more serious, we do advise that you seek help from those who are adequately trained to deal with such things.

Last edited:
So Lucy and I were talking the other day and the thought came about that maybe there's a need for words of encouragement and such to get through our daily struggles. So we are starting this thread as a way of providing this service.

It is our vision that this thread become a safe haven for those who need it. We are going to attempt to put in nuggets of joy, encouragement, motivation and hope.

So subscribe and let Lucy and I try to help you get through your day with positive energy. :)

I subscribe:heart:

A welcome from Lucy

Hi Lit-peeps.

This is just a little welcome.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1jzyj7Oa0o9

I look forward to your requests...my inbox is always open. This concept for the thread may not work...my accent might turn people away, or many other things. But it’s worth a try, right? Remember, you’re not alone. Just reach out. Dragon and I are here.

A special thanks and shout-out to Mr Dragon. This thread was his idea. :heart::rose:

Yours always,
Lucy :rose:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Midnight Musings about Pain

Dearest Lit-Peeps,

Here are some midnight musings about seeing emotional pain in a useful perspective, an audio requested a few months ago. I apologise for the delay.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0H1h8aTXbgV

Wise Words about Pain

Hopefully it’s okay.

Please remember to leave any requests for Dragon and myself below.

All my love,
- Lucy :rose:
tenor.gif

Hi Lit-peeps.

This is just a little welcome.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1jzyj7Oa0o9

I look forward to your requests...my inbox is always open. This concept for the thread may not work...my accent might turn people away, or many other things. But it’s worth a try, right? Remember, you’re not alone. Just reach out. Dragon and I are here.

A special thanks and shout-out to Mr Dragon. This thread was his idea. :heart::rose:

Yours always,
giphy.gif

I'm in and I'm subscribed! :heart:

Great Idea from two wonderful people! Thank you both!

Im Subscribed.

I love your very slight accent. Such a beautiful soft voice.:heart:

Pain was very helpful for me.
Im currently suffering a "Breakdown" and LIT / You guys help me get through each day.:eek:

Love it, Azuldrgon and Luciana Grace, we are not alone :rose::rose: Thank you for sharing this. I will always be there for those that need support and maybe sometimes I might need a shoulder to cry on...:rose:

Musings About Strength

e150aceff7141d3348a3506b59a32d3a--what-is-strength-phoenix.jpg

Dearest Lit-Peeps,

This is an introductory audio of the theme ‘strength’. It’s more of a rambling, so hopefully it’s okay.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ugiB418jmu

I’m in the process of scripting some meditation-type audios, so if you’d like anything in particular, please reach out.

All my love,
UntimelyConfusedGallowaycow.gif

e150aceff7141d3348a3506b59a32d3a--what-is-strength-phoenix.jpg

Dearest Lit-Peeps,

This is an introductory audio of the theme ‘strength’. It’s more of a rambling, so hopefully it’s okay.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ugiB418jmu

I’m in the process of scripting some meditation-type audios, so if you’d like anything in particular, please reach out.

All my love,
UntimelyConfusedGallowaycow.gif

I can relate to what you're saying. Earlier this year, I think I was at the worst point in my life ever. I don't know what happened, but it seemed like I found a strength from within the adversity that pulled me out. It was a push from somewhere deep inside that led me out of that darkness. I think I learned a lot from that disparity.

Every once in a while I am tested to see if I will go back to the darkness. Its a daily reminder to stay focussed and stay forward. I have to work hard every single day at it. Resting, meditating, taking little breaks all help to maintain this.

What a wonderful post ! Thank you for sharing your words of wisdom.

I can relate to what you're saying. Earlier this year, I think I was at the worst point in my life ever. I don't know what happened, but it seemed like I found a strength from within the adversity that pulled me out. It was a push from somewhere deep inside that led me out of that darkness. I think I learned a lot from that disparity.

Every once in a while I am tested to see if I will go back to the darkness. Its a daily reminder to stay focussed and stay forward. I have to work hard every single day at it. Resting, meditating, taking little breaks all help to maintain this.

What a wonderful post ! Thank you for sharing your words of wisdom.

That’s the perfect example of what I was talking about. Though, you said it far more eloquently, and less rambly.

Thank you so much for sharing a part of your story.

I wouldn’t necessarily say that my words are wise, but they definitely helped me to see strength in a new light.

Thank you, again. :rose:

That’s the perfect example of what I was talking about. Though, you said it far more eloquently, and less rambly.

Thank you so much for sharing a part of your story.

I wouldn’t necessarily say that my words are wise, but they definitely helped me to see strength in a new light.

Thank you, again. :rose:

You're welcome! In some small way, sharing what you have overcome can make you stronger and also be a reminder of how far you've come. I always say never give up, change can happen. I say that for a reason, because its true. :)

Back