I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naughty boy!!

It's been good, thanks :kiss:

Hope all goes well :kiss:

Guilty as charged. :devil:

That's good! :rose:'s Hope Titty Tuesday is as beautiful as yours are. :kiss: :kiss:

It did! No more visits for 3 months!....Now where do you want that cream filled treat?
If you are too shy to say here...PM or email me.

Sounds like you need to tuck son in and let him work on feeling better... then I'm massage your back til you feel better. ;)

Last edited:
Hey beautifull! Hope you are well. I was just dropping by to say hi and lurk though your thread some more.... I never get tired of having a look at that awesome body.

Guilty as charged. :devil:

That's good! :rose:'s Hope Titty Tuesday is as beautiful as yours are. :kiss: :kiss:

It did! No more visits for 3 months!....Now where do you want that cream filled treat?
If you are too shy to say here...PM or email me.

Sounds like you need to tuck son in and let him work on feeling better... then I'm massage your back til you feel better. ;)

:D

It's been busy & it's freezing cold!!

That's great :)

Pussy, I think :devil:

He's slept all afternoon ;)

Hey beautifull! Hope you are well. I was just dropping by to say hi and lurk though your thread some more.... I never get tired of having a look at that awesome body.

Hey sexy!!

Love your new av :devil:

Aww....Thank you :kiss:

He he a lot of men here seem to!! :D

Is it because you'd like them wrapped around a certain part of your body? :devil: x

Yes, you can add me to the list of men who like your hands.....for exactly the reason you suggest.....:devil:

(PS, Just sent you a PM)

Yes, you can add me to the list of men who like your hands.....for exactly the reason you suggest.....:devil:

(PS, Just sent you a PM)

He he :D

Hubby still maintains they're bony!! :D

I'll read it now :kiss:

Ha ha Thanks :D

Don't forget he sees them 'in the flesh'. :D

Fair enough. I'd never argue that his vantage point is not superior to mine. Plus, the description "bony" doesn't fit into my imagination as well ;)

Fair enough. I'd never argue that his vantage point is not superior to mine. Plus, the description "bony" doesn't fit into my imagination as well ;)

I don't think they're bony ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back