men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
back to reality

Over the past 28 years of marriage we have shared many fantasies, the predominant one being another man joining us. About a year ago it became more specific with my wife bringing up the name of a decades old friend and neighbor. As there has been lots of drinking, joking and sexual references between us all I was good with it. Always, post orgasm, she would insist that it was just fantasy and could go no farther. About two months ago she became more serious about it before, during and after sex. We talked openly about what we both wanted and within a week she came home and told me she had just openly asked him if he wanted to fuck. He said yes. Now, our friend is in a second very unhappy marriage, so the plan was to do this without his wife knowing. Sounds bad but you would have to be here to understand. Anyway, my wife went there on several occasions with the hope of at least giving him a quick blowjob but things just didn't work out. She was getting frustrated, I'm bi, so one evening him and I had a chance to talk about it and I assured him it was all good. Got him to show me his cock and let me touch it. That freaked him out as he is ambiguous about his bi tendencies. Last weekend we had a bbq and I pulled him aside to let him know we would not go beyond his comfort zone and he told me that if I could keep his wife away for 30 minutes he would do it. Tonight it worked. We went to visit and his wife and I went for smokes and beer. I was sure to take time and had set up a blank text to my wife to let them know when we were close. She sucked him, they fucked, she came twice, sucked him after, he was to nervous to cum. She kissed me deeply when I walked in the door so I could taste his cock on her mouth. Him and I went outside to talk about how good it was. We came home and I ate her freshly fucked pussy(minus the cum, too bad) and we had the best sex of our lives. Making plans for at least twice more over the long weekend. Don't know why we waited so long, best thing we ever did.
 
Well, I'm not married or even have a gf, but I'd never want to see her with another man.

If I saw that, they'd cease to be my wife or gf on the spot.
I'm a believer in a strictly monogamous relationship.
 
What was the name of the movie

He was an electrician / security guy. Ended up him installing cameras in his house to watch his wife bring home guys for sex.
 
I have shared my woman with another man already, twice technically. Once at the very beginning of our relationship, in a grey area of "togetherness" she had a meaningless booty call with an old friend of hers. She quickly told me about it, and she thought she had been wrong to do it. She was apologetic, I told her not to worry about it. She told me she felt like she'd cheated, and she felt very guilty. I told her she hadn't, and even if she had, I wouldn't be mad. She didn't understand, or believe me, but I was reassuring that it was ok.

Fast forward about five months, and we've been talking about a lot of different things during sex, one of which was the concept of an open relationship. We were very in love with each other, and were both enjoying our sexual relationship quite thoroughly already, this was to be an addition to something which was already great. (Incidentally, as I am very interested in all forms of ass play, this worked out great for me, because the concept of double-penetration interests her greatly, while anal only is a much tougher sell) We talked about it for another few months, eventually even while we were not having sex. An occasion came up on which she would be away at a recreational event for a weekend without me, and I told her to be safe if she wanted to bang anybody.

She revealed to me a few days after she returned that she had taken an opportunity to have a quickie while she was drunk. She said she'd basically just snuck away from her friends to a closet with this guy whom she'd casually encountered before. He unceremoniously pulled her leggings down, she did ask him to put a condom on, and he fucked her for about two minutes, came, and that was that. She said she'd enjoyed it because of how rough he was with her and how it was exciting because it felt like cheating still.

While she told me that, I was extraordinarily hard, and told her that she should never pass up a chance to get fucked. Our only rule is that our encounters with other people can never impose on time spent with eachother. In other words, if we're both free, we spend our time together. If I'm away at work or whatever, she can play during that time, and I'm free when she's gone as well. It has been wonderful to be able to explore interests without guilt, and hearing her tell me about her encounters is exceptionally hot for me.
 
Ladies opinion

Ladies I need feedback. I'm married to a wonderful woman. I have expressed numerous times id love to see her be felt up by another man. She is fully against it. I later on ask what about being with another man while I watch. Still hell no. I then said what if you had a date sand told me every single specific detail. Still no. The thought of her cheating turned me on so that I had to have her that moment. I've tried to get her to flirt and cyber with other men online and still she won't. So my question is if your man offered and asked these things of you as a turn on would you take him up on his offer? She has my heart and I hers I just thought a Lil fun and spice would be the start of wild memories. So would you?
 
i would love to get my girlfriend in on this. we talked about it before but we havent taken the step. but ever since weve discussed it, its all i could think about....
 
Same

i would love to get my girlfriend in on this. we talked about it before but we havent taken the step. but ever since weve discussed it, its all i could think about....

Same boat here. It's bad enough now I think I have an entire theme park of visual fantasies made in my head and scenarios involving her and another guy. It's the usual 2 I'm looking in the window as some other guy is pawing at her in the kitchen while she is dressed in something satin and sexy. The other Is she is in a dark place bar house etc...2 guys are all over her. One is kissing and feeling her boobs the other has her pants unzipped with his hand in her panties rubbing her pussy. She has her hand on each ones hard cock rubbing them. I'm either somewhere I can see or she has this happen and tells me in great detail.
 
Same boat here. It's bad enough now I think I have an entire theme park of visual fantasies made in my head and scenarios involving her and another guy. It's the usual 2 I'm looking in the window as some other guy is pawing at her in the kitchen while she is dressed in something satin and sexy. The other Is she is in a dark place bar house etc...2 guys are all over her. One is kissing and feeling her boobs the other has her pants unzipped with his hand in her panties rubbing her pussy. She has her hand on each ones hard cock rubbing them. I'm either somewhere I can see or she has this happen and tells me in great detail.

both of those sound awesome. i just always though of a night club, watching her from across the room dancing and grinding her ass on all these guys. and the feel back. then drivig them home as she sucks him in the back seat
 
Loved seeing my ex take on any cock. Seeing her get facials was the best. Very little was off limits, not into bi pain or young ones.
 
I would arrange a nice bukkake session for my wife if she asked... as long as only I get to fuck her or make her cum.
 
Any women WISH they had the freedom to enjoy another man?

My man and I have fantasized about this endlessly. And though I have flirted - online and under the lights - I have not made the leap from fantasy to reality. I fear there be dragons...

But. Oh, my. To spread myself for a new cock... Better yet, to suck my husband deep while that nameless cock thrusts me to shudders.

Well. Perhaps I should embrace the dragon.
 
I only wish my bf would be ok with it! I would live to see him stroke his cock as I was pleasured and pleasured another guys cock
 
My man and I have fantasized about this endlessly. And though I have flirted - online and under the lights - I have not made the leap from fantasy to reality. I fear there be dragons...

But. Oh, my. To spread myself for a new cock... Better yet, to suck my husband deep while that nameless cock thrusts me to shudders.

Well. Perhaps I should embrace the dragon.

there be Dragons.. but they are good ones :)


I only wish my bf would be ok with it! I would live to see him stroke his cock as I was pleasured and pleasured another guys cock

to bad you are not MY girl.. we would have "loads" of fun together...
 
Head way

I finally gained a little bit of ground with my wife, i finally got her to watch some cuckold porn with me!!! But still have not got her to actually be with another guy, hopefully this leads to more and more.....
 
Had a toy in all of my wife's holes at once this weekend. We talked about her getting gang banged while I watched. We both came good that night.
 
Might be interesting

I have thought about it but I feel like we would both have to be very understanding and trust the person she was with. We have dabbled in it before but jealousy overcame our trust. However the thought still pursues I would love to see it happen but she has to be comfortable and so do I.
 
Listening

I heard my wife with another man a couple of years ago and have to admit that it was a massive turn on for me
 
What are you into? We liked golden showers, having her take facials, sucking ANY cock
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top