Lit Tits - for guys as well as girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

butters

High on a Hill
since the old one's due to close, here's the new thread. get 'em up!

butters :cool:

82f2e2790aab9c9edd5b997a44d255c7.jpg

Bah, all mine will be locked away forever.

you can't repost, but does that mean you can't edit? i took my last pic off and reposted here, but the link got changed to linking the old thread. i have my pic elsewhere so i can retrieve it anyway.

edit: just went back into the old thread and you can remove content, i'm pretty sure, since it allows the edit screen to come up.

Last edited:
you can't repost, but does that mean you can't edit? i took my last pic off and reposted here, but the link got changed to linking the old thread. i have my pic elsewhere so i can retrieve it anyway.

I just checked in the Iso Blurt and it looks like after a closing there are no more edits that can be made. Shit. I wonder if that means lit attachments stay up or not.

I just checked in the Iso Blurt and it looks like after a closing there are no more edits that can be made. Shit. I wonder if that means lit attachments stay up or not.
right, hang on, i'll go see if i can edit a meh post of mine

it allowed me to remove text. maybe one of you go check about removing a pic you have saved somewhere else?

Alright, we have to see if we can hit 5,000 posts faster this time. Break a record. I wish I wasn't lazy or else I'd try to go through the first thread and get a tit count, but that would take ages.

Last edited:
*subscribes*
smart man *nods*

I guess I'll have to make a new contribution.
smart girl *nods*

My one post from the last thread
thanks, lilly :D

Alright, we have to see if we can hit 5,000 posts faster this time. Break a record. I wish I wasn't lazy or else I'd try to go through the first thread and get a tit count, but that would take ages.
pretty!

It's been so cold I think mine froze and fell off.
oh nooohhsssssss! pick 'em up, quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back