Help me out. :)

Atencio69

Really Experienced
Joined
May 11, 2013
Posts
125
Well here's the story. I have a girlfriend, I love her and all. But I have some fetishes I don't know what they mean. Well let me tell you first off I like to wear women's panties and thongs but that's it, second is that I love cock.... I don't like guys... I like cock. I'm not attracted to guys just there nice big cocks. And the only thing I've done with another cock besides my own was one time I laid in my buddies dads bed and I thought he left so I got down to my panties. Well when I woke up he was sucking my cock so I started jacking him off and I sucked him a little. Then he tried to ffuck me but I wasn't ready so I got up and left. And another fetish of mine is that I like sex toys. I only used one a couple times and I Fucked myself for the first time and then I was learning how to deepthroat but then I just lost the damn thing so now I have no toy. And I have also thought it would be nice to be Fucked by a group of girls with strap ons and toys. So there's my situation. I don't know what to do and my girlfriend knows nothin about. If you could help me out or anything PM me.
 
You sir have a serious case of denial. You should post this in the homo section... I'm sure there is an old queen over there that would live to show you the ropes. It's like a requirement for being gay is being very welcoming to the community. Wear a rubber though... The gays pass disease like me and the misses pass a joint. Cheers!
 
Ya cause that sure does help me. Well if anybody has some ACTUAL advise let me know. :)
 
Trolls troll ignore them.

I cannot speak from experience in this case, but it really comes down to what would you like to do. Do you trust this woman enough to tell her all of this or is this something you want to try and experience on your own. I normally suggest open and honest relations with your partner, but I think that always means assessing the situation. Is this someone you think of as a potential life partner or just a right now partner. If it is a for life person then sharing is important.

How open is your relationship with each other. How do you think she will take it and do think she is open to discuss detailed sexuality. You know your situation better than any of the rest of us. Hell speaking to a professional for help might be a great start in all of this.
 
Here is a thread on this board about exactly what you are talking about. It is not my thing but I have seen the thread often enough to remember it is here.

The Men who Crave Cock but aren't attracted to Men Club!


It is just a few threads down from your post. Hope it helps.

Mike
 
Here is a thread on this board about exactly what you are talking about. It is not my thing but I have seen the thread often enough to remember it is here.

The Men who Crave Cock but aren't attracted to Men Club!


It is just a few threads down from your post. Hope it helps.

Mike

I know that one. I'm looking for everything.
 
thinking your just Bi curious like alot of guys and your mind and body want a taste.
Your still young so I would try and experience new things while you are. If you settle down and get married it will be more difficult. But have fun with it.
 
thinking your just Bi curious like alot of guys and your mind and body want a taste.
Your still young so I would try and experience new things while you are. If you settle down and get married it will be more difficult. But have fun with it.

But I don't think anything about a guy except his cock is appealing.
 
But I don't think anything about a guy except his cock is appealing.

Yep... That about sums it up. I hate everything about women except for their pussy. That is exactly what makes me straight... Kinda like how you like the cock. Except thst you are a homosexual. Stop leading this poor girl on. Break up with her and imediatly smoke a poll.... And then another, and another until you realize just how gay you are. Oh yeah,remember to cover your pecker.
 
Atencio, I'm wondering whether this stuff is kind of 'overspill' from the excitement you have and the pleasure you give with your own cock? My guess, from your age, is that you're in that fab stage of getting a lot better at it with your girlfriend; loosing inhibitions, finding ways to satisfy her more fully. If that's what's going on with you, then of course you love cock! You love the very idea of cock! of erection, of penetration, of thrusting, of spurting cum. It's all so fab it gets out of hand in our heads!

Bi, gay, straight, these are all sliding scales and we find our place on them eventually, very few guys at absolutely one end or the other; very few.

My suggestion to you just now is this. Love your OWN cock. Like mine, it's probably not the biggest in the world nor does it last the longest. But it's the one you've got and the one that does amazing things in your girlfriend, yes? Enjoy it. Delight in it. Take pride in it. Eat and drink and live in such a way as to maximise its potential. And all those other cocks? My delight in them is a kind of male solidarity thing; part of the wiring in me that makes me a good lover? I think so.

Si
 
Back
Top