The Heart of Dominance

Angélique with Master Riley in the main lounge

"Assist your Mistress and clean me up. Then come sit on my knee."

Angélique arose gracefully from her knees at his directive, to fetch washcloths and towels with which to cleanse both her mistress and her Master. As Aria licked her husbands fluids from her lips Angel was there with a wam and fragrant cloth lovingly cleansing her exquisite face smiling into her eyes as she felt her slender fingers caressing her own receptive flesh moments before she backed out of the room.

Now it was Master Riley's turn...

Angélique took his heavy appendage between her practiced fingers and carefully used her mouth and tongue to clean its length clean of every single drop of his precious seed determined that none would be lain to waste. Her small tongue dipped in to every nook and crevice of his cock paying particular attention to his heavy balls and inner thighs as she worked, delighting in this small labour of love.

The young woman was careful also not to arouse her Master unduly for she had not been given permission to make him fully hard again.

Finally satisfied, she carefully covered his pants before taking a warm wash cloth and using it to clean all evidence of her own fluids from the sleeping monster who looked very much as if it might at any second take matters into its own hands to rise up and ravish her, permission or not.

Angélique blushed prettily at the fanciful notion as she patted all parts of him dry and helped him back into his pants.

She was gone but a second to put away the small bowl into the kitchen just missing the newest addition to their household before returning to slip onto his lap her arms wrapping gently around him as she awaited his next command. Sometimes he allowed her to initiate, his favorite sensed this might not be one of those times.

While she waited she was content to breathe in the musky and all masculine scent that was uniquely his mixed with undertones of the Old Spice Her Master favored , the combined scents that had her pulses racing with anticipation of what might happen next.

Angélique did not have long to wait...
 
Last edited:
Mistress Aria smiled down at the two women before her. The trainee was being trained already, ''Nicely done, Slave formerly known as Talia. I am glad to see you taking initiative to help our newest recruit.'' Aria put out a hand to caress the slave who put the tray down on the nightstand. She lovingly pinched her right nipple and smiled as it puckered in her fingers. ''Such a lovely girl...please, will you two ladies unpack my suitcase? In this moment I will call you Slave and Girl. Slave is the girl who writes her signature as Talia....Slave, is it white tea with rose and honey?'' she asked, smelling the heavenly scent emanating from the teapot and grinning. It was her favorite. ''Girl, please pour me a cup of tea, follow Slave's example of how to kneel in my presence. Posture is important...don't slouch. Let me SEE you, but demurely, lower your eyes from mine unless I speak to you and require a response. This is also how our Master likes it.'' Aria then clapped and waited for her instructions to be followed by both women.
 
Angélique did not have long to wait...

~

Gently stroking Angélique’s back with his finger tips, he let her sit melting at his touch in his lap, “You have performed exceptionally well in all of your duties here,” he said letting his hand slip underneath the fabric and caress the bare skin of her back, “We will be joined by some new recruits over the next few days, and I want you to help prepare them.”

He watched her eyes as his voice seemingly mesmerized. Shifting his hands, he continued to hold her back with one hand and gently caressed her breast with the other through the soft fabric of the purple shift.

“Your skill in dance, elegance, constitution, and servitude will prove valuable, and I expect you to share your secrets openly and often with all of our new slaves,” still stroking at her skin and feeling her body warm up in his hands and on his knee.

He leaned forward and brushed a light kiss onto her forehead, her fragrance wrapping around him. Then he retreated back into his chair, releasing his hand and lounging back as she held onto him. Master Riley sensed how she wanted him.

Placing a hand on her exposed knee, he slid his palm under the skirt of her shift and felt her inner thigh. Stroking with his fingertips, he let himself explore the smooth skin of her leg and trickled his finger to the edge of her mound. With a wiggle he tickled the sensitive skin at the inner joint of the hip and pelvis, and watched as she tried not to squirm or giggle. Not caring, as it was her time to be rewarded, he let her loose and commanded, “This is to reward you for your exceptional service and performance and is for your enjoyment. You may relax and are free to do and say whatever you wish.”

He let his hand slip further and his index finger probed at her clitoris, finding her piercing and the tiny bell. Two others fondled her outer lips. Nestling between the folds she felt as if she was opening up, and he slid the fingertip of his ring finger into her opening. Teasing in unison her clit, labia, and the sensitive opening. A murmured tinkle rattled in the air, as his finger flicked the little bell.

Tipping her back into his shoulder, he let her body relax on top of him as his hand continued to play. Stroking, tickling, rubbing, always taking care not to probe deep but to instead tease her on the outside. Tinkle tinkle, flicking her clit back and forth. Pushing her excitement, then relaxing the urge. Quickening and slowing.

“Is your Master pleasing you Angel?” he asked, giving her honour by using a variation of her true name. He wrapped his other arm around her, and let his hand slip through the side of her shift. His fingers crawling across her breast until he reached her nipple and pinched it between the sides of his fingers. Finding another little bell on a ring, he gave the ring a quick shake and listened to its chime, then resumed pinching the tiny nub that centered her breast. Thumb kneading at her upper breast and cupping with the lower part of his hand. Grasping and releasing. Still fondling her pussy, stroking her to the edge but never pushing far enough for her to cross the precipice.

“What do you have to say to your Master?” he continued to provoke her.
 
Last edited:
Maria had been working on packing her things most of the morning and was nearly finished when Aria had arrived and helped her finish as well as tell her what clothes to wear for the trip. It was good to see her again after what seemed like years but had only been a couple a months ago when they had met at the Sorority party and chatted up a bit when she had been introduced to her and listened to the her tale of success. They had kept in contact online after the party, with Maria expressing interest not only in the courses taught on the island where Aria stayed, but also in the lifestyle taught at the Manor where she lived.

On the ride to the airfield Maria had tried to contain her nervous chatter at first, but it exploded from her uncontrollably. This was a big move for her, and she couldn't hold back her excitement even if secretly it also held a bit of fear for her. While change had always seemed to be a constant in her life big changes always seemed to bring a sense of fear with them for her, and she never did understand why.

As the limousine pulled into the private airfield Maria stared in awe at the private jet awaiting them. In the 22 years of her young life she had not had many experiences in an airplane, and she had never thought up until a month ago that she would ever ride in a private jet. Upon entering she took the seat offered to her beside Aria. At the moment she sat Aria turned to her and told her to keep quiet during the flight. Maria did her best to keep herself in check. While she may not have had a complete knowledge of the day to day intricate workings of the Manor she did indeed know that rule one was that whatever you were told by your superiors, especially Master Riley and Mistress Aria, was to be followed to the letter.

She spent most of the trip staring out of the window after finding nothing of interest in the few magazines she had found. At one moment a thought had slid through her mind and she had turned ever so briefly about to ask something and was met with Aria's finger upon her lips and green eyes alight and looking into her hazel eyes. ''Soon, darling. Soon you'll see what I mean.'' With that sheer utterance Maria smiled, at ease once more. Turning she looked back out the window, thinking some more on what lie ahead.

Upon landing they moved to another limo, where Maria made sure to contain herself and keep quiet, though that felt almost impossible the nearer they got to their destination. As the limo came upon the Manor and estate Aria pointed everything out proudly to Maria whose eyes widened at the sight. "Any questions?" At that moment she found that she had many, but none would force themselves from her stunned tongue.

As they entered the Manor Maria stood in semi-shocked silence as the woman who opened the door for them was wearing nothing but a bit of jewelry. The words between them seemed to be lost as her mind raced, but she listened as best she could and shook the young woman's hand when offered it. When Aria motioned that she follow the young woman Maria did as she was told and followed along, listening intently now as they walked along the corridor. The further they moved into the Manor the more conscious Maria grew of the fact that while the woman in front of her was nude she was still wearing the same light green silk blouse and white skirt she had been when she had left her room at the Sorority house behind her.

As they entered the kitchen Maria looked around at the size of the magnificent room she was in before her eyes settled again on the woman in front of her. The beautiful girl before her was someone who, outside of the Manor itself, Maria might have pursued on a night she felt the need for a woman's touch. When the thought crossed her mind she suddenly realized how excited she truly was to be here in her new home and to experience all that was before her.

Suddenly Aria had come over the intercom asking for tea and help unpacking, and just as quickly the girl got the tea together and led Maria up to Aria's room. Listening and following the instructions she was given she stood and watched as the girl set the tray down and dropped to her knees, sliding gracefully into her position. Listening closely Maria got her instructions and the moment Aria clapped she moved swiftly but gracefully, pouring the tea in the cup and kneeling before Aria. She parted her legs slightly, keeping her back straight as she placed her hands behind her head, keeping her eyes down and staying silent until she was given her next instruction.
 
Talia smiled as Mistress Aria pinched her right nipple she also even had to take a deep breath not to do or say anything at that moment she loved the touch of her Mistress as Aria asked about the tea she didn’t dare just answer just like that she nodded she knew it was her Mistress favorite tea and she would never bring her something else other then told to or she had a cold which almost never was Talia waited some knowing Aria didn’t like it when someone just jumps up and does what told when there might be more to listen to

Hearing the clap from Aria she knew now she could go to the bags of Aria to unpack but she didn’t stand up anymore she crawled over to her bags and on her knees she starts to open the bags and lay everything out on Arias bed before she puts them in the closet

now she had to stand up so she could put everything in the closet without wrinkling anything and to put the bags away on top of the closet as she did she looked slightly over her shoulder to see if the new girl did what Talia did if she was a fast learner and she was it made Talia smile as it was also funny how Talia tried to put the bags away having to climb onto a chair slightly to do so never really having this moment she wasn’t sure if Mistress Aria would please of it there for she hoped she would be fast enough so Mistress might not have notice her
 
Aria sighed as she watched her busy bees get to work, even the new girl was making herself useful and with a nod of approval from Aria, she began to help the more senior slave in the room with the unpacking and putting away of Aria's things. Aria rose and glided to the bathroom, dropping travel clothes into the hamper as she went. She stood naked, staring into the full length mirror to study if she was in need of any waxing at the moment and murmured over her shoulder, ''My handmaidens, at least one, should help me bathe. Girl, let Slave show you how to use the intercom and call for one of my special handmaidens. After, you may join me in the bath if you wish, or you may follow this slave who already has taught you much and let her show you the room you'll be sharing with her. I will give you a choice as it's your first day. Everyone be sure to be on time and looking your best for dinnertime tonight. Master and I must greet new recruits in proper form and he'd want to lay down the rules for you.'' she announced, taking out her hairbrush and brushing her long, silken, fiery red waves to a smooth sheen as she waited for her orders to be followed.
 
Angélique with Master Riley

Gently stroking Angelique’s back with his fingertips, he let her sit melting at his touch in his lap, “You have performed exceptionally well in all of your duties here,” he said letting his hand slip underneath the fabric and caress the bare skin of her back, “We will be joined by some new recruits over the next few days, and I want you to help prepare them.”

Angélique listened intently, she usually was very sure when she had pleased; The fact that she intuitive by nature and well trained was a combination that usually served this pleasure slave very well. Despite that even after four years this potent and often enigmatic male still kept her off guard was a testament to his complex nature.

It was rare indeed that she received His praise in such a forthright manner. As he continued to speak she began to feel more relaxed in his arms happy that the rumors were being confirmed, she would be expected to help out with the new recruits.

The hand which softly caressed her breast was heavenly, her secrets, mmmm of course she would share them…

Even cosseted across his lap Angélique felt small in comparison to to the virile male who held her captive, body and soul, barely 5ft 4ins she was slim and supple in his arms. His soft kiss to her fore head caused her to blush and her dainty panted toes to curl.

As she stretched slightly they both became enveloped by her fragrance. It was sensual combination of Saffron and Crocus Sativus, both of which were blended with a sweetly exotic honey fragrance which comprised a fabulous blend of cardamom, clover, and musk finally rounded out with smooth, milky notes.

Given to her by Mistress Aria it was evocative, seductive, just like the woman who had bequeathed it to her.

The young woman stilled her heart rate as she felt His hand meander along her sensitive inner thigh towards her secret places leaving tiny goose bumps in its wake, by the time he reach the silky smooth mound her puffy nipples had hardened to rock hard pebbles , aching, needing to be touched.

Teasing finger tips causing her to shiver slightly in delight, it was an effort not to giggle as he touched a private tickle place. Mmmmmm Master was in a playful mood, Angél could have cum right there and them, breath in , breath out, she coached herself as she fought for her composure.

“This is to reward you for your exceptional service and performance and is for your enjoyment. You may relax and are free to do and say whatever you wish.”


His words were accompanied by action as she felt his strong fingers almost gently manipulating already swollen flesh .Angélique needed no second bidding she arched gently into his hand her head falling backward exposing her lovely throat and letting her tawny hair cascade to the floor like a living waterfall of pure delight, Good so very good, she thought smiling softly.

He gathered her to him and continued his sensual onslaught on her flesh; uncharacteristically Angel kept her smoky eyes on his as she was coaxed to the very edge of the precipice and back again.

Quickening and slowing.

The strength emancipating from his rich brown eyes was her life line as he edged her unmercifully.

On tippy toes she was ready to plunge into the dark abyss, she so needed….

“Is your Master pleasing you Angel?”

The pleasure slave in his arms shuddered at his use of her given name a slender well toned arm moving to caress the dark curls at the nape of his neck. She unconsciously sucked in her lower lip, a provocative temptation to any red blooded male, her actions revealing more than words could ever do.

He pleased her more than any other could do, he please her just by breathing in the same air as she did.

Each tinkle of her more intimate bells eased up her desire by degrees until the now panting girl thought she could take no more, her dilated eyes had darkened to the deepest violet almost eclipsing the whites altogether. The honeyed juices flowing a plenty coated the hand between her legs with her heavenly nectar....she wanted more!

Angélique’ gaze dropped momentarily she could see the shadowy outline of his fingers teasing her through the gauzy confection, the sudden pressure on her nipple causing another bolt of lightning to shoot straight to her swollen clit.

She would surely die…

Angélique could feel His swollen manhood pressing insistently against her flesh, she wanted needed……

“What do you have to say to your Master?”
It took her a moment to realize that he had spoken out loud.

“This girl is needy,” she purred softly wondering if he truly meant what he said,...was this a test?

"You may relax and are free to do and say whatever you wish."

He usually said what he meant but he was prone to mood changes...


His pet wrapped her arms around his neck and lifted her lips to his gently caressing his full lower lip with hers, even daring to pull gently on it, sensual and full it was an aphrodisiac all on its own.

Angélique was aroused, she was ready …should she?

He eyes still locked to his to gauge his reaction she reached down between them and slowly freed his cock, His fingers continued to pleasure her never stopping in their ebb and flow, until he allowed her the freedom to ease away and to carefully straddle his lap.

Eyes still to his she placed his huge cock head at her entrance and slowly began to impale herself on the now rock hard beast. As she sank lower, as it stretched her, as it took possession of her tiny tunnel, filling, stretching, conquering she moaned low and deep in her throat. It was almost her undoing she struggled not to orgasm from the sheer pleasure of this hedonistic possession.

Finally settled she ran a hand over her flat stomach she could feel him there, she moaned once more her eyes returning to his.

Angélique’ remained still as she adjusted to the sensation of almost being torn apart thinking she would never become truly accustomed to this gorgeous cock which filled her to perfection.

Once more without conscious volition she sucked in her lower lip as she played her strong kegels along his thick length in tandem, no easy feat given the girth and strength of the cock buried deep inside her.

Angélique did this sequence only once afraid to push her luck.


Her voice was low and husky with desire when she finally whispered.

“Please my Master, if it be Thy will…fuck this girl ..make her Yours completely."


This desperate pleasure slave rarely used crudities unless it was required of her, her choice of word was a testament to her deep passion for Master on whose cock she was securely impaled.

Lord, she so needed to cum...to jump out into the glorious void...to soar into the abyss with joyous abandon.



It would however be His will not hers that propelled her there, if He choose to do so.…
 
''My handmaidens, at least one, should help me bathe. Girl, let Slave show you how to use the intercom and call for one of my special handmaidens. After, you may join me in the bath if you wish, or you may follow this slave who already has taught you much and let her show you the room you'll be sharing with her. I will give you a choice as it's your first day. Everyone be sure to be on time and looking your best for dinnertime tonight. Master and I must greet new recruits in proper form and he'd want to lay down the rules for you.''

As Aria stated this Maria...girl... looked over towards the bathroom and was frozen in place at the stunning beauty she saw in the mirror. She had never been hidden with her desires for both men and women, and she knew the moment she saw Aria at the party that she was attractive, but it was not until this moment that she knew how absolutely stunning her beauty was. Smiling softly at her words allowing her a choice she shook herself out of the stupor she was in, turning back to slave blushing slightly as she saw slave looking at her, feeling like a child caught peeping in a window.

As the packing finished girl followed slave to the intercom, being taught how to get a hold of each room, and being allowed to call down for one of Aria's special handmaidens. When they had been sent for girl moved to the floor after having noticed slave crawl to the packing before, and crawled to the bathroom before getting in position outside of the bathroom door, not presuming to be allowed in the bathroom immediately. Keeping her eyes down she awaited acknowledgement from Aria so that she could join her in the bathroom.
 
Aria looked down and saw the new girl waiting by the doorway on her knees... "Good. I see you've made your choice. Come in here with me, please. While we wait for a handmaiden you may brush my hair. Oh, and you're overdressed. You won't be needing clothes at all in the initial stages of training. It's time to disrobe."
 
Nodding at the commands given Maria slowly unclothed, revealing more of her naturally tanned skin and lithe body. After she was done she neatly folded and laid her clothes down in one small pile by the door, ready to move them should she be told to. Before she moved she glanced at the mirror and her relection besides Aria's. In a way she found it funny how these two women came together, seeing as they seemed so dissimilar.

Aria was wealthy, beautiful, smart and successful. From her looks Maria gathered that she likely had a strong Irish line in her family, which gave her the fair skin, brilliant green eyes and gorgeous red hair that Maria was enthralled with. In contrast Maria was at first glance quite obviously Hispanic in descent. Hazel eyes she had inherited from her mother, dark brown hair with an inherent natural curl settling against her natural bronze/tan skin. Maria had grown up in a lower middle class home, and as such always found herself saving every dime she could whenever possible. Having money was a luxury she didn't often know. Had it not been for her mind and studiousness she wouldn't have even gone to college, but the scholarships and grants she earned took care of that burden and saved her parents the worry that she would wind up in a similar financial state.

After a slight breath and a smile she crawled into the bathroom, moving behind Aria slowly, keeping her eyes down so as not to overstep and boundaries. She waited until Aria handed her the brush from her table, then set about brushing Aria's hair, keeping her eyes and thoughts to the task at hand.
 
Talia smiled as she saw Mistress Aria stand naked in front of the mirror licking once lightly over her lower lip as she then showed the new girl how to use the intercom as she then told her some tips and all she went back to the chair and put it back in place so it looked as if nothing had been touched in the room of her mistress she looked at Mistress Aria in the mirror and nodded slightly as if she were checking out but would never dare speak she knew that if her Mistress needed her she would call and she had a couple of things she should do before she would have to make herself ready for dinner

she went to make sure that the tea was still hot covering the tea pot up some with a silk towel to keep the warmth hidden inside a bit longer as she crawled out of the room making her way back down stairs as she went to her room placing the bags of the new girl in the room on the side that would belong to her as she thought about how nice it would be to lay next to her maybe one night and how much luck she had to serve Mistress Aria right away

she knew she should look in the main lounge to see if there should be cleaned up as she forgot that Master Riley might be still in there as she knocks lightly not awaiting someone’s answer she opened the door and walked in closing it behind her quietly as she then turned back around seeing Angel and Master Riley she gasped slightly dropping down to her knees as she tried as quietly as possible to open the door but having some trouble as she tries not to be notice from both of them she also told herself in her mind again and again as if pleading that Master Riley heard her "sorry sorry sorry sorry" but never saying a thing she turned her back to Master Riley to try then to open the door hearing Angel and Him made her nibble on her lower lip slightly
 
His cock still hardening, Master Riley felt the familiar sting of forcing an erection shortly after ejaculating. Briefly his urethra burned, but he had learned long ago to ignore the pain. He remembered his moment with Aria, and was excited to have her again tonight in his bedchamber … alone. At that moment he decided that he would not allow himself a release with Angel, but would instead preserve his stamina for Aria. It wasn't that he couldn't perform exceptionally well a plethora of times each day - he could hold an erection and orgasm on command - his sexual skills were very well trained, and his control unparalleled. The reality was that with each orgasm he had each day, his personal enjoyment decreased. Wanting to fully enjoy his Head Slave now that she had returned from her travels recruiting new students abroad, he knew his resolve to withhold himself for her would make their physical reunion more enjoyable. The handmaiden’s moans retook his thoughts and any remaining pain quickly turned to an ache of lust.

As she straddled him and pressed him through her tight gate, he maintained a cold and stern face and stared intently into her eyes. Hiding his feelings, not allowing her to read his thoughts or discern his motivations and desires. This was her reward and she could have chosen anything, a level of control that he seldom allowed, and she chose to have a moment connected as one with her Master.

His admiration increased, as did his arousal. She pleased him, but he wouldn't let his face portray his satisfaction.

“Please my Master, if it be Thy will…fuck this girl ..make her Yours completely." she said.

Stunned by the use of profanity, he rewarded her by hardening his cock further and he released a subtle thrust from his hips. The bells on her nipples tinkled softly; the ringing echoing lightly off of the marble floors before retreating into the silence of the velvet tapestries.

Moving his hand from the small of her back up to the back of her neck, he pushed up her shift. Pulling with his other hand he removed the piece of clothing over her head and let his gaze drop to examine her beautiful breasts, chest, and stomach.

He thumbed one of the bells hanging from her nipple ring and another soft tinkle, tinkle, tinkle chimed around the room. His other hand slid down her back and gripped her bare cheek firmly in his palm. Riley decided he was going to give her the reward she had asked for. He would push her far beyond the edge of her own climax.

Letting his other hand drop to her hip as well, he prepared to pick the little pet up.

His eyes caught a movement at the door.

Watching from the corner of his eye he could see that it was one of the students and he pulled his lips thin to avoid showing his thoughts.

From her continued grinding and moaning, Riley didn’t think that Angel had noticed. She seemed much more caught up in her moment with her Master.

Thinking quickly, he slid his hand up to the back of Angel’s head and with care pulled her face into his neck. The position worked and he now pressed her one ear shut against his cheek and directed her line of sight in the opposite direction of the errant slave. With some effort, he swiftly positioned himself at an angle to thrust himself upwards into her inner pleasure spot. Driving from his hips, he surged quick and hard into her as she cuddle towards him, her face still firmly buried in his neck.

With his other hand he discreetly pointed at the stunned student and wagged his finger. Then he flicked his fingers forward in a sweep motion, signifying that she was dismissed. 'Shoo' he thought, wanting the pest to leave before she disturbed Angel.

Still juggling the increasingly aroused handmaiden on his lap, he waited for the girl to leave. He didn’t miss a single quick rhythmic plunge.

Pleased with his aptitude, he compartmentalized his anger for another time. The student slave would be disciplined without mercy later. He started to briefly consider what exact method of punishment he would implement, but quickly refocused on his lap partner. She seemed to have not sensed any difference at all.

Inhaling deeply - more so to prepare the handmaiden for the upcoming maneuver than to satisfy his own need - he slid both hands under her bottom and continued to sink his hard cock inside her.

Slowly standing, he picked the little pet up in his hands, and rocked her body up and down on his cock. Turning them around, he leaned her against the back of the chair, still firmly hold her bottom in her hands and forcing himself in and out of her wet valley.

Using his feet and the back of the chair as leverage, he stabbed as hard and as deep as he could, peeling her little opening apart with the sheer force and thickness of his manhood. He felt her legs cling around his hips, and he sensed she was nearing her moment. Tinkle, tinkle, tinkle the bells rang out as he plummeted himself inside her.

“I will not be finishing with you little pet, today this is for you alone. Cum little Angel, cum for me!” he groaned out.

She began to clench around him and he knew she had been waiting for his command. He pushed harder into her, forcing her tightening hole to take him again and again.

Master Riley was determined not stop his vigorous prodding and ramming until the last shiver of orgasm released from the handmaiden's body.

*tinkle tinkle tinkle*
 
Last edited:
Seeing the hand movement from Master riley Talia knew she was allowed to go she did so as quiet as she had came outside the door she hit her head with her hand softly knowing that was going to get back to her pretty quick and it wasn’t going to be pretty she thought she quickly made her way to the kitchen to see if she could help with dinner before she went to clean herself up

Talia could help with some small things like cut stuff for the salad put the plates on the table and set the rest what was needed for dinner she just had hoped her concentration wouldn’t be fogged up any more not tonight that she did a couple of things she should have never done

Talia was done with helping with what she could in the kitchen as she went up to her room picking out some new jewelry that she had just for dinner brushed her hair some before she went to take a shower in the shower she washed herself and afterwards she oiled her skin with Coconut oil

her hair she twirled up in a pony tail so her curls would tickle her back some and her body could be better seen from the front side and be better punished if wished she shook her head slightly if wished she was going to be punished the question is just when in front of the new ones to show right away who has the upper hand on us women or so that angel doesn’t notice that she walked in on Master Riley and her time she was done and waited in her room for someone to call her or the dinner bell ringed since she finished everything she had to other then clean the lounge since Master Riley was in there
 
Angélique with Master Riley in the main lounge.

Angélique's orgasm blew clear through the back of her head causing dancing stars to explode behind her eyes as she quite literally fell backwards, the abrupt the action causing her glorious waves to sweep the floor as the thick silken strands danced like an entity possessed. The demented slave moaned out her desire as wave after wave of pure sensation engulfed her sultry form.

*Tinkle, tinkle, tinkle.*

The evocative sounds of her tiny bells coupled with her melodic mewing echoed throughout the lavish room like sensual symphony of molten desire. Angél's supple legs remained wrapped firmly around her Masters waist as she lost her usual control, his refusal to let up on his relentless pounding causing orgasm after powerful orgasm to ravish her very soul.

His pet hadn't plunged into the dark and sensual abyss, she had soared upwards straight towards the heavens, with the force of a small tsunami.

She felt ...

Beautifully Shattered...Utterly Ravaged...Exquisitely Conquered!

She was utterly spent.

Yet despite this in that in the aftermath of those exquisite moments Angélique also felt utterly bereft...

She clung to the Master of her heart desperately trying to starve off tears; uncharacteristically the young pleasure slave simply wanted to sob as if her heart were breaking when she should have been reveling in the aftershocks which still coursing though her sweat soaked body.

This was indeed a punishment, had she overstepped her bounds because of her love for him?

She was a Vassal nothing more, unworthy of his seed...


Angel squeezed her eyes closed, and as both of their heartbeats slowed she reflected on what had just occurred.

He hadn't responded when she had sensually sucked on his full lower lip, he hadn't responded to the wicked use of her kegels along the length of his thick cock, most men would have reacted. She remembered how cold and harsh his eyes had been when they had stared back into hers...she should have known right there and then that there would have been a consequence.

Freedom to choose, freedom to speak freely...there had never been such a freedom, after all she was merely a commodity bought and paid for.

It had indeed been a test ...she had failed Him!

Had she truly revealed her inner most desires Angelique would never had said,

“Please my Master, if it be Thy will…fuck this girl ..make her Yours completely."

She would have said..

"This girl wishes to feel her Master deep inside her filling, stretching, making her wild in her desire for Him, she wants to feel His seed burning scalding all of her secret places, she desires that He make love to her as if He truly loved her."


Of course those words, blasphemous words would never leave her lips, not in this lifetime. Instead she had chosen words she knew he would understand and respond to.

He had been deep inside of her, filling, stretching, his passion relentless making her pant like a rabid she wolf in her desire for him, he had bade her cum for him and that is where it ended...

A silly dream perhaps to be loved, not necessarily by Him but by someone...

She have not grown up feeling love for she didn't remember her parents, she had always been a commodity, designed and created for the pleasure and gratification of others....Still a tiny part of the young pleasure slave craved to know the love between a man and a woman. This was her, secret a cherished desire never to be revealed, never to be realized...

Despite her secret Angélique was more than satisfied with her lot in life, she felt utterly blessed that Master Riley and Mistress Aria had found her that fateful night.

Sometimes like now, after her Master had began their time together almost gently she inadvertently let her guard down...

She was a stupid, stupid girl, she knew better, she had only herself to blame...she was after all no longer a teenager with fanciful thoughts. Such thoughts belonged in her romantic world of silly dreams, a place where no one else could access them.


Angél pushed such errant thoughts firmly where they belonged , this was her here and now...

The distressed slave slipped off his still hard cock and fell to her knees, head and eyes lowered towards the marble floor, wrists crossed and offered up to him as if for binding.

" I have failed you Master." She whispered, her passion filled voice low and strangled

Angélique was trembling from head to toe the tinkle of her tiny bells a soft echo of her inner turmoil.


*Tinkle, tinkle, tinkle...*
 
Last edited:
Her orgasm and subsequent aftershocks had rocked through the room, making it difficult for him to contain himself. But he was nothing if not stubborn and determined. As she climbed off his still throbbing hardness, he noticed a look of disappointment in her eyes. She fell to her knees at his side and he watched as she raised her wrists for binding.

Master Riley was used to new students being ashamed of their orgasms. Some would cry after or beg to bathe, either way their response always stemmed from a lack of self confidence and usually an upbringing that discouraged sexual exploration. Yet, he had trained Angélique through to graduation from the training centre and after accepted her pledge into his service as a handmaiden, one of very few. She rarely acted out in this way, and he couldn’t recall a time that she had found her release and then demonstrated the self doubt or sadness.

"I have failed you Master." She whispered, her passion filled voice low and strangled

Looking at her bowed head below him, he thought for a moment, trying to decipher what her motivations were. Why was she accepting a punishment? What did she think she did wrong?

Was she ashamed that she had let out such a violent orgasm? Ashamed of her moaning maybe? Did she not remember his permission to speak and move at will? No, none of that made sense.

Maybe this was a confession of a prior offense. Had she masturbated without permission? Broken the rule of abstinence without him? Missed a chore? Busted something? His mind raced and he couldn’t decide.

Firmly he said, “You have not failed me, as this was not for me. I will repeat myself only this once – today this is for you alone. This was a gift. This week you will begin some new chores and will be assisting in the training centre with the instruction of our new students, both formally and informally. I am advancing you in my Manor and have just given you reward and shown you my appreciation,” his lips thinned as he realized she was still bowing her head, wrists in the air, awaiting punishment.

He wiped his index finger along the shaved skin beneath his nose, and then rested his chin on his hand, starring intently into the top of her head. Trying to see into the complicated infrastructure of firing neurons that were convincing his pet she needed to be punished.

Maybe she was expecting that this was some type of trick. Did she think this was a trap? A test? No. There had to be something more. Admittedly, he often manipulated situations and disguised intentions in order to ensure obedience, and to educate his pupils. Yet, Angélique had always excelled when tested. She was one of his top students. Why the new found and sudden reaction?

It couldn’t be because …

With a snap, he flung his hand out from under his chin and clutched her chin between his finger and thumb. His squeeze was not gentle, but was not hard enough to leave any marks.

He twisted his wrist and directed her head up, his eyes searching for hers.

“Tell me why you are awaiting a punishment!” his voice cold and harsh, but not shouting. Master Riley’s jaw was clenched, his nostrils flared, his big dark brown eyes burning an inflamed shade of red, “Tell me the truth. All of it!”
 
Nodding at the commands given Maria slowly unclothed, revealing more of her naturally tanned skin and lithe body. After she was done she neatly folded and laid her clothes down in one small pile by the door, ready to move them should she be told to. Before she moved she glanced at the mirror and her relection besides Aria's. In a way she found it funny how these two women came together, seeing as they seemed so dissimilar.

Aria was wealthy, beautiful, smart and successful. From her looks Maria gathered that she likely had a strong Irish line in her family, which gave her the fair skin, brilliant green eyes and gorgeous red hair that Maria was enthralled with. In contrast Maria was at first glance quite obviously Hispanic in descent. Hazel eyes she had inherited from her mother, dark brown hair with an inherent natural curl settling against her natural bronze/tan skin. Maria had grown up in a lower middle class home, and as such always found herself saving every dime she could whenever possible. Having money was a luxury she didn't often know. Had it not been for her mind and studiousness she wouldn't have even gone to college, but the scholarships and grants she earned took care of that burden and saved her parents the worry that she would wind up in a similar financial state.

After a slight breath and a smile she crawled into the bathroom, moving behind Aria slowly, keeping her eyes down so as not to overstep and boundaries. She waited until Aria handed her the brush from her table, then set about brushing Aria's hair, keeping her eyes and thoughts to the task at hand.

Aria sighed as the girl began brushing her hair and said softly, "She's not here yet. There will be hell to pay. You, my dear, will be able to help me, though. Draw my bath and while you assist me in the tub I give you permission to speak freely and ask anything you've been wondering since we left the plane. "
 
Nodding slightly Maria moved to the bath, slowly turning on the water and checking the temperature.

"Mistress, what temperature do you like your bathwater to be?"

She kept her arm near the flowing water checking to make sure it wasn't scalding hot or too chilly either while she awaited an answer. While waiting she let her mind wander on questions she might want answered. They had gone over many things in their online discussions, but upon arrival the vast space of the grounds and the immediate training had raised a few questions to her. Like how many servants there were, whether there was official "downtime" for those who trained or served here. Also after her introduction to the slave earlier, what kind of fraternization between the trainees/servants was allowed, if at all.
 
Aria explained that she liked the water as hot as possible without scalding. She felt the water temperature as Girl had set it and smiled, "This will do. Help me in and you may join me." she said, taking the girl's hand and letting the girl lead her carefully into the warm water. The tub was built into the floor and had more than enough room for three or maybe even four occupants so it was quite roomy for the two women. ''Angelique and Firenza will be punished for not coming to my beckoning. You, being here when I needed someone to attend me...You will be rewarded. I see you could end up ascending ranks here quickly. You learn fast. So, wash me and while you do so please speak, Girl, what's on your mind?'' she asked.

OOC:
*Firenza -The other handmaiden supposed to be written by Lisa but if Lisa is not interested she can be taken on by someone else. PM me for details if you're interested.
 
Rewards sounded good already to Maria, smiling at Arias words as she helped her into the bath. Joining her she focused solely on helping Aria, gently cleaning her as directed. After getting started a bit Maria tried only to control her question pacing while tending to Aria.

"Mistress, this place is so huge, I'm still getting a hold of its size in my mind. I wondered though, how many servants are there here? Not to be rude, but I also wondered if there was time for play for servants and trainees, as well as what kind of play may be allowed between servants, trainees and the like?"

She blushed sheepishly, as she bathed Aria. She had tried to stop herself, but once she got going it as hard not to be a bit of a chatterbox.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I didn't intend to bombard you with questions."

She was proud of herself in the meantime for being able to concentrate on cleaning Aria while talking, and making sure to not look her in the eyes at the same time. She knew things would only get tougher, but she was happy with herself at how acclimated to the lifestyle she seemed to be already.
 
Angélique with Master Riley

As she listened to him reiterate the purposes of this exercise her crossed arms dropped to her thighs but her head remained stubbornly bowed.

“Tell me why you are awaiting a punishment!”

Without warning she found her chin griped by the powerful vise which was His strong fingers her wide eyes force to meet his head on! His cold voice stilled her rapidly beating heart; it flowed across her flesh like a living entity, cold and clammy as it claimed its unwilling victum. Angelique’s eyes which moments ago had been twin orbs of the deepest violet began to fade away as they quite literally drained to a shade of the palest blue. It was as if her soul had simply bled out.

She felt like a specimen on a dissecting board. He would peel away her layers until He had his answers; answers she dare not truly give him for the results would be to much to even contemplate.

Angeline had known from the onset that wife or head slave, it mattered not which hat she wore, Aria would not tolerate another who desired love from her Master/husband, that line was deeply etched in the sand and it was wide and deep!

Jealousy could be a vicious monster and she didn’t want it released upon her person.

The young pleasure slave whose job it was to service all aspects of those she served; body, mind, soul at some point had come to love them both deeply…She had crossed the line when she had wished for such love to be returned! She had erred; love would never come from such a source…little pet …she was nothing more than the household dog, albeit a very talented one she thought ruefully.

Angélique shivered again the room suddenly felt ice cold.

What to tell him?


“Master …I…this slave.”

She moistened lips gone dry and tried again.

“This girl loves her Master and Mistress above all others, when her Master didn’t orgasm she thought she had failed him…I …she ...thought that this had been a graduation test perhaps…she was distraught, she didn’t think..s…she acted…she did not want to fail You."

As she had spoken the thighs that had been pressed firmly together slowly widened her hands quietly returning palms up upon her thighs.

“ I am Yours Master p…please forgive this doubting slave” by now the color of her eyes was almost non existent and her lower lip was trembling as she tried to hold back tears of anguish and self-doubt.

What is wrong with me?
She wondered, the exhaustively trained pleasure never behaved stupidly as a rule.
 
Last edited:
Talia stood at the window looking out over the grounds some what was left to see since it was getting darker as she thought about reading a book she smiled some thinking about which book to read she did have her favorite

she walked over to book shelves and thought it over but not sure the book she had now in her hands she read over a thousand times she thought maybe it was time for a other one so she put "Claiming sleeping Beauty" from Anne Rice back on the shelve and took a other book and started back over to the bed sat on the side crossed her legs and started to read some her ears always listening to hear if someone was coming or she was getting called
 
"Mistress, this place is so huge, I'm still getting a hold of its size in my mind. I wondered though, how many servants are there here? Not to be rude, but I also wondered if there was time for play for servants and trainees, as well as what kind of play may be allowed between servants, trainees and the like?"

She blushed sheepishly, as she bathed Aria. She had tried to stop herself, but once she got going it as hard not to be a bit of a chatterbox.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I didn't intend to bombard you with questions."

Aria listened to the questions as she was soaking and enjoying the massaging motions of the girl washing her hair carefully and rinsing while the questions finally permitted to ask poured from her. Aria looked up at her, green eyes amused but mouth maintaining it's pout as she watched the new girl's features while she talked so animatedly.

Aria took a long while to respond, quiet as Girl began to soap up a wash cloth and started on her front. Aria spread her legs generously when she felt the soapy washcloth reaching her skin beneath the navel. The girl gasped slightly at this honor and looked into Aria's face with a question in her eyes, may she? Why, of course, was the physical response Aria's body gave as she nodded slightly and opened wider, smiling at not having to come out and tell this one how to wash her. A very good sign, she was an apt one, this new girl.

''How many? In this house alone there are currently six of us working. Sometimes we have as many as a dozen. Of course, this is purely the sex slave capacity. That doesn't include household staff, you know, the maid, the butler, gardening team, and the like...In the other houses there are other girls, usually not as well preferred to Master Riley or myself or specially requested to work for our associates and friends. We have over one hundred employees who work as slaves in the capacity you're entering. But, many don't work for us full time anymore or work in other houses now.

Play between girls....encouraged greatly as long as it's during your own time and not while you have something which needs to be done or unless the Master or I say otherwise specifically. There's cameras throughout the house. No girl ever sleeps in a room alone for the reason that we prefer to always be ready, for Him, for each other...I usually sleep with one or both of my handmaidens, sometimes I ask others to join me. I only won't do so if I have other arrangements made for me, like when I'm in His bed. His rules always precede mine. If ever in doubt do what you think he'd want more than me. But, never completely neglect my needs. I do have a temper...'' She stopped to sigh and writhe slightly against the fingers fondling her sex gently with the washcloth. ''Mmmm, Girl, you do learn quickly what makes me happy. I think I'll enjoy having you here. Tell me, how do you feel about pleasing me?'' she asked, pushing the girls hand further, encouraging her to continue touching her pussy even without the washcloth. They were nose to nose now. Aria's eyes read Maria's. She could see lust there. This made her smile. ''The Master likes to see his slaves happy. All sorts of sex play can and should happen when we're not serving him. Practice makes perfect.'' Aria explained seductively.
 
Talia stood at the window looking out over the grounds some what was left to see since it was getting darker as she thought about reading a book she smiled some thinking about which book to read she did have her favorite

she walked over to book shelves and thought it over but not sure the book she had now in her hands she read over a thousand times she thought maybe it was time for a other one so she put "Claiming sleeping Beauty" from Anne Rice back on the shelve and took a other book and started back over to the bed sat on the side crossed her legs and started to read some her ears always listening to hear if someone was coming or she was getting called

Firenza entered the room, her strawberry blonde hair pushed back from her bare shoulders as she stood, posture erect, nipples pointing out and up perkily, she smiled happily as she saw her friend, Talia, looking bored and entered her room. ''You miss Pearl, don't you?'' she asked, her long legs sauntering inside and wrapping an arm around Talia's shoulders in a sisterly hug. ''Is the new girl going to be your roommate now?'' she asked, hand slipping lower to fondle Talia's pretty breast within her grasp almost absent-mindedly as she spoke. Niether girl was aware of the broken intercom module on the wall near the door to this room. Firenza was being called to Mistress Aria's quarters but she honestly had not heard due to a technical problem no one in the house had become aware of yet. This led both slaves thinking they were on their own time for the moment.

Firenza was a handmaiden to the Mistress which gave her rank among the newer slaves of the house but she never lorded it over them. She liked them, loved them like a strange sort of sisterhood. ''Want a little fun to get your mind off of things?'' she asked, cupping Talia's chin gently and lifting it to plant a soft kiss upon her lips.
 
Maria held her breath as Aria pulled her hand closer, pushing her fingers against her pussy, the washcloth slipping away in the water. Gently running her fingertips through the wet folds of Mistress' pussy, girls eyes locked with Mistress' as she asked a question.

"Tell me, how do you feel about pleasing me?"

girl held back a whimper of lust as the intentions flew wordlessly between them dripping in eachothers lust.

''The Master likes to see his slaves happy. All sorts of sex play can and should happen when we're not serving him. Practice makes perfect.''

"Yes Mistress, girl would greatly enjoy pleasing you." Maria said, biting her lip as she held herself back, not presuming to lean in for the kiss she felt desperate to enjoy, her fingers softly rubbing Mistress' pussy, but not daring yet to move farther without hearing the words for fear of this being a test.
 
Back
Top