Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wet and lonely...nipples hard...touching and playing with myself and watching in the mirror to make me cum...
 
I have not gotten off in a few days. My pussy has been asking for some attention all morning...now that the house is empty I have my toys out on the bed and my fingers making my clit nice and hard.
 
Ah, that's the best though, playing with yourself after not doing so for awhile. It feels sooooo good to cum after that.

I'm housesitting and wish i brought my toys with me :( for now it's just me and my fingers on my clit..
 
Somebody

I can't seem to control myself today. I am sitting in my office and am already afraid to get up to do anything because my panties are soaked. Would anyone care to join me?
 
Ah, that's the best though, playing with yourself after not doing so for awhile. It feels sooooo good to cum after that.

I'm housesitting and wish i brought my toys with me :( for now it's just me and my fingers on my clit..
Yes! It just seems to build inside of you. Sometimes I like to draw it out and just tease myself while it continues to build. Mmmm, what pleasant thoughts you have helped to conjure in my mind.
 
LOL! Yes, today I just feel so horny that I don't care. There is no holding back. I don't even like to use the word horny, yet I said it again. Its just one of those days.

It'll be an interesting day for your work colleagues then!! ;)
 
It'll be an interesting day for your work colleagues then!! ;)
Fortunately it is a smaller office with few coworkers around. I tend to keep a low profile and with the door closed, no one will ever know. I feel so naughty. ;)
 
Jilling off at home!

Lassies, I guess I am the lucky one. I work from a home office, all alone during the day. And I usually "wear" only wha I "have ln" right now -- which is not a single damned thing!

I do spead a towel on my office chair so that pussy leakage does not spoil it when I mastubate. Nice and slow, as long as I want. Rub my pusy with the flat of my hand as I skim e-mails and hot postings.......gentle fingering of my slit, some attention to my clit....and all the while, watching market reports and fielding an occasional client call (I am a financial adviser).

Sometine I will fondle my pussy for an hour or so without building up to an orgasm. Ah, to drag it out, prolonging my pleasure!!

I am now up to a three-finger insertion, and I am frigging rapidly as I type with one hand. I wish one -- or all -- of you were here with me, in my Maryland home outside or Washington. Watch me masturbate, show me how YOU masturbate, time our orgasms so that we get off together. And come over and let me fondle your hard nipples.....and slide my hand down to your magic V and feel your wetness...

Wheeeeee! Just had a rousing climax! Wheeeee. Still fingering myself....see y'all later!

Kath
 
Missing the touch of my gf... can't seem to keep my hands off myself when I'm home alone. Time to play!
 
I do it 4, 5 times a day (at least 7 times on good days) and I still want to keep going, if I weren't so sore after so many orgasms. Sometimes I wonder if I've become a sex addict.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top