Stars The Limit (Closed)

"Yes... The Force can do many things, good and bad... Can make one feel good.." The ghost closed her eyes and Emma felt warm, almost orgasmic. "Or be used to sharpen pain.." Emma felt cold, fear, almost like hundreds of pins pressed against her body. The ghost opened her eyes and looked at Emma.

"What do you want the Force to be Emma Wolf?" The Ghost asked, and if Emma was to lock eyes she would be almost lost in the swirled currents of the Force that made up her eyes right now. She would catch flashes of her past visions. The images of Varook rampaging and killed, his cock bloody with the many females he had killed, Luka and Clara broken at his feet. Then of the tub, but this time the man was not human, but it was Varook she was sitting with, in his seed talking to Luka. Other images flashed for her, images of her death, of her giving birth, of her as a old woman looking out across the night sky of a planet she had never seen before. Emma would lose control and if not for the small bubble the Force Ghost herself was projecting Emma would damage the ship and bridge with her uncontrolled outbursts, thought not her fault as the overwhelming images and outcomes her life could take flashed before her. The last image Emma got before the visions stopped like someone had turned off the lights would leave her feeling sick. She would see herself standing next to the Emperor and Darth Vader, and Varook would be dead at her feet, her hand holding the Lightsaber that killed him. The Red blade and the smile on her own face, and the juice running between her thighs at the pleasure she took in killing him.

The Force Ghost looked at Emma and waited for what she had to say. She would have questions that had no answers and had seen things only she now could remember. The Force had shown her things, outcomes that could be, that would be and would never be. It was for her to find out which was witch and what ones she could get the most out of and ones she would rather not see come to light. The Force Ghost knew she could only do so much and that Emma would need a real teacher of flesh and blood to hone her skills but what she could offer was guidance on how to find someone to teach her, and what to avoid.
 
Emma felt the sensations she gave to her, when the pain came she grabbed herself and moaned a little in pain. The visions that she had filled her mind, flooding her was a feeling she didn't like nor want. But seeing herself beside Vader was enough to make her sick, she slowly opened up her eyes. And sat down, thinking about what to say. But she shook her head. "I will never bow down to the Sith, I would rather be destroyed then work for them"

She knew the danger she put everyone in now, her outbursts were much to strong. And realized what she wanted to use the force for. "I want to use the force to protect the weak, those who cannot protect themselves. And to protect those I hold dear to me, if something ever happened to Varook I...don't know what would have him. I love him very much, Varook has been a part of my life since I was five years old. People saw him as a monster, I saw him as another human."

Thinking about there times together, she refused to let the vision she had come true . "Can you help me learn to control the force?"
 
The woman smiled and shook her head. She stepped away and looked out once again to the stars that passed by as the ship glided through hyper space. Watching the currents change and the galaxy shift in ways Emma could not see, nor would she be able to see for a very long time.

"Sadly I can not train you, it would be hard for a ghost to train you would it not?" She asked, turned and smiled at Emma.

"But I can tell you where to start looking to find the one or ones you seek." She said.

"The first one that may be able to help you is on the Dagobah system. Seek out a Jedi Master there. Though he may not help you, it is the first step to finding the person who will train you." She said, smiles and fades away leaving Emma there with Clara on the couch in the back.
 
She smiled at her weakly and she nodded watching her just vanish, sighing softly and put in the computer what she needed to get there. She knew she had to talk to Varook and began to look for him. "Varook were are you? we need to talk?" She yelled for him, the force with her right now was all over the place. She thought for a moment perhaps she was crazy? Going to do this she didn't know what to think about any of this. Sighing softly.

Everything around her was going all over the place, so she couldn't feel him. Perhaps it was the worry of everything she had seen, tears fell down her face as she slowly slid down the hall wall and pulled her knees up to her. Even though she knew she was far from alone, it still felt that she was alone. Everything right now just seemed that something was missing.
 
Varook was making his way back up when he heard Emma's shouts echo through the halls. He looked down the hallway he was about to go down before he turned and went towards Emma's voice. He found Emma leaning against the wall and like he would do many times when Emma was feeling sad, he simply sat down near her and waited. Letting Emma take her time, he might not have been good with words, but he was always there for Emma to talk to, he would listen to whatever she had to say, for as long as she needed to speak.


---------


"Report Nemaik... Why did your mission fail?!" A officer asked over the holo call to his command center. The older Moff wasn't pleased at the report and he tossed it onto his desk, but that was out of the field of view for the holo call.

"As I said in my report sir, the Hutts interfered with the operation, and I was told that they would not be a problem." He replied, annoyed that Imperial Intelligence had once again messed up and given him wrong information.

"That doesn't explain why you didn't seek out the target the moment you dropped out of hyper space..." The older moff said, crossing his arms across his chest as he leaned back in his nice big office chair, and what Hal would have done to just push the older man back onto his ass and give him a piece of his mind. But he simply stood there and spoke, even if it was held back.

"The orders I as given sir... Were to not provoke the Hutts into a open battle... Not even the Emperor is stupid enough to go to open war with the cartel." He said, letting his rage slip a little as he said it all.

"Your orders were to take Emma Wolf into custody! You were..." At this point Hal simply rolled his eyes and turned the Moff out as he watched for the blow hard to finish yelling at him. He knew he orders and despite only being given 2 other ships he had followed his orders. He wasn't stupid enough to start a prolonged fight with the Hutts in their space. Maybe if he had 2 or 3 of those new Super Star Destroyers he's been hearing about. But not with the small battle group he was given. He doubted if even Lord Vader would win that battle. But he would finish this line of thought later, when this old blow hard had finally shut up, which could be a while.

----------

Clara sat up and held her head, which felt like she had been hit by no less then a capital ship of some sort. She looked around and say nothing and tried to stand up but simply fell to the floor with a thud. She shook her head and lay there as she ran a self diagnostic on her systems. She made not to adjust the metal floor temperature as laying there she felt rather cold. She also made note of the fact that she felt cold at all.
 
She looked up at her friend and smiled at him, seeing him made everything right. But she had to be honest with him. "Varook when....we had sex I don't know if it was just your instincts but, it meant a lot to me. You know me better then any other person I know in my life, being difference species doesn't bother me. I grew up with you, learning how to understand every sound you make, you mean the world to me. And I love you" She said when she spoke from the heart tears fell down her face.

Sighing softly "I put in a new course, I need to go to the Dagobah system to look for a Jedi master. I have the force in me, and if I don't learn to control it. You and everyone around me will die, and I would kill myself if I hurt you or any innocent person. So If you want to back out, I will understand" She said rather sadly, she didn't want him to go away. She wanted him to be okay and stay with her. But she couldn't be selfish she had to protect him.
 
Varook wasn't good with words so he simply pulled Emma to him like he would in the past. He held Emma and kept her by his side, though his feelings were a bit more mixed this time. Hold her as a friend and guardian or as a lover. He cared for Emma greatly but force or not he did not wish to harm her and she had been so very tight the first time they made love.

----------

Clara dressed in the clothes that had been in the locker, and she looked at herself the best she could. Not much more then some old Jedi Robes it seems but it would do for now. She then closed her eyes and started to sort out all the new data.

Clara was too busy checking out the new data to know that the ship was being tracked by someone, friend or foe no one would know for now. But the Dagobah system was a good while away yet, so the person or persons tracking them would remain unknown for a while longer.
 
She thought for a moment and sighed, looking at Var she smiled. "Sorry I'm such a child sometimes, but this is a lot to take in all at once. Here my whole life has been a damn lie, only one I can trust is you. We have been through a lot together, and she smiled happily at him. "Id rather have you then no one, because I know things are hard. But this is the time that I get up and take care of what needs to be taken care of and it is over whelming a bit"
 
Varook said nothing and continued to just be there for Emma, like he has done for a very long time now. He thought back on it and if it had not been for Emma that day he would have killed her father where he stood, and most likely been gunned down by his squad of stormtroopers standing with him. But he had seen Emma peaking around the corner behind him, following her father for some reason that day. He never asked why or even told her he had seen her that day. He had killed many people since then, working as both Emma's body guard and would be assassin for her father. But he still intended to protect her the best he could, but he also knew that the Galaxy was big and uncontrollable, you have to learn to deal or you'll end up another dead body.

----------

Clara opened her eyes and had no idea how long it had been, she rubbed her forehead and closed her eyes a moment to resync with the ships computers. She quickly learned that the ship was orbiting a small planet in the Dagobah system and that, She opened her eyes quickly and ducked under a punch that would have knocked out a normal human, with Jedi like reflexes she turned her duck into a sweeping back kick to knock whoever was behind her off their feet, but the person behind her jumped back out of the way of the attack as Clara stopped in a crouched position and looked at the person, she looked at the person with a puzzled look, she knew this person but had no idea from where.
 
She looked up at Varook and smiled at him kindly, she looked into his eyes and was content by what she saw in them. She stroked his cheek and actually kissed him, she wasn't afraid of loving a different species. What she was afraid of? was losing him to god knows only what. Taking a deep breath she didn't know what he was thinking, she wished she knew what he said. But right now it wouldn't matter, she sighed silently gazing into his eyes. "Any idea how long it will take to get to our destination?" She asked.
 
He looked around and looked back at Emma. "We stopped not long ago... Though I am not sure where we are." Be it the will of the Force or fate, they happened to be sitting near one of the hanger bays, and a shuttle was sitting in this one. It was on the other side of the ship where Emma and Luka had first come to her ship.
 
She hadn't realized they had stopped, nodding she slowly stood up. "I didn't realize we had stopped, well then I guess I am off to find this Jedi Master." She looked at Var and smiled at him lovingly. "Do you want to come with me?" She extended her hand out to him, a sweet look on her face.
 
Varook nodded and soon the two were prepping the shuttle for take off. Soon after and as the ship hung in orbit the two took the shuttle out of the large ship and headed off towards the planet. Varook told Emma he'd look for a good landing spot and for the next few hours the two circled the small swamp planet looking for place to land. It wasn't till Varook cut the engines that Emma even would look up as she waited. Varook pointed out the window and Emma could see a small ship, maybe the size of a Star Fighter leaving the plant and then jump to Hyper Space.

"I don't think they saw us... It was a X-wing star fighter... Maybe your Jedi master is helping the rebel alliance?" Varook said. Emma had known enough to know what a X-wing was, most of it due to the reports of a terrorist attack that destroyed a large imperial battle station not too long ago.
 
She had to do a lot of things, but when she saw the ship she knew all to well who it belonged to. Her father may have had reports on everyone, but she made her own judgements. Not caring what other people think, but as he slowed down and she saw the ship. Looking at Varook she shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know much about this Jedi Master, just that he may not be able to help. But would be able to point me in the right direction of who could"
 
"Well... Should we follow the fighter or go down to the plant?" Varook was scanning the planet, but unsure if anyone was down there now. The life signs scanner was picking up a lot, but it was too hard to tell if there was anything down there that would count as a Jedi Master. And seeing as a ship just left, Varook thought that the Jedi Master might have left. But he would let Emma decide on what to do next.


----------


Clara looked at the woman and looked puzzled still. The woman smiled at seeing her and changed from a combat stance to rushing over to hug her.

"Oh it's been a very long time now!" She said, Clara was still in a combat stance and tried to dodge the woman, but was either to slow or the other knew how she would try to keep away and counted it.

"Come here and give me a hug!" She said as she grabbed Clara and pulled her into a bug hug. Clara could do nothing but yelp a little at as the woman picked her up, a amazing feat to begin with, and give her a big hug.
 
She thought about it for a moment, she closed her eyes feeling the force around her. And opened up her eyes after a moment, and shook his head. "No let's touch down, I don't think that he would have left. I know I'm still getting to know how to read the force, but I feel good in landing not following"
 
The shuttle made it's way down and Varook told Emma to strap in. They followed the engine trail left by the departing X-wing and soon landed in the clearing. It was hard to get the shuttle down, and it barely fit where the X-wing had been but Varook set the shuttle down with out too much trouble.

The ramp sank into the mud and the first thing that hit Varook was the swamp smell and muggy air. It reminded him of home and his time he had gone to the shadow lands. He tightened his grip on his blaster cannon. A Small green Alien stood on the rock across from the ramp, he watched the wookiee walk off the ramp first, unable to see or sense him. Then he waited, to see just who was going to get off the shuttle next.
 
She was has having a good day so far, she watched Varook as he landed the shuttle. He was very good, but the minute he opened up the door. She could smell the way the swamp smelt. She had never smelt anything like it, since she had a very sheltered life. It didn't bother her, the interesting was very unique. She didn't know how this would go, she hoped she wouldn't be wasting her time. But knew that the force was something she needed help with.

Walking down the ramp she stretched out and sighed a bit, she had a gun to her hip. But didn't even reach for it, her eyes scanned the area and felt like something was watching them. In the corner of her eye she saw some kind of green alien, she didn't recognize the alien. But didn't know if it was afraid, so she didn't make eye contact. She wasn't here to scare the aliens that lived here, she walked beside Varook and looked at him. "You okay?"
 
In a low tone Varook kept what he said so a whisper only Emma could hear."Something isn't right here... A shadow... A darkness..." Varook looked around. It felt like the Shadow lands did back on Kashyyyk. He gripped his handle of his weapon and kept scanning for some beast to jump out from behind a tree or something.

The little green alien kept watching Emma, he said nothing but with Emma's untrained senses she could not pick out his connection to the force among all the rest of the living force all around them. She could however get the same feeling Varook had, the darkness from so long ago that poisoned the small part of Dagobah. The dark side of the force from a long dead dark jedi who's power still haunts this life.


----------


Clara blinked and didn't know what was going on. She simply let the other woman hug her. She wasn't sure who she was, but the other woman seemed to know her. And she would have to ask the question of how she knew her, that was when the other woman put her down.
 
She heard what she said and nodded "I agree Var" She said simply. And was ready to do what it took, something long ago had raped this planet so to speak. Sighing she felt like something was trying to connect to her, but couldn't understand anything. She walked forward and didn't know what she would find, removing her weapon she walked into the fog and felt like eyes were looking at them. Closing her eyes for a moment, and when she opened them again.

A very determined look was on her face, a big smile on her face and looked over at Var "I think something is trying to communicate with me, but since I'm not trained in the force. I cannot understand it, but this is Sith Energy. Ive felt it before with that assassin that tried to take me out. "
 
"Sith... Sith you say... Yet claims she knows nothing of the force she does..." He watched them, more the girl though. His exile had gone well up till now, no one had found him, now would be jedi were coming out of the woods at him it seems. He still kept himself cloaked in the Force kept away from her eyes. He could sense that he would not be the one to help this one. But she faced a dark place and it was her time to test herself against her own fears.

Enter the cave you must... Take with you only that witch you are and nothing else..."He spoke to her. Again, he rested his cane in front of him as he watched her more, feeling her connection to the force.
 
She heard the voice and was taken back by it, not startled but interested. She only sensed the Sith because she felt an evil presence, looking up at the entrance of the cave. She realized who he was, looking at Varook she smiled. Taking off her weapons and stroked his cheek. "I'll be alright" She assured her friend. Putting her hand to her chest for a moment and closed her eyes taking a deep breath. "Keep me safe" She said to herself. Opening up her eyes she walked right into the cave unsure what she would face.
 
For such a small looking cave on the outside it seemed to go on forever, yet at the same time she felt like she was walking in circles. A sudden cold breeze made her pause. The holes in the roof kept her from tripping on anything and kept it light well enough to see, yet somehow, just beyond what she could see with her eyes felt like a deep black space, darker then space itself. She heard foot steps and turned on her heels to look behind her. She could make out the outline of a woman walking towards her. Yet the light seemed to be slowly reveling her like the blinds in her room being slowly drawn up ti let in light. She could only watch as the woman slowly came into view. She walked with power, confidence, sexual need. She watched and wondered how the high heeled thigh boots she didn't make her walk unevenly across the damp muck of the cave floor. She gasped as the double ended dildo sticking out of her dripping pussy dripped a crimson liquid that seemed to glow as each drop slowly left a dotted line leading back down the cave. The fingerless gloves went up her arms almost to her shoulders and her large bare breasts had hard nipples that had been pieced with small gold rings. But it's when the woman's face came into view that Emma's blood ran cold. Painted across her face was blood, yet the woman smiled like she couldn't be happier about it, her eyes glowed with a power she did not understand. As the woman stopped and looked at Emma her smile only grew and she shivered once, and Emma heard the droplets of juice from her orgasm ring out as they each hit the floor as load as star ship engines starting up. The woman looking back at her was her, was Emma, a slightly older version but her non the less.

"It's like looking in a mirror isn't it?" The other Emma said, her grin growing wide as she watched Emma squirm in front of her.

"I'm everything you want... Everything you desire in life..." She whispered as she took her left hand and started to slowly run her index and middle finger along the blood coated double ended dildo in her pussy.
 
She saw her? This had to be some trick and saw the blood and everything, her whole body turned cold not just her blood. She slowly backed away and backed into the wall of the cave. "This...this is not what Ive always wanted, I did not crave power like my father did. If this is my future I would rather be dead, may the Sith take me!" She pushed herself off the cave. "This maybe your future but it is not mine!" She said angry, but then it hit her. "It's my anger" Looking down at her hands she saw blood in them for a moment, then it was gone.

Slowly shaking her head as she dropped here hands "I will not end up like you, all I ever wanted to do was find peace and to help others find peace that they to crave. Destruction will not be in my wake not like it is for you" a white light came from her body making lights all over the cave. "I will stop this from happening because it has not happened yet, I will not let it. I will protect my friends and those I love, but not suffocate them"
 
The double raised her right hand to her eyes to block out the light. The light light took forum as a strapon, it's white/blue light opposite of of the double ended dildo her evil double had inside of her. The double took a step back as the light seem to repulse her, and the sound of her dildo falling out and hitting the floor. With a soft yelp, Emma's evil twin fell backwards and hit the cave floor, her one arm still raised to block out the light, but she was laying with her legs open pussy exposed, she feared the attack she could not block now and waited. Though the real Emma could feel her fear, she could feel her anger, her hate, the uncontrolled carnal lust hitting her from the half closed eyes of her twin, still trying to fight back.
 
Back
Top