Wench bares all

the captians wench

sewing wench
Okay, I'm feeding my exibitionist side and starting this up. Let me know what you think.
Presents for my Sir

Happy Birthday Jounar

Stupid Slut

The Challenge

Now indexed by page with pics: (as there's just to bloody many of them to index any other way!)

1 duh 2 (towards the bottom) only on on 3 only ones on 4 5 (2 posts) page 8 9 (just the first two posts at the top) 10 11 12 (bruses, purple nighty, bodice dagger) 13 wet shirt at top lots of lovey dovey stuff from then on lotsa pics and lots more wubby stuff 15 lots of pics including a birthday surprize :cathappy: 16 17 only a few 18 post #469 20 halloween fun 21 towards the bottom the soul survivors of page 28 29 30 31 33 33 just at the top man there's a lot of pics! bit boring oldies pg 37 stick to the top for pics one at the top one in the mid creative and silly page 39 relaxed and silly it's 40! one rose in the middle and cupcakes at the end 42 shower pics at the bottom camara happy 45 costume pics strip! 49 mirrors dress up dress down having fun mirrors and photo shop wax play more play leather jacket and a corset post number 1506 chains *grin* 63 showin off my panties dressing up and stripping down boots at the top, flogger in the mid, and a little slut at the bottom ;) top and bottom plea answered flogger making a flogger and a clean shave feeling fiesty having fun with my tits nipple close up cum here or here pout Jounar you have a message 2000 I win! :nana: summer shorts boots and lace .... shhh! body writting roses new nighties another shoping trip teasers more duckie! pirate panties! hearts
flower :rose: more oldies rosie cheeked wenchie pics....arr! belly dancer new toy kilted duckie returns purple rose display displayed 2 purple night bored lazy summer days still too hot out speckles bit of sun camara play at top and bottom. new undergarments in the middle and bound at the bottem

Vids: Ass Fans Spank Me Tacked 1
Frusterated Housewife Re-inactment
http://rapidshare.de/files/19461128/Video_1.avi.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/19463971/Video_2.avi.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/20904084/Video_3.avi.html

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 9,327
  • newp.jpg
    newp.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 4,867
  • jingly.jpg
    jingly.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 8,383
  • fix.JPG
    fix.JPG
    3.2 KB · Views: 3,849
  • further.jpg
    further.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 5,604
Last edited:
just a few more

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 2,975
  • necklace4.jpg
    necklace4.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 9,972
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 4,308
the captians wench said:
Okay, I'm feeding my exibitionist side and starting this up. Let me know what you think.

Looks like you are off to a great start, I will be looking forward to seeing more.

the captians wench said:

*grins*..I do love it when that side takes over..please do carry on

I love it that we're getting more and more bbw's in here (NO offense intended, CW, please.. I AM a bbw)
Your pics are great, and you are lovely... post away and enjoy! :rose: :kiss:

Last edited:
babydoll2u said:
I love it that we're getting more and more bbw's in here (NO offense intended, CW, please.. I AM a bbw)

AMEN to that sister!

babydoll2u said:

None taken.

Thanks every one. I will be posting more.

Very ysexy!

Great pictures of a very sexy woman. The Captian is very lucky to have you indeed!

Where do I apply for the job?

That's ashame that you don't have a Captian... I would love to help fix that situation!
the captians wench said:
Actually, I'm between captians right now. ;)

ps. You have an awesome looking ass... I can think of lots of ways of pleasuring you from that angle!

the captians wench said:

I think I want to slip behind you and blow in your ear while slowly pulling back your hair and seeing what's hiding below it. For starters, that is. <g>

the captians wench said:
Something like this maybe.

Mmm, looks like a good start. Maybe use some fingers and tongue on it as well, before moving to something other than plastic?

Back