• light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
whisper theory

Yes, the Whisper Theory is an interesting one...thinking she would leave the afternoon of sensuality and love making without guilt somehow didn't happen. That is the flaw in the W.Theory. She simply wasn't in the right head space for it to roll off her back...lucky for her he was ...who he was :kiss:

Hey, Jennifer, like several others have suggested, who don't you take off your blouse and show us your nipples? From what I can see, you would hold your own with any of the others we have seen. :p
:kiss: :rose:

~smiling~ now BL ...that would spoil all the sensual tension the AV is creating... I would rather remain a mystery ... for the time being :kiss:

use light brown def.
kinda like these ones
(kate price aka Jordan)

Attachments

• katie_price11.jpg
    katie_price11.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,782
JenniferMidnight said:
~smiling~ now BL ...that would spoil all the sensual tension the AV is creating... I would rather remain a mystery ... for the time being :kiss:

Hey, Jennifer. If you take off your blouse and don't put on a bra, you will probably inspire me to write a story about you like the other Jennifer did. I've written another story about her but it's nothing like the first one.

Last edited:
couscous said:
use light brown def.
kinda like these ones
(kate price aka Jordan)

I think Jennifer has prettier breasts than Jordan. I can't tell for sure, having only seen Jennifer wearing a blouse, but the model looks emaciated. She reminds me of old newsreels I have seen of Jews being liberated from concentration camps.

top half

I would tend to agree with you both (M.O.S. and B.L.) - not hot on her body...but
...from her breasts up, I think she looks good!

Just dropping in to say hi Jennifer...:kiss:
And I think it would be great to seemore of your delectable nipples...;)

Re: ...at a whisper

JenniferMidnight said:
oh.....and thanks B.L. for your compliment...(blushing) :kiss:

You are quite welcome, Jennifer, and it was sincere, not flattery. How long are you going to withstand the pressure and leave your blouse on?

By the way, MOS, like you, I greatly enjoy muff diving, and I also like to write about it and all my stories except the ones about David, go into the subject in great detail.

baring it all...

hmmmm well...actually I don't have any plans of baring it all...but it certainly added some spice when favourite AV's were posted here a few days ago...all are welcome!

Re: baring it all...

JenniferMidnight said:
hmmmm well...actually I don't have any plans of baring it all...but it certainly added some spice when favourite AV's were posted here a few days ago...all are welcome!
I wasn't necessarily suggesting you bare it all... Ienjoy the intrigue at times.
I was just thinking of more pics, a variety if approaches to showing those gorgeous nipple off...;)

:kiss: :kiss:

M.E. Did you take a look at some of the AV's posted in this thread? There are some very sensual nipples, breasts and bodies... {but your comment makes me smile just the same ~ thank you :kiss:}

hmmmm ...reading the recent comments you are all stirring up my creative juices to take a new picture... :catroar:

creative juices

"Creative juices" are my *second* favorite kind! Can you guess what my first, most 'favoritest' kind are? ;)

xoxo, -BB

New picture

Nipples, nipples, nipples...
:heart:
We want nipples! We want nipples! We want nipples! We want nipples! We want nipples!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back