New SPAMMERS. Please read.

Paendragon

AmPic and SRP Moderator
I'm sure some of you have noticed a new form of Spammer on the boards. They comment to threads rather normally, with one exception: their signature lines are filled with links to paysites.

If you notice any such spammers in your threads, please bring it to my attention as soon as you're able, so they can be dealt with.

Thanks for your help!

Paendragon.

Ask Manu or Laurel to install Akismet.

Paendragon said:
I'm sure some of you have noticed a new form of Spammer on the boards. They comment to threads rather normally, with one exception: their signature lines are filled with links to paysites.

If you notice any such spammers in your threads, please bring it to my attention as soon as you're able, so they can be dealt with.

Thanks for your help!

Paendragon.

Can’t we just clip electrodes to their genitals and burn the bastards like normal?

Woof!

Bad_Doggie said:
Can’t we just clip electrodes to their genitals and burn the bastards like normal?

Woof!
LMAO....... :D You Bad Doggie

Rebecca is spam

TOTAL SPAM SITE linked to Pay Site

I'm Rebecca . . . wife, swinger

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We came across this forum yesterday. Since then I've been almost constantly wet looking at all the pics and reading the stories (I'm amazed at the quality of writing!). It seems like a very friendly place so I hope you will be kind about my contribution. I love trading videos and pics with guys, ladies and couples, but I am pretty nervous about everyone commenting, all the same.

It looks like a lot of people love sharing pics of themselves here. I hope me and hubby can make some good friends here (guys, ladies, couples), exchange pics and videos, and hopefully even meet up in person. Nothing beats seeing my hubby cum in another woman or the sensation of naughtiness as I cum around another man's cock, all the while looking my hubby in the eyes.

~ rebecca
Attached Images dc7465343.jpg (44.7 KB, 518 views)
dc87956446.jpg (43.3 KB, 511 views)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by dirtylilrebecca : Today at 08:50 AM.

Mr_Breeze said:
TOTAL SPAM SITE linked to Pay Site

I'm Rebecca . . . wife, swinger
She's gone. Great job everyone. Let's keep this crap out of here.

Lady Reiha said:
I just found this thread on The new posts
is this who your talking about? o_O?
Yes. Whenever you see the title under their name as "loves spam" and they're new, it means they've been banned for spamming. I just forgot to remove the thread.

more spam

Hrentoliwesa
young teen sex sites asian teen sex galleries This one is up now.

Last edited:
helicopter_us said:
Hrentoliwesa
young teen sex sites asian teen sex galleries This one is up now.
Thank you. I'll check it out.

thank you for all the attention paen....we do appreciate it....:kiss:

Back