Once more with feeling.

1kapow.gif

Great pictures with a wonderful theme. I love the black and white, it gives the contrast between the darker corsset and you cream colored skin a deliciously wicked flare!

The mask adds a little mystery to the photos too. Amazing work with an amazing model. The photographer is one luck bastard.. :D

You have an incredibly sexy ass, the tease of your tight pussy is always welcomed, and your face can launch a thousand ships.

Thank you for sharing yourself with us, babe. :rose:

I thought to avoid posting in the thread since I knew you had your fans and constant followers and they would give enough compliments for anyone but in the end I think I shall add my two bits as well.

Your a very lovely woman, you are the kind of blonde most guys would go nuts for and yes you got a great body. Nice breast, nice ass, nice pretty much everything. What's not to like? I can't see a thing.

So kudos.

I absolutely love your pics and your outfits are fabulous! Wish I had your eye for taking pictures!!

I feel privileged that you allow us into your inner-sanctum (as it were). The new set is... well... words fail me. Needless to say, My September has just been made!

Many thanks for your wonderful photos :rose:

Gorgeous lady C... Unable to think right due to loss of blood from my brain:devil: thank you as always for sharing your beauty with us. :rose:

I absolutely love your pics and your outfits are fabulous! Wish I had your eye for taking pictures!!

Shit just got real on this thread. In the best possible way. :eek:

Not that shit wasn't real before. :rolleyes:

That last picture is two hands away from erotic perfection. One buried in that blonde mane and the second poised to deliver a spank to that hovering ass. Thank you for taking the time to contribute.

Everyone ready?

The bar for drop-dead sexy has just been raised.

You, most likely unknowingly :rolleyes:, have managed to hit on three of my lesser-known kinks all at the same time - opera masks, corsets, and stockings.

The fact that all three of those things are on your sweet, delectable body almost gilds the lily.

-LCN

made my day

It was well worth the wait!!!

So glad that you started a new thread! I really missed you!

Deffinately one of my all time favorite posters!:)

I feel the sexiness begins with your gorgeous pouty lips. Then just transfers on down your exquisite body! Was that enough descriptive words or do I need to add more.;)

Shit just got real on this thread. In the best possible way. :eek:

Not that shit wasn't real before. :rolleyes:

shit-just-got-real.gif

Also, that last picture makes me feel funny in my pants. Metaphorically, of course, since I'm not actually wearing any pants. :rolleyes:

Wow... You have an amazing body!

Not to mention your flair for creativity, which easily makes this one of my favorite threads

Having rested sufficiently to view the rest of the photographs with a modicum of decorum, I fear the pictures do not bring out the more benevolent side of me.

The less then properly cinched corset seems to invite cruelty. I'm thinking knee-in-the-back hands doubled around the laces pulling like reins TIGHT! A shame you haven't a lady in waiting type about to ease you into it?

I don't apologize for wishing proximity to give a lusty, red hand-print on that arse, as you are clearly (wantonly even) asking for it. A hand brought to sooth the welt could get distracted by soft folds displayed.

Soft breasts and tender, generous nipples however do NOT deserve the abuse they seem to engender in my mind at the moment.

I've a bit of a whore/madonna complex and you tend to conflict me a bit.

To end on a positive, I like the detailing at the heel of the seamed stockings and you definitely have the legs for them.

Last edited:
Hot Hot Hot

IMG_5950.jpg

Usually takes a couple pics for me to get excited. You had me at "O". As in "O my . . . "

Too much??

Simply fabulous

Simply stunning....don't think I could ever tire of such beauty, inside and out!

You are sooooo yummy!

you own that look:D Thanks for sharing

No, I wasn't ready for that... But thank you.

I'm not sure when was the last time you blushed, but if you could see what's going on in my mind now, you would.

Thank you for you! :rose:

I thought to avoid posting in the thread since I knew you had your fans and constant followers and they would give enough compliments for anyone but in the end I think I shall add my two bits as well.

Your a very lovely woman, you are the kind of blonde most guys would go nuts for and yes you got a great body. Nice breast, nice ass, nice pretty much everything. What's not to like? I can't see a thing.

So kudos.

That last picture is two hands away from erotic perfection. One buried in that blonde mane and the second poised to deliver a spank to that hovering ass. Thank you for taking the time to contribute.

I feel the sexiness begins with your gorgeous pouty lips. Then just transfers on down your exquisite body! Was that enough descriptive words or do I need to add more.;)

...ahmmm...well they say that plagiarism is the best form of compliment ....so I would think plagiarism for the fact of complimenting you hence got to be better ....ok look I saw your photographs and thought "Damn, NO i wasnt ready for that.." but I couldnt write that because someone else had ...and then every other thought that came to mind I read in one form or the other.. and the other ones that I may have had .. well lets just say they might have made a seasoned lady of the night blush....so whats a guy to do? I got creative and stole and also like any good plagerist may have used some artistic freedom with their work....
There.. now I bet nobody has said all of that to you before which is what i was aiming for an original piece ...for a beutifully done piece...
Damn shit I couldve just said that ! or what a piece of ass!! I want me a piece of that!!...what ?? No ??Aaaa hell stick to the stolen words above ...

Last edited:
Back