Any curious, straight guys out there?

curious also would love to give a guy long slow blow job as lady watches.Don't know if it will ever happen.but love thinking about it.Like the story tumbled
 
I actually did hook up with 2 different guys I met on line. I found I liked swallowing their cum. I don't really care much for my own right after getting off but precum is a different matter. A few times I've frozen mine and got it out later when I was horny- very good taste and effect then. I'm really wanting to get with a guy again, or better still, a couple. PM me.
 
im a younger curious guy but im in georgia so i dont think i could help you but i am talkin to a guy in the atlanta area so hopefully somethin will come of that
 
I have seen a handful of threads at lit discussing this. Some of them go for pages and pages. I was surprised at how many str8 guys out there would be willing. Just seems to grow and grow (sorry for the pun, well, not really ):D But would put myself in this catagory. There is just so much involved depending on ones personal situation. To fantasize and to do, totally separate things I believe. But some of the talk is just sooo hot.

nps
 
I had one experience with an older guy which was not as good as I had hoped for. It was my first time with a guy. He insisted on kissing, which I'm not into at all.
 
yeah i dont know about kissing but i would definatly like to suck on a cock and have mine sucked by a guy....i am still debating on anal but i think i would like to try it
 
fireburn04 said:
yeah i dont know about kissing but i would definatly like to suck on a cock and have mine sucked by a guy....i am still debating on anal but i think i would like to try it

I'm not into anal either, but I enjoyed sucking him off.
 
Bi-curious, eastern Canada.

I'm a married bi-curious male from the east coast of Canada. I'm looking for my first experience, u sound like a guy that has the same fantasy as myself. Where you from? Email me @ (E-mail removed per Site Rules.).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
bi curious DC

recently moved to DC and would like to try giving head, not much into the kissing or anal.

what i think i'd really like is to get with a couple, and have them both in my mouth. i see all these porn queens do it all the time and it just looks like too much fun.

any guy(s) in DC think they can help me out?
 
bi curious

Surprising how many str. guys are curious. I agree with most, don't know about the kissing though. Would try anal if right situation.
 
have tried it and enjoyed it very much.
tried it first in a 3 some and was absolutely blown away by the feel of a cock in my mouth
Tried it again with a stranger and it was even better.
why not try something different? give it a go and don't get hung up on straight sex being the only way to get off .. open up
 
The thing about all you "straight" guys that claim you'd like to try sucking some cock is how often you back out when presented the opportunity to actually do it.

I'm a bisexual male that has probably traded e-mails/IM'ed/PM'ed/etc etc with 50 guys that have never even had the balls to meet face to face in a public place, much less get naked and suck some cock.

While I have met and had some great sex with a couple of guys, most of what I come across on the internet is just that--talk, but no action.

I'm in the QC area of Iowa. Any of you "curious" guys close by that are serious in meeting? Send me a PM and lets get together.
 
Just a reality question for all the guys (str8 or not) who have sucked cock (one of my greatest fantasys), especially Mr. Stockings, who says he sucked off a "stranger." Here's the question: what about protection? If you suck off a stranger, do you use a condom?
 
I was a curious guy and became a bi guy through 2 internet connections-not this site however. I didn't use any protection for oral but did use condoms for anal. If you know the science of disease, you know that oral is pretty safe for aids. Some caution is wise however because there are real jerks out there looking to take any advantage they can find.
 
I've been curious too,I wouldnt be into kissing but i'd be willing to try oral and anal.I like the taste of my own cum but not into tasteing someone elses.
 
Back
Top