New Roommate (closed)

Finding my bikini I quickly slipped it on, still uncertain if Amy was going to join me or not. It was a good thing I shaved yesterday. After putting the bikini on, I looked myself over in the mirror and thought, 'yep, he's gonna love this!'

I turn to go and realize I need suntan lotion and a towel. I have just the idea. Hopefully Christian will still be in the kitchen. Standing in the entryway to the kitchen, I place my hand up against the wall, "ummm, excuse me Christian, but can you tell me where I could get me a towel? And perhaps some suntan lotion?" giving you my best smile. I sway my hips a little for effect. Heehee.

"Why don't I just show you where." I slip past you after dropping the dish cloth on the counter, running a finger along your neck and collar, hoping that you're still feeling the same things that I am for you. If these two keep it up for much longer, I'm going to develop a permanent hitch in my step.

Purposefully avoiding the hall bathroom, I bring you through the master, where I know that there are towels in abundance and sun tan lotion close to hand. And I find the lotion in Amy's hand. She doesn't appear at all flustered or perturbed as the two of us traipse into our room.

I can see the fire of a dredged up competitiveness between these two women lighting my wife's eyes when she pauses to look you up and down, without an ounce of shame on her face.

I definitely could feel the sexual tension as you passed me in the kitchen, especially when you placed your finger on my neck and collar. I wanted you right then and there. I followed you into your bedroom and when I saw the bed, I could half imagine what kind of fun we could have in it.

I was startled briefly when Amy stepped into the room holding the suntan lotion. I notice Christian freeze, so I knew I had to break the awkward silence, "how do you like my outift?" giving Amy a model pose with one hand on my hip and the other extended into the air. Amy in her black bikini had my attention and I wasn't even bi, but I may be convinced as I snicker to myself again.

"Oh, I don't know," she says forthright, nonplussed. "The flashy material seems to me to take away from where it really counts." She says this wiggling her hips and giving the subtlest of bounces, making all her finest assets jiggle slightly. "We may have to find an impartial judge in such a case. And by impartial, I mean the man that married me." She strikes the same pose, jutting out her hip for emphasis, and pivots to face me instead of what must have been her bitter rival once upon a time.

I wonder to myself, am I going to be the proving ground upon which these two titans of my imagination battle? I must have been a staring idiot because I realized too late that I had to close my hanging-open mouth. I was surprised that neither of them had commented yet, as I felt my hardon must be on full display for everyone.

I pause, collect myself, and look each of them up and down thoroughly, spinning to take each on in in turn. The two of them look remarkably similar. It is no wonder that even to this day they are still mistaken for one another by even close friends. Amy being just a little shorter, and little rounder in all the right places. They had the same skin, the same hair, the same eyes, the same strong features. Either one of them might have passed for the model of a roman statue carver.

"I don't know ladies..." I say as if stumped, my hand grazing the stubble on my chin. "There are just too many variable to consider for so humble an observer. So based on the given facts, unfortunately for you Sylvia, I am going to have to side with my loving wife in this case. Best of luck next time however. Perhaps the next category will fall in your favour. Please do not hold it against the judge, but do feel free to hold yourself against the judge at any time." I joke lamely, and Amy swats my shoulder with mock discipline.

Last edited:
"I don't think this is fair. I propose a different solution to determine who has the sexiest outfit on." Looking at Amy with a raised eyebrow. Giving her a smile that says, just follow my lead. I know Amy and she will go along only because she is competitve that way.

"Ok," she says, "what do you have in mind?"

"Well, seeing that he would be stupid to pick me over you because he is married to you, I propose that we blindfold Christian and see if he can determine that way who is sexiest. How does that sound?"

Amy replies, "if he's blindfolded, how wil he see?", giving me that dumb look. LOL.

"He will just have to use his hands and his imagination, that's how?"

I notice Amy look at the bulge in her husband's pants and it wasn't lost on me either. I began to wonder if that peek she tried to steal means that she may be interested in a little fun with her husband.

"So, are you game?"

"Sure", Amy says, "he won't have any problem knowing who is who."

"Do you have a silk scarf?"

Amy reaches into her draw and holds it for us to see.

"Are you willing to take this challenge Christian?", Amy asks her husband.

Last edited:
My cock has difficulty imagining whether or not it should engorge, or shrivel up to nothing. There is a tinge of fear in the air, I can almost taste it, and I love.

"So this will be a little like a quiz show then?" I ask as my wife steps towards me, blindfold in hand. I give her a look that seems to plead: 'go easy on me.' But I know that she will instantly become lost in the competition. Part of me fervently hopes that they will eventually lose interest in me and begin to focus on one another....but it is a small part.

"I don't really have a choice in the matter, now do I?" I ask simply, wondering where this might go. She seems to answer by stepping to me, running her fingers up the side of my torso and kissing me on the cheek.

"Don't worry," are the last words she utters before the silk material blocks my vision.

Seeing Amy place the blindfold on, I immediately become aroused as I step up to Christian and whisper in his ear, "this is going to be harder then you think."

"Ok, let's spin Christian around just a little bit and we have to move around also. Ok, we'll move around but no talking Amy. You can guess whenever you want Christian, ok?" Winking at her, then pointing with my head to the erection in his pants.

We move around as Christian stands silently. I begin by placing my hands on his chest and unbutton his shirt. I step back.

As I spin in a slow confused circle, I wonder how I am about to start guess, and how ever I can win at this particular game. Then thinking about it, I realize there isn't really a way that I could possibly lose.

I try listening for footsteps, but bare feet on carpet are muffled and misleading. As invisible hands touch my chest, and unbutton my shirt, I star to wonder if I am supposed to guess who is whom, or to determine who is sexier...and what the criteria for such a judgement would be. As my cock grows harder, I have to imagine that Amy is either embarrassed or aroused herself, but with my eyes blindfolded, it is hard to say.

When the hands drop away, there is a pause. "Umm, well, that was certainly sexy, no doubt about that. Good opening move I'd say. I also know for a fact that it was Sylvia, and not Amy just now. She hasn't touched me that way in years. In fact, it's been some time since she hasn't simply just yanked off whatever I was wearing in her haste." I hope fervently that the right answer is in there somewhere.

"Okay, that was too easy. Let's trying something different." I nod to Amy who moves around behind you and slips her arms through yours and rubs her hands on your bare chest. I actually am watching with great interest to see how far Amy is willing to take this. Amy's fingers are actually rubbing your nipples, which is beginning to get me aroused. Amy then lowers her hands to his stomach, slipping her fingertips into the top of his pants.

I think, that's not fair! She has definitely pushed the boundaries a little with that move. Let's see how he guesses when I get my chance.

The body pressing against my back has the delightful feeling of a combination of curves and pliability that I have come to love. But because of how similar your body types are it is a hard case.

I try to inhale her scent, but the room is a mess of of raging hormonal activity and has turned into a heady cocktail in itself. When the fingertips brush over my nipples, I have to imagine that it is Sylia again, as Amy rarely ever did that. especially when the nails dig ever so slightly into my skin on their journey further down. Then as her fingers clear my waistband, I know that it is Amy as this is an oft used move of hers when she means to indicate subtly that she wants me badly, but perhaps this isn't the time or the place.

At that, I reach an arm back, rubbing her hip, then down her thigh, caressing her leg and lifting her knee to wrap around me. I can hear the smallest intake of breath as I do this, and I tilt my head slightly. She lets out a little gasp as I brush my fingers up the underside of her leg to her ass. "Amy, no doubts."

"Clearly I am at a huge disadvantage here. This is definitely not fair." I turned around and grabbed my towel and the lotion and stormed out to the backyard, yelling, "I hope you are happy Amy!" Intentionally shaking my ass as I walk out.

The hot sun hit me as soon as I stepped onto the back deck. It was unusually hot for this time of year and a good day to start on my tan. That Amy thinks who she is. Of course Christian would know if it was his wife. What was I thinking anyway? They've been together all these years. A bit of jealousy raged inside me. I had only "been" with Christian one night. How could I expect to compete with Amy?

Laying the towel on a lounger, I adjusted my bikini and sat on the edge. I squirted some lotion onto my legs and rubbed it in with slow long strokes. I was trying to calm myself down but I was too worked up. I leaned back into the chair and squirted some lotion into my hands and rubbed some on my arms, neck and then my stomach. After I applied the lotion to all exposed places, I lay back onto the lounge chair, my body glistening from the oil and the hot sun and tried to settle and soak up some rays.

I took a deep breath and tried to relax. I closed my eyes and tried not to think of what just happened. But I couldn't help but rethink all the events from last night and this morning. I am crazy to continue flirting with my best friend's husband, and screwing around with him. Although knowing Amy, she probably wouldn't mind. I mean, I caught her staring down my dress this morning for pete's sake. Perhaps she wanted to fool around with me. OMG! that would be hilarious. I started to relax as I laughed out loud.

Last edited:
I reach up, untying the strip of fabric from around my eyes and look blinking around the room. "It's over huh? That didn't go particularly well, did it?" I ask.

"Yeah, it's over...but I bet you would have loved if it continued, wouldn't you?" She steps close to me, running her hands across my bare chest again, this time locking eyes with me. She is sultry and hungry. "And I wouldn't worry about her. She had it coming. We've played that game a few too many times, and you may be surprised to learn just how many times she beat me."

I look at her questioningly, overcome with curiosity, but unable to ignore that this gorgeous woman is standing pressed against me in a tiny bikini.

"As a matter of fact," she continues, "it had precisely the outcome that I had intended... I managed to get both of you all flustered in one go. Your dick is rock hard, and she has learned that she can't beat me in my own home." She reached down and started petting my dick through the material of my shorts. "Now she is laying out there in her bikini, fantasizing about the cock that she isn't getting. That tastes oh so sweet."

I look from my scheming wife, then out the window to where you lay in a chair in the back yard. "How much aren't you telling me? Is this some sort of payback?"

'There may be a little pay back in there somewhere, mostly it's just play and good fun. You know how much of a tease I can be.”

“You have to admit that it was a bit of a cheap shot you took. How could you have expected Sylvia to keep up with you?”

“You knew I was going to win that round, didn't you? You know not to doubt your wife, and you know that I'm willing to raise the stakes to get what I want. I've seen that one in action and had she wanted to, she could have held her own til the end.” She paused to kiss down the side of my neck. “Also, don't even try to fool me., you can't. I know that you'd be lying if you said you didn't want her, didn't want that little game to continue. Even now you are still speculating just how far it would have gone, just how far I would have let it go.”

My hands started running over her body, touching her back an sides, running down her ass and thighs.

“Right now, I want you to do me a favour. Look out the window. Can you see her? Sunbathing, rubbing on that lotion? You want her don't you? Don't you dare look away."

At that, she dropped to her knees in front of me, still standing in front of the window. With one hand, she deftly reached behind herself, spilling her tits out of her top with a tug at the lacing. With her other hand she started working at my belt. “Can you see her?”

I started to relax as I lay out in the sun. The sun was hot as it beat down onto my glistening skin. I loved the sun, and going to the beach, and laying out in the yard. It always made me horny afterwards. I'd get home, take a shower, get all cleaned up, nice color and revitalized. I would go out to the clubs and find someone to hook up with. Ah, but that wouldn't happen here. Not living with my friend and her husband. I couldn't just bring someone home that I just met. Nor could I go to their place, that would be too careless of me.

The sun felt so good after the long winter. I had been out quite a while and needed to turn over but I didn't have anyone to apply some lotion on my back, so I continued to lay on my back but before too long I adjusted and turned over.

I needed to adjust the lounger and get it flat so that I could lie on my stomach. When I got all settled I was facing the house. I wasn't really focusing but after a few minutes I could make out something that I couldn't believe that I was seeing. Was that Amy crouching in front of Christian giving him a blowjob in broad daylight? OMG, is she showing me up about winning that stupid competition?

It really didn't matter anymore and before too long I forgot all about that and laid there watching.

As I stood there before the window, I was half embarrassed and half titillated when Amy pulled my cock out of my pants. I kept thinking that this was some sort of victory dance for her.

I would like to say that I followed her direction to the word, and never once took my eyes from you---glistening there in the sunlight, the curves and shape of your healthy body a delight in your minimalist swimsuit. In truth though, I tilted my head back, moaning softly as Amy licked up the underside of my shaft. I nearly choked, and so did she when she started ramming my cock against the back of her throat. Treatment such as this I hadn't received in some time.

I tried to imagine what it must have been like to be a neighbor of you two back in your college days. It must have been a wild scene. I have to imagine that my wife had cooled of some in the interceding years, but that somehow we had maintained a level of amorousness not many couple achieve, and yet somehow having Sylvia around brought out a streak in her....one I was not about to discourage.

I wasn't sure that you could even see me due to the glare on the glass, but then when you rolled over and faced us, I was pretty certain that I saw the faintest smile on your lips. Unmistakable even behind your sunglasses. I smiled back, trying in my own small way to broker a peace between you.

There was nothing that I could do about, I mean, Christian was her husband for Christ's sake. Last night was with Christian was in the heat of the moment and probably will never happen again. A secret between us that will never be revealed.

Through the glare on the window I can just make out Amy bobbing on Christian and I must say it was kind of exciting watching her even though I couldn't really see what she was doing but could envision it in my mind.

As I watched from behind my sunglasses I could feel the warmth building up between my legs and was beginning to contemplate if I should touch myself there in the backyard or go inside the house to my room to take matters into my own hands, so to speak. Then I thought if I did that I would disturb the two of them.

I decided to turn myself back around to lie on my back since I didn't want to get burnt but before I did I untied my top and took it off. Sunbathing topless wasn't something new to me, but doing it at my friend's with her husband probably looking at me while getting a blowjob was. I thought of last night and how satisfying it was and wondered if I'd ever find someone like Amy did.

I couldn't very well put my face to the glass, shading my eyes with my hands, but I sorely wanted to. My legs, getting too wobbly in the knees, had finally given in, and I had to sit back on the arm of a chair. I still had a good view out the window, Amy had made certain of that, telling me to say out loud what Sylvia was doing in the back yard. Of course my monologue was rather dull and interspersed between soft moans and longer groans. That is until you turned around and took your top off, unlacing it and letting your breasts tumble free. At this point, the bobbing and sucking going on in my lap picked up pace as it she was vying for my attention. She took all of me into her mouth, flicking her tongue over the underside of my dick as she slowly drew off, popping the head out of a tight seal of her lips, sucking drooling, and taking as much as she could manage into her mouth.

She was being particularly hard to read, and it was hard for me to tell who exactly it was being put on trial. Was this meant to be my torture? Was she waving Sylvia in front of me, teasing and torturing me, telling me to think of her, to call her name, to make me want her and not have her? Or was this hell meant for Sylvia, showing up and old friend and showing off the cock she knew she couldn't have. Little did she know that we had already done no small amount of sampling of those delights. I couldn't help but wonder if there was more of last night to follow? Or was it a one time deal?

Based on the none to subtle hints around the breakfast table and the flirting that had ensued, either one of them provided me with enough mental fodder to keep me excited. As my orgasm started to build, I found it unclear in my mind as to who's mouth I was getting ready to cum in. Certainly it was Amy who was on her knees before me, who's tongue was eagerly swirling up and down my cock, who was anxiously wanting to swallow my semen, but perhaps there was a part of me that was really wanting to cum for Sylvia.

Knowing that Christian was probably watching me while getting pleasured by his wife, I decided to give him a little more to think about as I grabbed the lotion and poured some into my hand. After putting the bottle down, I rubbed the oil into the palm of my other hand and then applying it to my breasts. I rubbed the oil in nice and slow, gliding my fingers over my hardening nipples, tweaking them occasionally as I continued to rub the oil in.

Both my hands caressed and massaged my tits, especially paying a lot of attention to my nipples, imagining they were Christians. I sensed my breathing becoming more and more shallow as I probably was massaging my breasts a little too long. I knew I had to stop but also wanted to continue, it felt so good. I decided to stop but before I did, I tugged on my erect nipples between my fingers, before letting them pop back.

My description of the bathing beauty in the back yard lost all coherence with what she did next. It was all I could do to bite down hard on my lower lip as she played with her breasts, massaging her tits, pulling her nipples.

Amy's lips engulfed my cock and her finger and thumb formed a ring around its base, stroking in time with her mouth. Meanwhile all I could do was throw my head back and moan loudly.

I could feel my orgasm coming along in low waves, cresting but never breaking. Then I lost control and started clutching at my wife's head, pulling her down onto my dick. And then I came for her, moaning loudly her name. At the same time though, I was thinking that I would have to have a little talk with Sylvia tonight.

I laid there basking in the hot sun, finally able to relax after that futile effort of a competition this afternoon. I let out a deep sigh and my mind started to drift, sunbathing topless in the backyard. The sun felt real good as the long days of Winter began to fade from memory.

After about twenty minutes I had had enough and decided to go in and take a shower and perhaps go shopping or just go for a ride. After all, it was a beautiful day.

After kissing my wife and cleaning up a bit, I decided that I needed to bite the bullet and get a little yard work done. I knew that Sylvia was in the back yard, and I tried not to be obvious in avoiding that area, but nor did I want to run smack into her while my wife was potentially looking out the windows. She too might be getting ready to head to the back yard in her bikini to catch up with Sylvia in her sun bathing.

I let myself out the side gate and walked down to the garden shed, sneaking a look sideways to see if the lounger out back was in my field of vision as I pulled the pruners and hedge shears from the outbuilding. While not wanting to have an awkward moment between us, I did want to catch a glimpse of her laying out in the sunlight, skin glistening in oil.

The shower was definitely soothing as the beating water washed away not only the oil from my body, but also the tension from the morning. Thinking back on what was really a stupid game between me and Amy, I couldn't help but laugh about it in the shower. I just have to forget about and put it behind me. But what was that outward sexual display by her? Forget about it Sylvia, trying to convince myself.

Stepping out of the shower, I grab my towel and dry myself off. I decided to get dressed and go grab something to eat while shopping. I grabbed a green thong from my drawer. I rummage around looking for the matching green bra. I couldn't find it. Oh well. I take my favorite, and tightest jeans, and pull them on. I don't bother with the bra now and just grab a dark blue low cut blouse and slip that on. Dark blue heels and my bag and I step out.

Funny but I haven't heard a peep from Amy or Christian since I've been in the house. Perhaps they decided to take it to the bedroom. I need to get out. I jump in the car and go to the mall.

I was only truly certain of one thing, and that was that I was out of my depth. I was totally fascinated by being caught between these two strong women. In fact I'd be out of my mind if I wasn't at the very least intrigued.

As I worked back and forth across the grass with the lawn mower my mind wandered. I was never to be a man accused of having an improperly functioning libido. My wife could never complain that she felt as though she wasn't getting enough attention, or that she wasn't being satisfied.

And then this rival comes to town and without her even knowing that we had been together here she was showing her jealous side....or was it just her wanton side?

The hedge sheers went snip snip across the rhododendrons. In the opposite corner was Sylvia, our houseguest, but clearly bent on making herself comfortable here. 'God was that fun', my thoughts interrupted by other thoughts. Was Amy interested in Sylvia? Vice versa? Would the two come to know eachother better? Was this a one time deal? Was I opening an affair with her best friend? Would Sylvia even come back for another helping, and would I survive to tell the tale?

It was with these thoughts swirling around my head that I went inside sweating with the intent of finding some iced tea.

It was good to get out of the house and clear my head of all the things that have transpired over the last 24 hours. I mean, how could I be so insensitive to Amy, beside the fact that I fucked her husband last night, there I was competing for him like he was a guy we met in the bar when we were younger. Although, he is quite handsome. A big smile forms on my face as I think back to last night. Not having had a man in my life the past 6 months has taken its toll of me. I was used to having sex at least once a week. And then to go without it for so long!

Walking around the mall, window shopping mostly, but did happen to pop in a few stores. Late Friday afternoon is a good time to shop as a lot of people are at work still. I grabbed an iced coffee and strolled around, when I happened upon a Victoria's Secret, so I had to pop in. I looked around, not seeing anything to catch my eye, until I came across this sexy little cami outfit. It was blue satin with black lace. But who was I going to buy it for? I certainly couldn't buy it with Christian in mind. But I loved it! So I bought it anyway. although I really shouldn't be buying anything since I don't have a job.

Approaching the counter, I noticed a help wanted sign and inquired with the cashier, who informed me that the manager would be back from break in about 20 minutes. So I filled out the application and went out to finish my coffee on the bench outside.

Maybe my luck will change. Oh, wouldn't that be something if I came home and told them I found a job?

I really shouldn't feel this resentment towards Amy. After all, it is her husband. We have been best buds since we were 11. I can't let this get between us. I'll make it up to her when I get back home tonight. I'll give her a nice shoulder and back massage, just like the old days. She'll love that.

I think back to the time when we were just about to graduate from high school and I was giving Amy a back rub. She was so stressed for finals. I kept telling her to relax, you need to take your mind off of it. So I suggested a massage. Little did I know she would go for it.

That night, when my hands were rubbing up and down her back, I can see her breathing becoming deep, almost like she was getting quite aroused from it. I was rubbing her back with more intensity when I decided to see how far I could take this.

I moved myself so that I was standing at the top of her body. I pushed my hands down along the sides of her spine and inched my body closer to her head. My hands traveled lower to the top of her shorts, which made my body almost cover her back. I don't know about her, but I was definitely becoming aroused and wondered if she could tell being that close to her.

When my fingertips slipped into the band of Amy's shorts, I felt her squirm a little. I then pulled back slowly along her sides, letting my fingertips graze against her breasts. I felt her lift herself slightly, almost inviting me to slide my hands under her breasts. But I continued up to her shoulders and neck. I continued with this pattern for some time, each time letting my fingertips linger at her breasts. She opened her eyes and looked up at me. I leaned down, seeing the gleam in her eye, I brushed my lips against hers. I felt her breath on my lips, our mouths slightly open, when she suddenly became aware and jumped up and grabbed her shirt and ran to the bathroom.

We never spoke a word about that moment but perhaps it was something that perhaps was still stirring inside her. I know I have thought about it from time to time, most times expanding on what was to be but never was.

Just then the manager of the Victoria's Secret approached me on the bench and asked if I was the one interested in the job. I said I was and we walked to the coffee kiosk where she interviewed me. She said the job was mine as long as she could verify references. We said our goodbyes and I said I would wait to hear from her.

With a spring in my step I exited the mall and headed back to the car to go home. On the way home, I felt so good that I decided to give the cami short set I bought to Amy as a peace offering.

Last edited:
I pulled the pitcher of ice tea out of the fridge and set it on the counter. Then looking into the cupboard for a glass, I found one and turned back to the table in the middle of the kitchen. Peering suspiciously into the amber liquid in the glass pitcher, I decided that I was in need of something a little stronger. Placing the iced tea back on the shelf in the fridge, I shuffled things around in there and stood upright again holding a bottle of beer in one hand. I prised the cap off and returned the bottle opener to the drawer, ramming it closed with a rattle of silverware and cutlery.

I took my drink into the livingroom and stared out the window into the yard. I was admiring my handywork when I noticed that Amy had taken up residence in the lounge chair. She was sunbathing, though she had yet to take off her top. I admired her for a few minutes, enjoying the lovely shape and poise of the woman, despite the fact that she was just laying flat out in the sun. My mind flashed to Sylvia in the same pose just a few hours ago and my dick twitched. I shook my head of the image and fixed on my wife once more. There she was, gorgeous, playful and intelligent. But there was something missing...perhaps it was the mystery?

The afternoon was wearing on, and I was deciding whether or not I would go back out and do some more chores around the house. Doing so would afford me the opportunity to flirt with my wife in her skimpy outfit, but surely there was little to be gained as she would likely just want to come in out of the sun before long and not play 'lucky gardener' with me. I took another sip of beer and glancing down into the neck of the bottle. I took it with me into the shower.

As I rinsed off the dirt and grime from the day, I thought about jerking off. I thought about Amy in the back yard, then thought about Sylvia in the same position. Then I thought about Sylvia mounted on my cock in the livingroom while Amy was sleeping in our bed. I thought that perhaps masturbating would offer me a clear head about things. I still wasn't quite sure what to make of the event, and whether or not it would be a recurring thing. I guess time would tell.

After toweling off, I pick out some fresh clothes and take my now empty beer back to the kitchen. There Amy is sitting at the table and sipping from a glass of tea. She was wearing a worried look, her brow clouded over. I decided it was time to have a little chat with my wife.

I opened, perhaps a little lamely with: "Something's going on between you and Sylvia, huh?" To my surprise this seemed to open the flood gates. Story upon story came out, about their friendship, about their petty competitiveness, about their history going back to the time that they met and perhaps most notably a particular night that held a place in her imagination to this day. There too were a lot of unanswered questions.

"So I suppose you could say that there is about a dozen or so years of pent up sexual tension and anxiety." She nodded her head dumbly.

I walked into the house rejuvenated from not only getting out for a while, from not only buying myself something sexy that I was now going to give to Amy as a peace-offering gift, but from a combination of those two and getting a job. Well, not exactly mine just yet, but it looks good. I place the Victoria's Secret bag on the table with my car keys and shout, "hellloooo!. I'm home. Anybody here?" I walk around not noticing anyone in the house but when I look outside I see Christian and Amy sitting at the table, Amy in her bikini. She really did have a rocking body. Who knows what would have became of us if only she didn't freak out that night in high school.

I slide the door to the back porch open and pronounce, "guess what? I got a job. Well, not exactly, I mean, It's basically mine after the manager checks my references. I hope you will do the right thing." I noticed that Amy had a look of concern oin her face, as well as Christian. Oh no! Did she find out about us? Oh my god, I hope not. Trying to cut the thickness surrounding the three of us, I blurted out, "I got you something Amy. A sort of peace offering for my behavior this morning. I will be right back" I turn and go back into the house returning not a minute later with the VS bag in my hand. "Here! This is for you. I hope you like it. I mean, I know you will love it!!", smiling at Amy as she takes the bag from my hand. God, I was getting so excited. And I mean in an aroused way thinking about Amy in the blue cami short set.

I turn and smile at Christian and then give him a "What's up?" look.

Back