The birthday gift [Closed to motheroftears24]

Alice grinded against his hand in her sleep moaning in sheer delight as he caressed her swollen clit. "Ohhhhh god master more!" she cried out.
 
-Leo woke up and noticed what he was doing soon spreading her legs in her sleep he began to lick her pussy once he was awake enough.-
 
The dream she was having felt so vivid. She was dreaming about him licking her pussy while she was in class in front of all her classmates.
 
-Leo groaned and sucked her pussy more and deeply he began pinching her nipples enjoying this.-
 
-Leo began fingering her pussy and licking her clit enjoying this time he had with her the fact she was asleep was hot.-
 
Alice remained asleep but could feel everything that Leo was doing to her enjoying it. She moaned, "Mmmmmmm yes."
 
-Leo smiled conitnuing teasing her as he stopped and aited to see if she would wake up.-
 
As he hoped, Alice woke up turned on as hell. "Please more..." she begged, "I could feel what you were doing. At first, I thought it was a dream. I need you, Master. Please fuck me!".
 
-Alice smiled and looked taking out his cock.-"Come on Alice suck on me first if you want to be fucked."-Leo smiled as Alice began just sucking him off like a starving woman.-
 
Alice dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth and hands caressing as she began to suck him off. He teased her so much but it was worth it for the fucking that she was going to get.
 
-Leo took her hair and fucked her mouth loving the moment of her sucking on him. Pulling out he looked to her eyes.-"Bend over my little slut this is the start to fucking your brains out for the next three days."
 
Alice obediently bent over the bed wanting him to fuck her pussy and ass. She was going to make the most of the few days since she was going to be very lonely without him until she got back from her trip.
 
-Leo began to fuck her pussy and teased her by moving it very gently and slowly enjoying this moment with her as he held her hips gently.-
 
Alice moaned as he began to fuck her. After a while she began to plead. She begged, "Please fuck me harder, Master." His teasing was driving her mad with desire.
 
-He groaned and began fucking her body harder and harder for her until he pounded her like a wrecking ball and enjoyed this moment with her.-"Oh yeah Alice scream for me my slut."
 
Alice screamed his name as he fucked her harder. "Oh master, I am going to miss this when I am gone for vacation." she moaned.
 
"I am sure you will oh god slut cum for me let me cum all over you we will do much much more."
 
-Leo fucked her harder and pulled out and came all over her body for her.-"Oh Alice i love you."-he kissed her lips that did not have cum on it and broke the kiss.-"What do you want to do today my little slut."
 
Alice kissed him back. "Let's spend the day together." she said, "Maybe we can go out tonight and go to the BDSM club in town. She wanted to make the most of what time they had before she went on break to see her family and friends.
 
"That sounds sexy and naughty i love it. What do you want to do until tonight spending the day together sounds fine."-he smiled and pet her hair snuggling with her.-"Breakfast first."
 
Alice made them some breakfast. She made eggs, toast, bacon, and juice for them. She sat down at the table with Leo and began to tease him under the table by rubbing her foot on his legs.
 
-He smiled wide to his little pet. Alice was so good to him and vise versa.-"So what did you have in mind next my little pet."-He smiled as he teased back.-"Did we ever shop for more sexy clothes for you?"
 
"Not yet." she replied when he asked about them shopping for her some sexy outfits. It was going to be a lot of fun.
 
Back
Top