Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The total abandonment of a gangbang where men, one after another, fuck me purely for sex. I can't get enough of their hard cock's, my mind just yearning for the pure eroticness of a man, fucking me, cumming on my tits, belly or back, then pulling out, only to be replaced by another, then another, then another.............taboo, but having done this several times now, I can only yearn for the next time I get to relive this amazing source of orgasms......

so very hot when women are as honest for cock as men are it is a turn on...:devil::devil::devil:

Not really taboo but really getting aroused lately at the thought of seducing a shy, akward male virgin. He could be younger or older. The more akward, the better. I love the thought of not only taking advantage of him but also teaching him how to please me...Getting tingly just thinking about it! :devil:

Oh hmmmm that sounds delightful, I suppose I was born awkward, and I cant help it if I blush ever-time a younger lady smiles at me can I? I like to learn as well ;)

Not really taboo but really getting aroused lately at the thought of seducing a shy, akward male virgin. He could be younger or older. The more akward, the better. I love the thought of not only taking advantage of him but also teaching him how to please me...Getting tingly just thinking about it! :devil:

I like this one as well!

I've been fantasizing about meeting up with a shemale, going over to her house for some drinks and then getting naked. Once we're naked I would suck her dick and get her nice and hard. Then she would prepare my tight ass by giving it a good rimming and lube me up real good. Then she would penetrate my ass nice and slow, picking up the pace as my hips push back into her cock. She would fuck me until she was good and ready to cum. Then she would release her seed and I would cum with her as my ass tightened around her cock.

Makes me so hard just thinking about it!

I like this one as well!

Virgins of lit, beware :D

To be feminzed.

Right now wanting to be feminized then tied up and used and abused by a group of men and women.

Most taboo fantasy

The family and i are leaving an elegant Black Tie event down town. The city rounded up all the derelicts and cleaned the area up for the gala. But we didn't leave till late and all the wine'os, addicts, and homeless people have been released. Unknowing we now have to walk back to the parking garage through the trash, puke, piss, feces, and any other smelly garbage they could think of to show their contempt for the city making them hide.
As we near the garage a group of toughs block our path and make threats. Knowing how dumb it is but giving into my vile lusts i convince my husband the rat infested alley is empty and we can avoid the impending robbery by going through the alley and around the block. He gives in and halfway down the alley with the gang following he realizes the mistake. We hear noises between the dumpsters, and briefly breath a sigh of relief as an army of huge cockroaches scurry away rustling the trash as they go. But then we hear the voices. Ten , twelve, maybe fifteen, filthy wretchedly smelling wine'os stumble out from inside , behind, and between the dumpsters. Now we are trapped. My husband grabs my son and my daughter by the arm and push them behind me as my younger daughter clings to my leg; then he steps in front of us. I am looking at my husband, decorated war veteran, 6'4" 242 pounds well muscled ex Marine with the last twenty years running younger men ragged in the construction business, and i think these old bums are going to regret tonight. Then the gang shows up seven big lean tough looking street fighters, and it begins. He takes out two, three then four but soon they overwhelm him in sheer numbers, the bums getting in kicks and beating him with bottles and clubs. I scream stop your killing him take what ever you want i'll do anything just stop hurting him.
He is unconcious laying in the middle of the alley as the gang grabs my purse and start emptying his pockets. But the bums don't want the money, they start gathering around me touching me; pulling at my clothes; and i briefly regret trying to show off for our friends buying such a revealing outfit. As they pull me down onto the asphalt, my husband moans, my older daughter and son run to him. Then others grab her and begin to feel her body with their gnarled anuwashed hands. She starts to cry i tell her, shhh, it will be alright. The last i see of my husband as they drag me across the roaches through the fresh smelly piss and rip my dress on the jagged edge of the dumpster,is several men tieing him up and rolling him against the dumpster. Several men pick up my daughter and hold her over their heads as they tear away her panties and skirt, rip open her blouse and shove their hands under bra and between her legs mauling her innocent body with their filthy paws.
Two men grab my throat and throw me face down on the pavement; my head slammed against the brick wall of the abandoned building. Two more grab my dress and flip it up over my back tear open my panties, jerk my legs apart way to wide. The pain in my loins is from being spread to far immediately over powers the burn in my loins from the lust of what is going to happen. Suddenly a huge cock is thrust in my pussy all the way to my cervics, i yelp in pain so he grabs a hand full of hair and shoves all his weight against my head shoving my face into the brick and asphalt. I can feel something squishing and wriggling ugainst my face; i open my eyes to see i have maggots and roaches smeared all over my cheek and in my hair. I see my sweet angelic virgin daughter droped hard behind the dumpster inches from my face. As a large black wine o crams his massive tool in her pussy shreading her hymen. Her head rolls back and as she lets out a scream Another smelly dirty really old bum takes out his crooked shriveled 80 year old cock. Our eyes meet and when he shoves it in her mouth and she begins to gag; i have my first orgasm.

Not sure i can tell the rest here. It gets much better or worse depending on your perspective.

Last edited:
Most taboo fantasy

The family and i are leaving an elegant Black Tie event down town. The city rounded up all the derelicts and cleaned the area up for the gala. But we didn't leave till late and all the wine'os, addicts, and homeless people have been released. Unknowing we now have to walk back to the parking garage through the trash, puke, piss, feces, and any other smelly garbage they could think of to show their contempt for the city making them hide.
As we near the garage a group of toughs block our path and make threats. Knowing how dumb it is but giving into my vile lusts i convince my husband the rat infested alley is empty and we can avoid the impending robbery by going through the alley and around the block. He gives in and halfway down the alley with the gang following he realizes the mistake. We hear noises between the dumpsters, and briefly breath a sigh of relief as an army of huge cockroaches scurry away rustling the trash as they go. But then we hear the voices. Ten , twelve, maybe fifteen, filthy wretchedly smelling wine'os stumble out from inside , behind, and between the dumpsters. Now we are trapped. My husband grabs my son and my daughter by the arm and push them behind me as my younger daughter clings to my leg; then he steps in front of us. I am looking at my husband, decorated war veteran, 6'4" 242 pounds well muscled ex Marine with the last twenty years running younger men ragged in the construction business, and i think these old bums are going to regret tonight. Then the gang shows up seven big lean tough looking street fighters, and it begins. He takes out two, three then four but soon they overwhelm him in sheer numbers, the bums getting in kicks and beating him with bottles and clubs. I scream stop your killing him take what ever you want i'll do anything just stop hurting him.
He is unconcious laying in the middle of the alley as the gand grabs my purse and start emptying his pockets. But the bums don't want the money, they start gathering around me touching me; pulling at my clothes; and i briefly regret trying to show off for our friends buying such a revealing outfit. As they pull me down onto the asphalt, my husband moans, my older daughter and son run to him. Then others grab her and begin to feel her body with their gnarled anuwashed hands. She starts to cry i tell her, shhh, it will be alright. The last i see of my husband as they drag me across the roaches through the fresh smelly piss and rip my dress on the jagged edge of the dumpster,is several men tieing him up and rolling him against the dumpster. Several men pick up my daughter and hold her over their heads as they tear away her panties and skirt, rip open her blouse and shove their hands under bra and between her legs mauling her innocent body with their filthy paws.
Two men grab my throat and throw me face down on the pavement; my head slammed against the brick wall of the abandoned building. Two more grab my dress and flip it up over my back tear open my panties, jerk my legs apart way to wide. The pain in my loins is from being spread to far immediately over powers the burn in my loins from the lust of what is going to happen. Suddenly a huge cock is thrust in my pussy all the way to my cervics, i yelp in pain so he grabs a hand full of hair and shoves all his weight against my head shoving my face into the brick and asphalt. I can feel something squishing and wriggling ugainst my face; i open my eyes to see i have maggots and roaches smeared all over my cheek and in my hair. I see my sweet angelic virgin daughter droped hard behind the dumpster inches from my face. As a large black wine o crams his massive tool in her pussy shreading her hymen. Her head rolls back and as she lets out a scream Another smelly dirty really old bum takes out his crooked shriveled cock. Our eyes meet and when he shoves it in her mouth and she begins to gag; i have my first orgasm.

Not sure i can tell the rest here. It gets much better or worse depending on your perspective.

"Not sure i can tell the rest here. It gets much better or worse depending on your perspective."

Oh - I am sure it gets MUCH better by getting much worse...I for one would love to learn more!:devil:

Cuckhold

The idea of my wife being a dirty whore for other men makes me rock hard! I cant help it she is so sweet and innocent but in her skirts she drives me wild!

The idea of my wife being a dirty whore for other men makes me rock hard! I cant help it she is so sweet and innocent but in her skirts she drives me wild!

And what is your role in all of this wild, hot action your wife is getting, DD???? That part turns me on greatly..............please tell!

Im fine with watching. Better with being a toy for her and dp ing her is hot as hell! I just want to hear her screaming in pleasure. Even her sucking cock while your wife fucks her is more than enough to make me beg!

Im a straight male. I've been in a relationship for 4 years. I'm into anal stimulation, we have a strap on and i have plugs. I like light bondage nothing hardcore or anything. I really want to cd and get fucked by 2 guys one at each end while my gf gets the same treatment (the only thing holding us back is trying to find the guys and also im not attracted to men). I always said i'll try anything once :)

I'm a straight male. I've been in a relationship for 4 years. I'm into anal stimulation, we have a strap on and i have plugs. I like light bondage nothing hardcore or anything. I really want to cd and get fucked by 2 guys one at each end while my gf gets the same treatment (the only thing holding us back is trying to find the guys and also im not attracted to men). I always said i'll try anything once :)

Well I think you may have a problem finding what you want if you arnt attracted to a mans cock:confused:

Right now I would absolutely love to be in a threesome with any one of a number of women I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back