Anyone wake up with "morning wood"

Almost ALWAYS. It's a great feeling but a frustrating one at the same time. The only thing better than my hard morning wood would be another one to wrap my lips around - what a way to start the day. I'd rather play with another's morning, afternoon, and evenings wood any day of the week.
 
I've started taking my vitamin pack again and now regularly wake up like a bicycle with its kick stand out.
 
Throb

Awake and hard!! Didn't think my cock could get much harder until I saw that a avatar, fde2blk!!!
 
G/G vid klippert!!!

Klippert, your first g/g video made my cock drool!!! So sexy to see the maturity of those women pleasing each other!!!
 
Drooling

My drooling cock is throbbing and twitching! And the pre-cum tastes SO good!!!
 
I punish myself everytime I get an erection. I usually stuff raw pork in my underoos, and sit in a dark closet for one hour.
 
Yes I have, but it has never actually been mine. :D It is however, usually within arms reach.
 
My little buddy woke me at 0430....and need attention... then woke me again a 0650..... and here we sit enjoying our morning ritual
 
My little buddy woke me at 0430....and need attention... then woke me again a 0650..... and here we sit enjoying our morning ritual

I too have a little buddy that wakes me up in the wee hours of the morning and needs attention. She is pictured in my av and has a bladder the size of a thimble sometimes.
 
I too have a little buddy that wakes me up in the wee hours of the morning and needs attention. She is pictured in my av and has a bladder the size of a thimble sometimes.

She isn't named 'morning wood' is she... Can't say letting her out down south is a struggle compared to up north here...well be in the south in 6 days
 
Back
Top