Seize the day-ish

Jeremy Brett was a classic.:)

But I dare say Cumberbatch has me Sherlocked.:D

I love Brett, he's the Sherlock I grew up with. But Cumberbatch is just fantastic. Martin Freeman's pretty great too, so that doesn't hurt.

Wow!!!!!

Talk about fine!!!!! Now that is what I call stunningly beautiful and incredibly sexy!!!! :devil:

Are we allowed to mention Irene Adler on this post....
:eek:

WOW! What a hot sexy looking body! Instant Hard on! Thanks for sharing and we hope to see more of you!

He makes an amazing Watson!

We should all be grateful to have had two such superlative actors as Brett and Cumberbatch playing Holmes. I'm fortunate enough to have them filming the new series a few minutes walk from where I live.

Hmm...the BBC Sherlock's Irene Adler and Senzafine...hmm...hmm...

Very sexy.
Showing off your cleavage like that, I'm inclined to dive right in. :D

Very nice start. I love seeing new girls take the risk and post. You are beautiful. Hope to see and hear more from you.

Agreed. He actually drew me to the show first, since I hadn't heard of Cumberbatch at that point, but I was a fan of Freeman from The Office and Hitchhikers.
*hangs head* I need to get around to watching both. The book ( hitchhiker's) was pretty good.
Talk about fine!!!!! Now that is what I call stunningly beautiful and incredibly sexy!!!! :devil:

I will admit to liking those adjectives being used in reference to me;) Thank you!

Are we allowed to mention Irene Adler on this post....
:eek:

Absolutely! Adler and that ringtone... I need to let it ring out loud in class one..:rolleyes: Whoops.
Wow! Welcome... you look amazing!

Thank you! You are not bad yourself, sexy av;)

WOW! What a hot sexy looking body! Instant Hard on! Thanks for sharing and we hope to see more of you!

Instant hard on..weird how it reminds me of popcorn now.. :rolleyes:

Thank you:D I hope to parade around semi-nekkid for a little bit more as well.

Last edited:
We should all be grateful to have had two such superlative actors as Brett and Cumberbatch playing Holmes. I'm fortunate enough to have them filming the new series a few minutes walk from where I live.

Hmm...the BBC Sherlock's Irene Adler and Senzafine...hmm...hmm...

Take that back.. take that back or make me unsee this!!
So jealous:(

Eh! Your mind seems to be whirring overtime :rolleyes: I admit to having had a minuscule girl crush on her.

Very sexy.
Showing off your cleavage like that, I'm inclined to dive right in. :D

I will admit, I won't stop you!:devil:
Thank you :kiss:

You look delicious!

Thank you!:kiss::D

Very nice start. I love seeing new girls take the risk and post. You are beautiful. Hope to see and hear more from you.

Yes, it did render me catatonic..trying to ease into it. Feedback is always welcome, thank you!:)

Well here's to the Wizard and his choice in handing out the courage. Glad you found and hit that submit button, a complete pleasure to see. You look fantastic!

And now that I actually read past your pics, love your Tumblr page as well. I like your tastes.

Last edited:
Well here's to the Wizard and his choice in handing out the courage. Glad you found and hit that submit button, a complete pleasure to see. You look fantastic!

And now that I actually read past your pics, love your Tumblr page as well. I like your tastes.

I could never thank him enough for his prudence :rolleyes: I adore it when my Tumblr gets some lovin'!

Thank you for dropping by!:)

Hey everyone! How's your day so far?

I thought I'd squeeze in a little pic of my own before I go perv on other threads:devil:

Last edited:
I could never thank him enough for his prudence :rolleyes: I adore it when my Tumblr gets some lovin'!

Thank you for dropping by!:)

Tumblr and your thread here getting some loving from this direction for sure.

Thanks for giving me somewhere to drop ;)

Hey there, stopping by your thread to say hello. Great pics so far, I really like the redrums! Very sexy!:devil:

Back