Live-In Housekeeper (1M needed)

Late that night Brian decided to go to the kitchen for a snack, and Sadie went with him just for company. The house was quiet, so they tiptoed so as not to disturb Carl and Sarah. Brian got a bagel from the freezer and put it in the toaster. Then he spread some butter on it and put it on a plate. They were on their way upstairs when they heard the noises.

Not the banging as usual, but voices, Carl and Sarah, mostly Sarah, moaning and heavy breathing. Sadie gestured to Brian to keep quiet, then they tiptoed toward Carl and Sarah's bedroom to listen. In a moment they heard Sarah's muffled cry as she came, and the groan from Carl. Then silence. They tiptoed back across the room and then upstairs.

Sadie waited for Brian to eat his bagel, wondering why he didn't just save it for later. As soon as he finished, her hands were on him, sliding straight into his pants finding him semi-hard, with the tell-tale precum wet spot from listening to the lovers. She kissed him, then drew away to pull off her robe. She pulled him onto the bed and guided him into her wetness. Her pussy was on fire, quivering with desire. Brian had little resistance and in short order he came, his youthful seed pumping into her.

He climbed off of her, and her hand slid down to her sex. She looked at Brian. "I need to cum, Brian. Can you just watch?" Brian nodded and took her free hand. Sadie rubbed her clit with direct vigorous pressure. In a minute her body jerked and bucked, she gasped for breath, and then slowly her body stilled. "Thanks, Brian." She kissed him, then put her arms around him and held him tightly. "You know I'm falling in love with you," she said, her voice rising as a plea. "Yea, me too," he answered.

In the morning Sadie put on her robe and went down for a cup of coffee. Brian was still asleep. Carl and Sarah were in the kitchen, Carl reading and Sarah bustling as usual. Sadie got her coffee, then stood in his line of sight until he looked up. When Sarah turned away, she smiled and made a kissing gesture with her lips. Then took her coffee and went upstairs.
 
When Carl came home from work the next day, he found Sadie all excited.

"Guess what! Tomorrow is my night to cook, and we're doing it at Brian's place. Sarah's already said yes!" Sadie jumped up and down like a pixie. "Aren't you excited!"

Carl tried to mimic her but it was a disaster. But he was excited, and she knew it.

Sarah was in the bedroom, and Carl leaned toward Sadie to whisper so they couldn't be heard. "Did Brian hear too?" Sadie smiled and nodded. Then she flashed a devious grin and chided, "If you geriatrics hadn't gone to sleep right away you could have heard the same thing from upstairs."

Carl wondered what to say, then it came to him. "Well, which of us was better?"

Sadie beamed at him, admiring his brashness. "Ours was real good, but..." suddenly tears welled in her eyes. She sniffled, "I know it was special for you, Carl." She knew it wasn't their regular night, and she knew from the sounds it had been different. "I just hope you can keep the excitement going."

"You know I said stuff to her...," he paused, "...told her she was beautiful." Again he paused. "I think those things all the time but for some reason it's really hard to say. This rut we've gotten in, being married I guess, is just horrible. It's crippling, even for me."

Sadie just sighed and smiled.
 
Last edited:
Brian lived in a old frame house near the campus with two roommates, Aaron and Allison. Each of the three had a boyfriend or girlfriend, Sadie the newest of the lot, so there was lots of activity. Allison was in the throes of a likely breakup, which added drama to the household.

Brian had old bikes around in various stages of repair. He had just scored an old frame that had originally sold for $3500. Brian was a decent cook, maybe better than Sadie, though of course he had his own kitchen and his own food.

He had made a pot of vegetable soup with lentils and a loaf of whole wheat bread that was just taken out to cool. Sadie was working on a salad. He had bought a bottle of wine, and Sarah had brought one also.

Sarah took a great interest in the dinner, lifting the soup pot lid to have a look, and breaking off a corner of bread to taste. She put herself to work chopping carrots, and took the initiative getting a bottle of wine opened and poured. Allison came in and step in to help with the salad, and within minutes Sarah had zeroed in on her breakup and was offering advice.

Aaron's girlfriend Julie came in to wait for him to get off work, and she accepted their invitation to join the dinner. It had turned into such a festive affair that Carl and Brian decided they needed more wine and the two went out to get it.

Sadie and Julie pulled a table from Aaron's room out and joined it haphazardly to the dinner table so all would fit. After several careful finger counts, they set places for six plus one for Aaron when he arrived later.

When Carl and Brian got back, Sadie looked around to admire the gathering. Sarah saw her look of satisfaction and right away rung her glass for a toast. "I want to toast to Sadie for bringing us all together with her friends for such a fine evening."
 
Carl and Brian had an interesting conversation on the way to get wine.

Brian got things started. "Carl, uh, I wanted to tell you I've noticed you and Sadie have something real nice and special going."

Carl quickly stepped in to qualify that. "Well, look Brian, you are the important person in her life, everyone understands that, I'm just the landlord. I'm rooting for you all the way."

"Well I don't mean to suggest we're in any competition, in fact just the opposite. It seems that what's good for you makes things better for me. We're organically connected, or something like that."

"Uh, if that's true, I'm all for it." Carl paused. "But on, you've got more to say it seems."

"I have the feeling that I might have, or potentially have, some kind of similar effect on Sarah. I'm not sure, it's just a feeling."

He stopped, obviously feeling vulnerable, and Carl stepped in to encourage him. "Yes, I agree, and from what I can tell it has a similar positive effect on me. Is that what you mean?"

"Yes," Brian answered, "I just wanted you to know this and see how you reacted. It is complicated. It's not something I need in my life if it's going to cause trouble for anyone. But since it could be positive, well, that's what I'm bringing it up for."

"Do you mean you want to talk specifics?" Carl asked.

Brian quickly responded. "Good god, no. Did you see Sarah and Allison talking? There are several pathways of trust that run from us to them. The less each of us knows about the other, the better."

Carl swallowed. His heart pumped a little harder. "Brian, there's nothing you can do that I'd object to if you think it's right. Let me just say that word again for emphasis: nothing."

They both went silent. The store appeared as they turned a corner. Instinctively they slowed, as if there was more to say. Carl took the initiative.

"Brian I wish so much there was a way we could talk about this more openly, but I do understand why we can't. I'll be looking out for you. When I smile, I trust you'll know what all that means."

"Yea, Carl, I feel the same way. I have to keep this from Sadie, too. But she'll know, and you'll know from her."
 
Brian took the wine bottles over to the counter and busied himself there with dinner matters. Later Sadie guessed that he also was trying to position himself near Sarah. She knew of his idea and wholly approved. She and Carl, not being a part of anyone's plans, hung back at the far end of the table with Julie.

They talked, but Sadie was more interested in watching Brian and Sarah interact. Not much transpired, really, Brian took her on a tour of their vegetable garden and suggested some things she might grow that would look nice with her ornamental shrubs and flowers. He also gave her a private tour of the house. Sadie looked at Carl, they both smiled, then without really meaning to she rolled her eyes and laughed. She saw Carl laughing too. Were Brian's intentions this obvious to Sarah?

Apparently not. Sarah was talkative and bubbly on the way home, reporting on the things Brian had showed her. Sadie wondered if Sarah's mood was really some stage of seduction, or if Brian had gone astray. She determined she and Brian needed to share information, and she should advise him on how Sarah might respond to his various advances.
 
The next day Sarah went to visit her mom, who lived an hour north of them. In the late afternoon, she called Carl at work to let him know she'd decided to stay over. Carl texted Sadie, half silly, half serious.

C: Sarah at moms, staying over tonight.
S: Hmmm...wht cud tht mean???
C: Day off from chores?
S: Uh..they still have to get done...
S: That all you got???
C: Lets go get pizza
S: Yea pizza....and.....
C: (Blush)
S: You're silly
C: Let me out of this!!!
S: Ha you started it
C: (Blush)
S: (Smile)
C: (Smile)

Brian was there when Carl got home, so the three of them walked to the pizzaria to celebrate whatever. Brian filled them in on the news from his household, and said that Sarah had made a big impression talking with Allison. Then Sadie showed Brian the text exchange, embarrassing Carl. "You're provoking him," Brian accused Sadie. "Look at the text, you're relentless." This seemed to quiet them, but Brian thought something strange was going on between them.
 
On the way back Sadie was walking between Carl and Brian. Suddenly she jumped up, threw her arms around their shoulders, and lifted herself into the air, swinging forward and backward wildly. "I'm out with my two favorite men!" she proclaimed. She started to say more, then realized she was in some kind of manic mood she was losing control of.

Back at the house, they each went their separate ways. Brian and Sadie were online for at least an hour, Carl paying bills at the desk and then in his bedroom. Later Sadie went to take a shower and came back in her robe. She looked at Brian, obviously with something on her mind.

"Yes yes yes yes yes." Brian proclaimed. "Go and do it. It's been on your mind since the first text. It needs to be done, and this is the time to do it."

Sadie stared at him, now feeling vulnerable. "Are you sure? You promise you won't leave?"

"It's fine. I may be a little needy when you get back. But I know you'll come back, that's what matters." She hugged him tightly, looked in his eyes, and kissed him. Then she sauntered off down the stairs.

She felt as if she was fulfilling some destiny. Brian seemed to know already her intentions and her reasons. She wasn't even sure of any of it, but she had provoked Carl, and this was what she meant for him to do. She saw the light in Carl's bedroom go out just before she got there.
 
Carl had lay awake only a moment when she came in. She sat down on the bed, her robe open in the front, and the moonlight streamed through the window onto her naked breasts. They had a quick exchange--"Brian?" "He's ok."--and then Sadie leaned over and kissed him.

It was a deep erotic kiss. Her hands wandered his body as their mouths held fast together. Then she pulled back and with smooth efficiency slid down his shorts and took off his shirt. She kissed him again, holding his cock as it stiffened. Then she climbed on top of him and slid down onto him.

As before, Carl relished every moment of an act he thought he might never experience again. He marveled at her beauty, her hair bouncing and flowing as she rocked on him, her angelic face, her pert nipples now hardened with excitement, her sensuous belly, and the tuft of trimmed hair on her mound.

At length he came inside her, and felt her muscles quiver around him. Her body jerked once or twice, then stilled. They remained transfixed for a moment, Sadie still sitting with softening cock inside her. She brushed his face gently with her hand, he felt her breasts.

Then she climbed off, put on her robe, and left.
 
Sadie left Carl without saying a word, hoping he understood. She scurried through the house, taking small barefoot leaps, her robe flowing behind her naked body. Then quick staccato steps up the stairs, then a big sigh of relief at the sight of Brian, who sitting on the bed in his shorts waiting.

Brian stood up and hugged her, marveling at the beauty of her afterglow.

"Was it good?" he asked, in a tone that bore no marks of hurt or jealousy.

"Of course. With Carl it's so consequential, so meaningful."

"So, are you worn out? Did you want to wait until morning for..."

"Wait until morning?! Brian! I am desperate for you. How can you..."

Suddenly Sadie realized Brian was fooling with her. She pounded her fists into his chest and then pushed him onto the bed.

"You get onto that bed!" she demanded. She pushed him down and began pulling at his clothes. When he was naked, she slipped out of her robe and climbed in next to him, clinging to him tightly, her face nuzzling his chest and neck, her upper leg slung across his torso.

She felt his cock hardening against her leg. So she rolled on her back and pulled him, gesturing him on top of her. She spread her legs and then reached down and guided his cock into her. Her fluids mixed with Carl's sperm made her pussy slippery, almost vacuum-like.

"See how wet I am? All from thinking of you," she teased. Brian reached down, tickling her. Sadie was very ticklish, and writhed and squirmed under him. "No, no, no. That's enough. I'm sorry!!"

Finally Brian stopped and their true lovemaking began. She sank herself into the bed and opened her legs and her soul to him. With every stroke she surrendered more and more of herself to him, her doubts, her fears, her loneliness giving way to his all-affirming love. When he came, she came, and her body trembled and she cried out, and their bodies pressed tightly together until the last spasm. Then he lay still on her, holding her, his face touching her face.

"Oh Sadie don't every worry again. I love you so much." Then her tears came in torrents. He held her, still and gentle, until the last tear fell.
 
After Sadie left, Carl lay still for a long moment, his penis flaccid, their love fluids spread over his abdomen. Her exit was stunning, the robe, the exquisite young body, the buoyant steps. He was indeed drawn to follow, and when he realized he might hear her love cries one more time that night, it was like some mad craving. He was out of the room already when she made her rush up the stairs.

Cold and naked, Carl stopped in the bathroom for a bathrobe for himself. He draped it over his shoulders and walked quietly to a place just below the stairs. He could see the open door to Sadie's loft and he could hear the voices, the whole playful struggle that ended on the bed.

He knew when Brian entered Sadie, he knew from the stillness, from the few sounds that drifted down. His penis stiffened, and he held it in his hand without movement. When he heard their excited cum cries, he came with no physical stimulation. And when she cried, he cried.

Carl sat, enveloped in silence. They would soon be asleep, he thought, and he'd make his way back to his bed. Suddenly, however, Brian appeared above the stairs and came skipping down. He turned the corner and headed for the kitchen, took a bagel from the bag, heated it in the microwave, and started back upstairs. He abruptly stopped when he saw Carl.

Their conversation...
B: "Hey, are you ok?"
C: "Oh, yes, I'm fine. I'm sorry for being nosy. It's really a horrible thing to do."
B: "Oh, shit man, don't you worry. I did the same to you last week. Sometimes you just need to hear love."
C: "Thanks, Brian. I did need it, and it was good. Thank you for being here, and for being so good for Sadie, and so good for me."

Carl's voice was sentimental, almost sad. Brian worried for him.

"Carl, man, I can't let you go back up there by yourself. Come up and let's talk with Sadie. You can stay with us, at least for a while. She won't want you to feel this way."

Carl didn't answer. He wanted to hear Sadie say it, though he was sure she'd agree. He followed Brian up the stairs.
 
"Found this lonely guy lurking outside the room," Brian had said as he led Carl into the room.

"Oh, Carl!" Sadie exclaimed, her voice dropping in a tone of deep sympathy. "Come here, babe, and sit with me."

Carl sat on the edge of the bed. Sadie sat up and grasped him, pulling him towards her until she cradled his head against her naked breasts.

"I'm so happy that you were there listening to us. I felt bad rushing off from you the way I did. I was worried about Brian. Really we all should have been together tonight."

"No, Sadie, it was better this way. Hearing you and Brian, it was just so beautiful. I guess I think it can't be that good every time, and when it is, it's a special, sacred moment you want to cherish."

Brian had sat on the bed next to Carl. He noticed Carl's penis twitch but decided not to comment. Instead he said this, "Guys, from my view of things, Carl you can stay here as long as it takes to get your emotions back in order. The bed's a little cozy for three, but we can squeeze in for a while and then you can move to the couch all night if you like."

There was some awkwardness in what followed. Carl got up to move to the couch, but they wouldn't let him go, feeling he was denying his emotions to be polite. They put Carl in the middle, cuddling him from each side. The first awkwardness was that neither Carl nor Brian had been this close and intimate with a man. But both seemed determined not to let inhibitions intervene. Brian's penis rested naturally against Carl's leg, and both men noted this without comment.

The second awkwardness was that Carl, who was on his back between them, was having another erection. Sadie noticed and was toying with it with her hand. Then she asked Carl if he needed to cum again, and he answered that if she kept touching him yes it would be difficult to resist. Then Brian said he'd never seen another guy cum, and that remark seemed to determine the course of the next moments. Sadie began stroking him harder. Brian watched closely, snuggling close, his hand on Carl's chest. Then Carl's face contorted, he groaned and jerked, and a sliver of semen erupted from his cock.

"Sweet," Brian said, as Sadie moaned in Carl's ear. Both Sadie and Brian were aroused by the event but neither mentioned pursuing it any farther. Brian, on the outside of the bed, reached for a tissue for Carl to clean up with.

They lay together and fell asleep until about an hour later, when one stirred and woke the others. Carl got out of the bed and stood up, pondering what to do. "Thanks so much guys, I feel so much better. I guess I'll go back to my own bed."

He turned to leave, but Sadie abruptly spoke up. "Hey guys, remember, tomorrow, Sarah's a part of our family too." As Carl left, he turned back ans smiled. "Family." He said the word, as if savoring its meaning.
 
Last edited:
Sarah went straight to work from her mom's place, then came home at dinner time. Carl was already home fixing sandwiches. She was curiously unresponsive to his greeting, which was itself warm and genuine. Her mom--Carl thought might be the reason. She often came back from there with a kind of distance of aloofness, as if some of her hard-earned independence had been taken back.

"The kids are on the porch with yoga mats," Carl reported, after adjusting to Sarah's mood. Carl and Sarah had a fairly large screened-in back porch, shaded by tall pines. Carl had said they were free to clean it up and move things around to accommodate yoga.

Sarah disappeared to take a look and soon came back. "I did yoga a few times. I wonder if they'd mind if I joined in." She paused. "Not now, I mean I could get a mat for next time." She was half talking to herself, since Carl shouldn't have any reason to mind.

Sarah sat down and she and Carl rehashed their respective days, excepting Carl's late night escapade. Then Sadie came in, and they discussed yoga. It was determined that they'd all join in, and Brian would get a friend to offer some instruction the first time. Carl was only partly excited by the idea, mainly he didn't want to be left out of anything Sadie and Brian did, especially if Sarah was involved also.

The next day they all had mats, and the teacher was expected at seven. They determined that there would be beginner instruction for a half hour, then more advanced postures for Brian and any others who wanted to join in.

During the beginner sessions, the instructor demonstrated while Brian roamed around adjusting the others. He was especially attentive to Sarah, placing his hand on any spot that was out of position. This fascinated Carl, how smooth and easy it was, how much it relaxed Sarah.
 
The instructor was to come only once a week. On other days, they would meet and practice at around the same time. Sadie and Brian were more diligent about practice than the others, who came for about a half hour after Sadie and Brian had been there a while.

Around the fourth day, Sarah announced she'd come down with a shoulder sprain. "Show me where it hurts," Brian said rather quickly. Come lie down on the mat and let me see what I can do with it."

"It's so sensitive," Brian said, observing Sarah's grimace as he pressed gently on the muscle. "I'm going to work on the surrounding tissue some just to get your body to release some." He worked gently on Sarah's neck and shoulders.

Sadie watched all of this intently as she practiced her own postures. She considered helping, but decided it was a one-on-one affair.

Soon Sarah was deeply relaxed, drifting in and out of sleep. Brian spoke now, in a soft, comforting tone, "Sarah now I need to work on the injured tissue. I'm going to be very gentle. Breath steadily and try to keep your body in this state of relaxation."

When Brian touched the muscle, he would use his other hand for comfort--on her cheek, on the small of her back, holding her hand. He soon had the muscle soft and limber. "This should be much better," he said. "But we need to do some more with it tomorrow."

Brian finished off with relaxation maneuvers, soft brushes through Sarah's hair and across her skin. "You lie there as long as you like, Sarah. I'll be nearby working on postures." Sarah lay still, and all you could hear was gentle breathing and the squeaking of feet against the mats.
 
That night in bed Carl, not feeling sleepy, sat next to Sarah and stroked her face and hair. They had not made love since she returned from her mom's. The anxious look on her face suggested that affection was still not on his horizon. He struggled to think of some way to bring this up to her, but she spoke first.

"This attention I'm getting from Brian, does it bother you Carl?"

"Well, maybe superficially it does. But it's a good thing, Sarah, for you and for me. What about you, are you enjoying it?"

She smiled, "Well, in a superficial way, yes." She paused, her face turning serious. "What if I were to really enjoy it, in a more serious way? How would that be for you?"

"I don't know. But I don't think you'll run off and marry him. And you should protect your heart, not just because of me, but because otherwise you'll get hurt."

Sarah was thinking deeply about this. Carl continued, "And if you do get hurt, I'll be here for you. That's why I should matter to you."

"And if you matter to me, why should I want Brian's attention?"

"Well that's more for you to answer for yourself. Sex is fun, that's enough for some people. But maybe the things you feel from Brian you can't feel from me. Either because he's just new and different, or because I'm older, or because of habits we've accumulated. If Brian and I look at you and see the same beautiful Sarah, maybe it's more convincing coming from him. Or maybe I just don't say it enough. Or maybe none of that matters, maybe it's just fun to be attractive."

After a very long silence Sarah spoke. "We should make love tonight, but can we not? I just have so much to think about."

Carl smiled. "Sarah, it's not even Wednesday. Do you know how good it is that you even think about that? Brian and Sadie, just being in the house, don't you think that's affected you, just having them here? If Brian has aroused passion in you, that's good for me, don't you think?"

Sarah reached around Carl, clinging to him, putting her head in his lap. "Ohhhh, it's so scary. I never really wanted to do this. But it's pulling at me so. I want to let go but it's so hard."

"You let go a little at a time. Watch my face to see how I react. Check your heart to know you're still centered emotionally."

There was a long silence. Carl imagined that this was the time she would ask about Sadie, about how he knew these feelings. She didn't ask, and Carl reasoned that she still didn't want to know.

"No matter what, Sarah, I'll still be here. I love you. I love the life we've made together."
 
Sarah came home from work to a quiet house, then heard Sadie was on the porch doing yoga. Carl would be late, so Sarah fixed a sandwich and sat down to eat alone. Presently Sadie came in.

"Hi Sarah, is Carl not eating tonight?" Sadie got some yogurt out of the fridge and poured frozen blueberries into the bowl.

"Working late, he'll be another hour or so. I was hungry." Sarah watched Sadie apprehensively. As Sadie was about to leave to go upstairs, she spoke again.

"Uh, Sadie, can I talk to you about something?"

"Oh, sure," Sadie answered, and came back and stood by the table.

"It's about Brian." Sarah was visibly uncomfortable. Sadie sat down in the chair beside her. "He's been paying a lot of attention to me."

"Yea, I guess I've noticed that he has. Does that bother you? Do you want me to talk to him?"

"No, no, no. It's not that at all. It's just...." She took a deep breath and exhaled, almost trembling. "It's just that I don't know where it's going." She paused. "And how you feel about it. I guess that's what I'm asking about."

Sarah looked deeply relieved she'd gotten these words out. But Sadie felt mischievous, almost devilish. She responded in a loud, incredulous tone, "Are you asking permission to sleep with my boyfriend?"

"Oh god no!" Sarah looked almost sick with embarrassment. "I'd never do that."

Sadie smiled and brought her face a little closer to Sarah, looking directly at her. "Oh yes you would."

Sarah was in agony, her head bowed, her hands kneading one another. She rocked her head up and down. "Yea," she said, in a doleful tone. She looked up, her face pained.

Sadie scooted her chair closer and hugged her. "Oh, Sarah, I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist a little mischief. Maybe because I've seen this coming, I don't know. So I guess what I'm saying is, yes, don't worry about me. And I respect you big time for bringing this up."

It didn't seem to help much for Sadie to say this. Sarah still looked worried and anxious.

"You know, Sarah, it's Carl you need to talk to. Does he know about this?"

"Yes, and he says what you say."

"Well, shit," Sadie was teasing again, "the coast is clear. You can just go crawl in bed and wait for him."

Finally Sarah smiled and got into the act. "Sadie you must tell me all the stuff he does. Which position is best with him? Does he, you know, go down? How many orgasms do you have?" They both were laughing now. When the giggling subsided, Sarah added, "I get the picture now. Just relax, whatever happens, don't get in the way of it."

"Yes, that's it. Sarah, you're in a house full of people who love you dearly. No matter what you do, there's just no downside here."
 
Brian thought with Sarah's shoulder ailing he'd bring in a masseuse instead of a yoga teacher that next week. The lesson would be in partner massage. It was a man a little older than Carl, someone who dealt in holistic health but was not an LMT.

He had them work in couple pairs, that is, with Carl and Sarah together and Brian and Sadie. They laid out their mats and coiled a towel into a face pillow. And there was a sheet handy if anyone got cold. They discussed clothing and everyone agreed, even the women, to remove their tops or shirts so their backs would be bare.

Carl was pleased with this, mostly so that he could work with Sarah on her shoulder. He really wanted to be trusted with her body, to be seen by her as a physical comfort.

The instruction was fairly basic. Warm hands are better than cold. Types of oil. Where to press hard, where to be gentle. Alternatives to finger pressure. He would give instructions for one configuration, then they would switch. So Carl and Sarah took turns several times giving and receiving.

Sadie caught Sarah's eye just as she suggested that they switch among the four of them. Sarah smiled back, actually almost giggling at the naked brashness of the proposal. Carl looked at Sarah, saw her reaction, and concluded immediately that they had talked and smiled to himself. It was a rare moment indeed that Brian was clueless to some intrigue.

Carl could hardly pay attention to Sadie, so fascinating was Sarah with her hands on Brian. Sadie was curious also, and turned her head in that direction instead of face down. Mainly, Sarah looked so serious, fascinated with Brian's body in her hands.

The lesson done, the instructor said he wanted to leave them with one last exercise, which would be optional. They could, if they wished, have a group massage with the three of them massaging the fourth. There was great fondness for this idea, so the instructor put the four names in a hat and drew out Sarah.

Sarah lay on her mat, face down, as the three of them work all over her body. The instructor said goodbye, and they were to continue until they agreed to stop. They covered her body with Carl starting with her toes and the women starting with her head. They worked slowly and deliberately, focusing intently wherever they rubbed her. Sarah had succumbed to their touch, drifting into a blissful state of mind. The three made their final convergence on hips and stopped. Carl laid his still hands on Sarah, assuming they were done with the massage, and the others did the same. Then Sadie spoke abruptly.

"Sarah we've run out of skin space," she said, with a tone of finality. Then, as if an teasing afterthought, "...unless things get kinky." Sadie paused again, Sarah didn't move or speak. "...and you don't want things to get kinky. Do you?"

Sarah raised up her head, looking at each of them in sequence. When she looked at Brian, he smiled at her and shrugged, "It's fine with me." Sarah had a look of panic on her face, her heart began pounding, she closed her eyes. "Ok," she said. She looked at Carl again, checking his demeanor. Then she put her face down on the towel and waited.
 
Sadie looked at the others with a guilty expression. She shrugged her shoulders, feigning ignorance. Then she started the show, brushing her hands over Sarah's hip and thigh. Brian was on the other side, doing much the same, and Carl traced a finger on her back near the waist of her shorts.

Then their hands were all over, invoking a wild mystery of sensations. One darted into Sarah's inner thigh, another brushed across the cheeks of her ass. Sarah opened her legs slightly, and immediately someone pressed into the crotch of her shorts, another pulled back the fabric slightly, another began playing with her labia. Then they pressed against her mound, kneading slowly. Sarah began moaning, then she arched her back and lifted her head, "Ohhhhhhhh..."

Then a flat hand began massaging her clit, and there was constant tugging at her shorts from the others. She arched her hips back, raising them slightly, and she felt them quickly pull down her shorts. Her legs spread widely now, urging the hands toward her bare pussy.

Brian went for her labia while Sadie pressed against her clit. Her fluids began to flow, and Sadie pulled some over her clit and began rubbing gently. Brian slid two fingers inside her, then pumped slowly.

Carl drew back to watch her, her face contorted with ecstasy. Then he trailed his hands up to her face, brushing her cheek and bring his face close to hers. "I love you Sarah," he said, and she looked at him, and she knew from this that the kids were alone with her sex, one rubbing her clit, the other sliding fingers inside her.

The thought of Brian's hands on her pussy gave her a shudder, her pelvis trembling with awful pleasure, "Ohhhhhhhh...." Sadie kept rubbing until finally Sarah arched her back, "Ohhh..." she jerked upward, thrashing her hips. Brian's fingers kept up their thrusts, while Sadie pressed relentlessly into her clit. "Ohhh..." now her hips thrashed violently until finally they stopped their motion.

Sadie leaned over to her ear, "That was so beautiful, Sarah. Then Brian leaned over, echoing Sadie. "Yes it was, Sarah, very beautiful. I hope this isn't the last time I see that." The two waited only a moment longer, then they look at each other and Brian said, "Well I guess we're gonna leave you now." The skipped off for Sadie's room, where she hoped Brian would waste no time getting his cock in her.
 
Carl lay beside Sarah on the yoga mat on the porch. Then, with one hand, he slid down his shorts, climbed behind her, lifted her hips slightly, and slid into her, groaning with pleasure. He had become intensely aroused watching her orgasm. He pumped his hips for a long moment, then stopped with a cry, shooting into her. He lay still, his penis softening inside her.

Finally Sarah broke the silence. "Carl, can we go get in bed and snuggle for a while. I need you to hold me." "Sure," he answered. Sliding out of her, he saw her wetness and the thread of cum that dribbled out of her. He laid his hand on her for a moment, marveling at her body there on the porch in the fading afternoon light.

They walked into the house and through the kitchen. Suddenly he put his hand out and stopped her. In the stillness came the moans from upstairs. "Wanna listen?" Carl asked. Sarah felt her inhibitions overcome her and she scrunched her face to say no.

Then she heard the voices again, Sadie, in her provoking, teasing tone, prodding Brian with an affected sneer. "You're thinking about her, aren't you?"

Carl's eyes snapped to attention, watching Sarah's face flush. Silently he led her to the bottom of the stairs. "Alright," Brian admitted, "but you are too." There was a pause, then Brian continued. "God it was so incredible watching her orgasm. I almost came when she did." "I did, just a little shiver," Sadie answered. "When you do it with her," Sadie continued, "promise to tell me all about it."

They stood as the moans and squeaking penetrated the silence of the house. The noises quickened, then suddenly it stopped and Brian groaned. "Ohhh..." he cried out. Sadie was breathing hard, "Oh yes, babe, fuck me, cum in me."

After a moment Carl and Sarah tiptoed away and to the bedroom. They held each other, close and still, for a long time. Then Sarah put her hand around Carl's cock, squeezing gently until he hardened. She maneuvered him on top of her and guided him inside. After a minute of rocking into her, he leaned over and whispered. "You're thinking about him, aren't you?" Sarah laughed, feeling a tear well up in her eye.

In a few minutes Carl cried out and spurted into her. Her eyes were closed, her face washed with bliss. He smiled to himself and said nothing.
 
On Thursday Carl and Sarah each bought a bottle of wine, not knowing the other did. Brian had brought some beer, so the weekly meal was well supplied with spirits. They finished eating and were chatting when one of those brief silences fell over the group. Sadie was the one to break it with a loud, provocative question.

"So have you two had sex yet?" she asked, looking at Sarah and Brian.

Most everyone doubled over in laughter. Then Brian teased, "We could go and do it now." Sadie followed that with, "Yea, and Carl and I could watch." With that remark, Sarah walked over to Brian, stroked his hair and kissed the top of his head.

"When I lose my Brian virginity, no one is watching, listening, or talking. There will be no distractions. I am going to close my eyes and fall in luuuvvvv." Brian beamed, and there were ooohs and aaahs from the others.

After a pause, Sarah spoke up again. "Actually, the real question is, have you two had sex yet?" She looked at Carl and Sadie. An anxious hush fell briefly over the group.

"Damn, Sarah!" Brian shouted into the silence, "What an awesome comeback. You're killing it."

"And," Sarah continued, looking at the bewildered pair, "I am prepared to hear the answer." She paused. "Actually the answer is pretty obvious, but I do want to hear it."

Carl nodded sheepishly. "Twice."

Then Sadie blurted out quickly in that provocative tone, "But one was a blowjob so that didn't count."

Sarah's mouth opened in mock indignation. "A blowjob?" she said with a curious look on ther face. "Well then you most certainly had the 'discussion' about me never having given one."

Carl and Sadie sat in sheepish silence. Again it was Brian who broke the silence, "Oh Sarah, you are so killing it. A real mouth virgin! I am totally lucky to be next in line with you."

"Well I don't know," Sarah teased, "I may not want to lose my Brian virginity and my mouth virginity on the same day. That's a lot for one day, don't you think?"

Carl finally laughed and shot Sadie a knowing smile. It was just incredible hearing Sarah say something as provocative and bizarre as that. Sadie came towards Carl and put her arm around him, leaning her head briefly against him in a gesture of affection.

"What's that about?" Sara quizzed, looking mildly annoyed.

"We were both just thinking about you," Carl answered. About how amazing you are to have said that."
 
The following Monday afternoon, Sarah got a text at work that didn't didn't display the name.

B: Wanna come to my place?
S: Brian?
B: Yep
S: Half hour

She took off a little early and drove over to the cottage. When she went in, Allison was in the kitchen. She had been studying but now was starting something for dinner.

"Hi Sarah? What are you here for?"

"Brian." She walked towards Allison to talk with her. "You doing ok?"

"Oh yea, much better. It's definitely over. I have waves of regret but mostly I've moved on."

Suddenly Sarah realized that Allison could hear much of what goes on in Brian's room.

"Uh, Allison, since you're going to hear this anyway, Brian and I are having a little intimate get-together today."

"Wow," Allison exclaimed, "that's awesome. I promise I won't tell a soul."

"Oh, no, that's ok. Everyone knows, I mean, they know generally. They don't know about right now. We wanted a little privacy."

"Ha, there's not much privacy here, as you can see. So Carl doesn't mind?"

"Yea, it's mostly Sadie and Carl I want to get away from. They'd be teasing us. There's been this big build up."

"Oh, that's just mean." Then, after a pause, "Still, it's pretty cool that he doesn't mind you doing it."

"Yea, it is nice about that," she answered. Then Brian's door opened and he came out. He walked over and put his arm around Sarah, giving her a provocative kiss.

"Mmmmm...the fun begins," Allison smiled. "You guys enjoy yourselves."

"We will," Sarah answered. "And hey, let's get together sometime and have a long talk about love."

"Oh yea, I'd like that a lot," Allison answered as they walked into Brian's room and closed the door.
 
Carl came home to an empty house, then heard Sadie upstairs. He put his things away, looked at the paper, and then went to the kitchen. Surely Sarah would be home soon, so he'd fix something for them.

Sadie came down and fixed a sandwich without them saying a word to each other. After she left, Carl analyzed the silence and sighed. He laid down the chopping knife, went upstairs, and leaned into Sadie's room.

"Hey," he paused, "you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Sadie thought a minute, then her mouth dropped. "Oh, yea." She paused, then sighed deeply. "Wow. They really didn't tell us." Then she looked at Carl. "You ok?" She got up from her desk and went to him, hugging him, her face on his shoulder. "C'mon, let's sit for a while."

She led him to the bed and they sat down. "How about you?" Carl asked. "You ok with this?" He put his arm around her, and she leaned against him.

She smiled a doleful smile. "I imagine the same as you, happy but apprehensive. And thinking about all that's happened since I moved here."

"Yea, me too," Carl said. "You know, this is kind of a new thing, sitting with you while our partners have sex with each other. I mean, they're having this intense, exciting time, and we're just sitting here. I don't really feel like doing anything sexual, do you?"

"No," Sadie answered. "The way we built it up into this big deal, now nobody can have any fun but them. All we can do is identify with them."

"Yea, but they deserved to feel special, I guess I mean Sarah especially, having been left out of everything up to now."

"It makes me feel old, like they're the kids and we're the parents."

"You know, they'll be back soon, and we'll all be together. Wanna come down and cook with me? Then we can all eat together and talk about everything."

"Yea, that's a great idea, Carl. That's just what we need to do. Let's go do that."
 
Standing near Brian inside the room, Sarah was fidgeting, nervous about how things would go. Finally Brian looked at her and smiled, as if he had no more to say than she did. Sarah reached out and took his hand, and Brian stepped towards her as she held it. Then Sarah leaned into him, put her head against his chest, and her hand around his neck.

"You ok?" Brian asked.

"Yea, a little nervous, maybe," Sarah answered. "How about you?"

"Yea same here. We're not exactly living up to our reputations."

"I wish I didn't have a reputation," Sarah said. "Let's just take it slow and easy, I'm not out to prove anything here."

"Mmmm," Brian agreed. He kissed her hair, then her forehead, then Sarah raised her face and their lips met. Now they kissed long and hard, her heart pounding with excitement. Their hands wandered over each other's body, exploring and delicately touching. Then Sarah stepped back, sat down on Brian's bed, and beckoned him to sit beside her. They kissed again, deeply. Sarah's eyes closed and as she felt his tongue probe her.

She was remotely aware that she had been the chief initiator thus far. This surprised her, and gave her confidence. And it spurred her to say something that she had tossed around in her mind during the drive over. She pulled away from their kiss.

"Brian, I was thinking." Her hands caressed his face as she talked. "What if I did the blowjob today? Then, according to Sadie, it 'wouldn't count' and we could still have another time for real sex. It might be fun to draw out the intrigue."

"Damn!" Brian said, enthusiastically. "Sarah that's an awesome idea in every respect."

"Thanks, I thought you'd go for it. Now, however, I have no idea what to do."

"Let's just lie down and kiss some," Brian said. "Making out with you is really hot."

They leaned over and lay beside each other, and kissed again. Their hands wandered and Sarah undid a button on Brian's shirt, sliding her hand inside. Brian slid a hand up her blouse and teased the skin around her bra. She took a deep breath as she felt the first waves of sexual arousal.

Sarah reached her hand down and felt Brian's penis through his pants. It twitched and hardened in her hand as she squeezed. Then she undid his belt, unzipped him, pushed his underwear down, and grasped him in her hand. She heard him gasp.

"Brian, I just want to make sure you know I'm ok with this. I don't want you to worry, just enjoy. I don't know exactly what I'll do or how I'll react, but I do expect to taste you in my mouth and I hope to swallow. I just want you to hear me say that so you won't worry."

Brian let out a sigh as she stroked him. "Oh god, Sarah, you are so hot."

Sarah slid down until her head was near him. She slid down his pants, and his cock stood erect. Then she took him in her hand and moved her head over him, and then slid him into her mouth.

"Ohhhhh," Brian groaned as he felt the first sensations of Sarah's slippery virgin mouth.
 
Sadie was chopping celery for the salad, hearing each chop echo through the emptiness of the house. Suddenly she put down the knife.

"Oh Carl, this just isn't helping. I just keep getting more and more anxious."

"Yea, I guess I feel the same way," he answered. "What do you think? Sit on the porch and wait for them? I think there's beer in the fridge, that would help."

"No, I think I need to lie down with you. I don't really know, it's just a feeling."

They went to Sadie's bed, took off their shoes, and stretched out together otherwise fully clothed. She lay her head on him and he wrapped his arms around her. They lay still and silent.

Finally Sadie let out a sigh and spoke. "I would sure hate to do this alone."

"Yeah, it would be horrible alone." There was a long pause, then Sadie spoke again. "You know, Sadie, we started this whole thing. Did you ever think it would come to this?"

"Oh yeah, this is the best thing that could possibly happen," Sadie answered. "You know you want Sarah and Brian to have their moment. They'll be back, and they'll bring back more love than they left with."

"When we were all together, all four of us, that was better though, don't you think?"

"Yeah but we've had our moments alone also," Sadie said, "and they were good. Think about how you felt that first time with me, how good it was. I wouldn't trade that for anything."

"You're right, Sadie, that first time with you changed my life. I had no idea what price I'd have to pay, but if this is all there is it was well worth it."

With that their conversation just stopped. They lay still, still enough to hear each other's heartbeat. That was the comforting sound they'd been looking for. In only minutes, they fell asleep in each other's arms.
 
Sarah imagined that oral sex would be simple, and she felt things were turning out much as she predicted. The taste was far better than she might have thought it, in fact, the whole sensation in her mouth was pleasant, even arousing.

She kept steady pressure on him and constant motion, sometimes sliding up and down, sometimes licking with her tongue. She could feel him tense slightly and taste beads of fluid that were leaking out. Then Brian put his hands on her head. "Oh yeah, that's it, keep doing that. I'm gonna cum soon."

His whole body began to writhe and stiffen as he held her head. Suddenly he cried out, then there was a jerk, and she tasted the spurts of sticky semen that her whole life she'd feared. She swallowed, sucking as more bursts came into her. In a moment the spurts came less frequently, and then they stopped. She held him in her mouth, feeling him soften, licking him as the last drops escaped.

Then she slid him out of her mouth, and scooted up to lay beside him. Her mouth went to his and they kissed, sharing the tastes that had been hers alone. She smiled, rested her head on him, and they lay together for a long moment.

Suddenly Sarah made a rather pensive remark. "You know, Brian, it tasted really good. Everything did. How have I missed this all my life?"

"You've got lots of time left," Brian chuckled, "and a lucky guy to practice on."

Sarah smiled, then there was another long pause. "Do you need an orgasm?" Brian asked.

"Oh yeah," Sarah said, "but remember it can't be something that counts. I guess I'd like to just do it myself. Can you just hold me and watch?"

"Whatever you want, babe, anything, you got it."

Sarah slid her skirt and panties down all in one movement. She dipped a finger in her wetness and began massaging her clit. It only took a minute. Her body stiffened and then trembled. Brian held her tightly, listening to her desperate gasps, watching her face contort with pleasure.

They lay together, but both were anxious to get back to the house to the folks they loved. So they got up, dressed, and opened the door. Allison was there still, and gave Sarah a quizzical look. Sarah realized the sounds must have been curious, so she explained, "My first blowjob, ever."

"Really?" Allison gave a surprised look. "Wow, that's a milestone. How'd it go?"

Sarah looked up at Brian, who smiled broadly. "This woman is so awesome," Brian said.

"It didn't seem too difficult," Sarah added, smiling.
 
Sadie awoke first to the calls. She shook Carl before she answered, calling out loudly, "We're up here!" She raised herself up, her face matted slightly with the pattern of Carl's shirt. Brian and Sarah appeared at the doorway, and she got up and hurried to Brian.

"I missed you so much," she hugged him.

Then Carl did the same. "It was harder than we thought it would be," he said as he hugged Sarah.

Brian could not resist teasing. "You folks have got your clothes on," he said, shaking his head.

"All we could do was mope," Sadie whined, still looking a little tender from the experience. "But don't think we didn't want you to do it, we really did." She paused. "So come on, tell all, how was it?"

Brian and Sarah look at each other, nervous and guilty. Sadie's mouth opened, "What happened? Come on, out with it," she demanded.

"We just did a blowjob," Sarah said quietly.

"No!" Sadie, upset but with a teasing smile. She dug her fingers into Brian's ribs. She knew exactly what was going on. "Now we've got to go through this whole business again!"

"It was my idea." Sarah tried to rescue Brian, causing everyone to look to Carl for his response.

"My situation is a little different." Carl seemed less bothered with the relentless provocation. "I slept with Sadie without Sarah knowing. I just feel lucky she still loves me."

Sarah hugged Carl tightly, and the others seemed also to warm to that response. Sadie sighed deeply, as if relieved of her anxiety by Carl's remark. "Well?" she turned to Sarah with a probing look. "Did you swallow?"

Sarah blushed and laughed, then nodded her head with a self-congratulating smile. Then she made a show of licking her lips.

Now Brian chimed in. "It was awesome. This lady is a total pro. Carl, buddy, you are in for some kind of treat if you live right."

Sarah interrupted the joking with another confession. "I'm sorry we snuck away, I know that it felt like we abandoned you. It really was nice being alone, and for me it felt exotic going to Brian's place, with all the young people around."

Sadie thought about them at Brian's cottage. "Were there any 'witnesses'?" she asked.

"Allison was outside," Sarah said. "And she will confirm that what we did didn't count."

"Well, in spite of our prolonged misery," Sadie responded with a slight teasing tone, "I'm glad you are getting the most pleasure out of this."

Then Brian changed the subject. "Hey, what's the plan for dinner. I've worked up quite an appetite."

After a dismissive laugh, Sadie responded, "We were working on it, let's all go down and finish."
 
Back
Top