Top to Bottom (Closed for SlickQuiver)

Does this story make you (multi response possible)

• Want to come back for more?

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • Want to work in the company with Kris and Tom?

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • Really aroused?

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • Want to go and read the telephone directory?

Votes: 6 9.5%

• Total voters
My tongue thrusts in and out like a small sex - her thighs clenching and relaxing as I gently suckle her throbbing button - my tongue flicking faster and faster as I slide my finger gently into her slippery bottom - a moan and a 'oh fuck' filling the room as I begin to finger fuck her tightness as my tongue laps the flowing juices - her hands now cradling my head - grinding against me ....

'Oh god - she's good' she moaned - bringing a smile to your face and you feel your arousal building as you watch your obedient slave continuing her training with aplomp

I can't get enough of her - her taste - her heat - her passion and my fingers slide between my legs - quickly and quietly - my juices soaking my fingers ....

'No you little dirty slut - not now' she hisses as I quickly withdraw and slide my fingers up along her smooth, warm skin - trailing my arousal before finding her hard nipple and coating it with my juices - gently pinching the hard nipple in time to my thrusting tongue and fingers

'Ohhhhh fuck you dirty bitch'

Thank you oscuridad :heart:

tumblr_m4dbx80Vl81rwxso7o1_400.gif

Last edited:
My tongue thrusts in and out like a small sex - her thighs clenching and relaxing as I gently suckle her throbbing button - my tongue flicking faster and faster as I slide my finger gently into her slippery bottom - a moan and a 'oh fuck' filling the room as I begin to finger fuck her tightness as my tongue laps the flowing juices - her hands now cradling my head - grinding against me ....

'Oh god - she's good' she moaned - bringing a smile to your face and you feel your arousal building as you watch your obedient slave continuing her training with aplomp

I can't get enough of her - her taste - her heat - her passion and my fingers slide between my legs - quickly and quietly - my juices soaking my fingers ....

'No you little dirty slut - not now' she hisses as I quickly withdraw and slide my fingers up along her smooth, warm skin - trailing my arousal before finding her hard nipple and coating it with my juices - gently pinching the hard nipple in time to my thrusting tongue and fingers

'Ohhhhh fuck you dirty bitch'

Thank you oscuridad :heart:

tumblr_m4dbx80Vl81rwxso7o1_400.gif

*wild applause... or erections... possibly both*

'Fuck - she's going to make me come' she moaned - her sex tightening around my fingers - my tongue now lapping faster and faster at her delicious juices which continued to leak

'Finish her Slut' you whispered - your fingers caressing my cheeks as she pulled me closer - my nose pressing and rubbing her swollen clit as I felt my way to her nipple - pinching it harder and harder as her moans gave way to a scream

tumblr_m7j9ihKpri1rx9z0eo1_500.gif

Last edited:
thanks for pointing me to this thread, katie...it's so fuckin' sexy!

i'll contribute soon...but tonight i'm a not-so-innocent bystander ;)

'Fuck - she's going to make me come' she moaned - her sex tightening around my fingers - my tongue now lapping faster and faster at her delicious juices which continued to leak

'Finish her Slut' you whispered - your fingers caressing my cheeks as she pulled me closer - my nose pressing and rubbing her swollen clit as I felt my way to her nipple - pinching it harder and harder as her moans gave way to a scream

.... continuation ...... from above ......

Your screaming quickly became muffled as you pulled me closer into you - buried - grinding against you as your thighs pressed together - almost smothering me as I continued to lap and suck - my tongue now fucking you as my teeth grazed your swollen clit as you erupted - your juices flooding my face as you shuddered and spasmed against me - gradually opening your thighs and pushing me away 'can't - take ------ any ----- more' you moaned your sex pink, puffy and wet

'Very good Slut' Master said, proudly

Last edited:
I knelt obediently before you as Master walked behind your chair - your eyelids still fluttering - as you slid your hands slowly over the tops of your thighs - smoothing the muscles that still spasmed

'I think you will agree that she is very capable' Master said quietly

'Yes -- yes she is' you moaned

'Come closer Slut' you said firmly

Last edited:
Tom lazily stroked his erection and looked down at the two women. The La Perla shop girl was aglow, lost in a world of her own. A perfect sex toy now that her heavy orgasm at Kris' mouth had ironed out whatever creases she may have had. Maybe we could keep her on the shelf and take her down when she was needed.

Then there was Kris. Older, wiser, bitchier, sexier. Look at her. Panting like a bitch in heat, shop girl's juices glistening on her face. "taste good?" I ask softly. She looks at my face, nods vigorously, glances at my groin. I show Kris my length, lift the shaft and caress my balls, watching her greedy look. I release my dick and smack the head of it sharply causing my cock to bob and sway inches from Kris' face.

Shop girl's taking an interest. "touch yourself" I murmur to her. She immediately slips a finger into her wet minge. I look back to Kris. "get up". Kris stands unsteadily. "you wanna touch my cock?" She reaches out a hand instinctively. SMACK. Kris staggers from the slap across her face. i grab her by the arm and pull her up right. She is dazed but regains her composure.

"I asked you a fuckin' question". I shake her by the arm as i whisper in her ear "don't forget yourself". I can hear shop girl behind us as i hold Kris steady on her feet. I brush my prick against Kris' hips and grip her hair tightly from behind, holding a fist of it close to her head. "Are you going to behave?". I run my other hand gently over one of Kris' breasts, whisper in her ear "you're fucked", then twist her hard nipple. "Hold my cock", I tell Kris, watching shop girl masturbate. "harder bitch. Harder", i say still looking at shop girl. Kris' hand closes tighter around me. Her forearm starts to quiver.

"Over here, against the bench". I lead her over, me tightly holding her hair and her my dick. I position Kris against the padded bench facing away from me but so we can see shop girl. "that feels good bitch. you like it hard?", i say softly in her ear. I want to touch her pussy badly, but i hold back. i can tell from her ragged breathing, her parted lips, her behaviour, how wet she is. "let go of my dick and part your legs".

I place a hand gently between Kris' legs. Against one of her thighs but not touching her sex. As she shuddered and one of her legs started to tremble, i raised my cupped fingers and gently felt her vulva. Pressing my middle finger more firmly told me all i wanted to know. Kris whimpered. I leaned in close, "arse or cunt?" She seemed not to understand. I turned to shop girl who was eager for progress. "Arse or cunt?" I asked her? "Cunt!" she cried out as her hands worked furiously in her own box. I turned back to Kris, sweeping my rigid length across an arse cheek, "arse or cunt slut?"

Back