piercer gets lots of business

The girl’s hand and eyes were soft and delicate, and I thought to my self that it would be a pleasure doing her! She mentioned, in a nonchalant tone, why she was here. A sly smirk came across my face as I had a thought. Pushing my luck I said, “Hey you’re in luck! I’ve got a promotion going this week. Buy two piercings and get the third FREE! But you have to pay for the ‘iron’.”

I motioned the girl to sit in front of the glass display cabinet. As I walked to my chair behind the cabinet I mentioned bluntly, “The word must be getting around. I just did a girl’s chest just fifteen minutes ago!” As I sat down I looked at Sky and said “Now what kind of jewelry would you like for them. I’ve got bars, rings, (grinning) even some chains!”
 
Last edited:
Sky

"Haha... i think two will be enough for one session. Thanks for the offer, though."

Sitting infront of the glass, i looked around all of the jewelry. As he talked, i caught his smirk in the reflection during his last sentence. Sitting back and laughing alittle, i looked up with him.

"I know it's easiest for them to heal with the barbels.. so i think that's what i'll go with. How much do you think it will all cost?"
 
I was looking forward to seeing those orbs!

OOC: sorry for not posting sooner, been busy.

IC:
I was admiring the girl’s perky breasts and their nipples that pushed against her tight fitting tank top. (OOC hope you don’t mind if I assume Sky is wearing a tank top) Plainly she was not warring a bra, her firm chest defiantly didn’t need one. And her nipples, just buds now, seemed as firm as her breasts as they too pushed throw the stretch material of her top. I wondered how erect her nips would be when I was “doing the deed”! I gazed at her tanned, open cleavage but my gaze was broken when she mentioned the barbells and their price.

I took a deep breath to clear my head and reached for a display tray of barbells and said, “Umm…Well, they range in price from fifteen dollars to a few hundred dollars, a set, for the diamond ones.” I placed the tray on the table in front of her for her inspection. They varied in color; gold, silver, and others painted in dozens of colors. They also varied in size, namely the thickness of the bar. Some almost as thin as a hair, others as thick as tooth pic.

I reached for the mirror and placed it on the table to her side and said, “Here, you can see how they’ll look on you.” The implication of my statement was obvious--or was it? I was looking forward to seeing those orbs!
 
Sky

Studying his face, it was hard not to laugh. Clearly he was good at this, and i would have done as he suggested if i was one of those rich sluts. Smiling, i shook my head.

"I think the 14 gauge titanium will be fine," i pointed at the pair of short, blueish colored barbels, smiling, "i have an allergy to nickel." Biting my lip, i watched his face.

I knew exactly where his gaze was fixed, but what would be the point of covering up when he's going to be touching them in a few minutes.
 
"time to let the girls out"

A bit of background first:
Henry is a biker type. About 6’4”, 240lb, pushing 50, bold with a goatee. He’s not one for tact. He looks like he was in shape at sometime in his life, but now he’s got a bear belly. As for his looks—he just looks like someone you wouldn’t want to upset! He did some time for drug possession. He still hangs with bikers and the guys in the bar downstairs.

IC:
Henry was a bit surprised when the girl had made up her mind so soon. Most girls take their time deciding because there’re really not sure about the having it done, in other words there’re just stalling. Henry sat up a bit and said, “Umm…ok. Well those will be 75 for the pair.” Pause “That’s solid titanium. And that’s not paint. It’s blue porcelain. Top quality! You won’t have any problem with them—guarantied!”

Henry reached for two tweezers like implements and griped the barbells with them. Turning to the girl he said bluntly, “OK sunshine, time to let the girls out and lets see how they’ll look with their new jewelry! We wana see how they’ll look while there’re (grinning a bit) still virgins!” Henry was holding the two tweezers waiting for the girl to remove her top.
 
Last edited:
Sky

Smiling, she watched him. They were just boobs, what did she care?

"Henry, you're very good at your job. I bet you love it, huh?" Smirking, she pulled at the end of her tshirt, and yanked it over her head.

Standing unbothered, she looked down at the barbels.
 
I sensed the sly tone in her voice. Then without hesitation, as though she does it all the time, she pulled her top over her head as her buxom breasts bounced out. I looked at them, smiled a bit and said, “Well…let’s just say there’s a few ‘perks’ to this job…sweetheart.”, in a sly tone.

I wondered if she was up to something. Sometimes I get a girl in her offering certain “favors” for a free “job”.

I held up the barbells to her nipples and said, “Well what do you think?”
 
Sky

Watching him look my bare chest over was exciting. The hardened on the spot and i covered in goosebumps as i could feel the warmth coming off of his hands, then the cold of the barbels.

Studying him for a moment, i couldn't help but notice that he was hansome. Rugid at that, but still good looking. Smiling, i looked down at the barbels.

"I like them alot.. i'm ready when you are."
 
I observed as her nipples became erect within seconds. I smiled and said in an exited tone, “I’m ready too! Let’s pop your nips!” I stepped near the screen that separated the showroom from the ‘operating room’, and I raised my hand indicating the way for the girl.

The most prominent thing is the table for the customers to, in this case, sit on while the work is done. The table is a doctors examining table complete with a back that props up, paper covering the black top, and the lag rests, plainly used to aid in genital piercings. Around the small room are cabinets with glass doors. In the cabinets are numerous implements for mutilating the human body. Needles, clamps, bottles containing alcohol and such.

I motioned for the girl to take her place while I go to a cabinet and reach for a pair of latex gloves and start putting them on in preparation of the work to be done.
 
Sky

Stepping into the room, i walked over to the table and sat on the edge. Watching him, i felt a surge of shivers run through my body, making my skin cover in goosebumps.
 
would like to restart this thread from scratch. Need a lady poster first.
 
Zoe stepped cautiously into the shop, only barely entering enough to be able to close the door behind her. It felt dark in there after the blinding sun and she blinked several times even after she removed her sunglasses, trying to make out the scene in front of her.

To say she was nervous was an understatement. Zoe was 20, in college, on her own. Yet she still had great hesitation in taking charge of her own life. This piercing shop was one example of why - while she was ostensibly here to get her nipple pierced, just like most of her college friends already had, there was something much more behind it. Something bigger and darker and more primal that had left her dreaming of intimate piercings for years. She knew whatever it was she felt was something she shouldn't, and so she had played the good girl as long as she could.

But now in college it was just so much more allowed, so much more encouraged, Zoe had found her willpower sapped. She repeated to herself why she was here as she stepped up to the counter, simply for a piercing, like her friends. She didn't even like piercings she told herself, having never had more than the one hole in each ear.

Zoe was dressed in a pair of faded jeans which hugged her hips low, showing off that strip of flesh before her snug aqua shirt began. It was tight, revealed the body beneath it, but modest by college standards, with long sleeves and a bra underneath. Smoothing her reddish blonde hair back from her face she waited nervously for the shopkeep.
 
Can I help you...

OOC: Hi thanks for joining!

IC:
Business had been bad because of the bad economy and all. I’ve been trying to kick start things with promotions, adds and sales. It’s helped a little, but business has still been down by about half! Most of my business has been tattoos and piercings for bikers and solders from the army camp in the next county. But lately I’ve advertised in the university paper and that got me some business from the kids there. The girls seem to be into getting ‘intimate’ piercings now-a-days – guess it’s some kind of fad, but I’m not complaining.

The shop is on the second floor – above a seedy biker bar called the ‘Silver Peso’. My shop isn’t much ‘nicer’. If I wanted – damn…if I could afford…a nice shop I’d be on Main street and not in the industrial part of town. The front part of the shop is crammed with display stands showing hundreds of rings, barbells and other percing ornaments and the walls are covered with tattoo art. The back – where I do the ‘deed’ – is separated by only a curtain. The back part of the shop consists of a doctors table – with attachable stirrups of the ladies – a counter and cabinets containing my tools of the trade.

Oh…and me? Well…let’s just say that I’m not the type most college girls would want to bring home to meet daddy! I’m 220lb, 6”4’ and thanks to my free weights that I work out with at home in good shape. But I could be considered as a typical scruffy biker type. I’ve been in the army – that was a long time ago. Now I spend my time on my chopper, hanging in the bar or here at the shop.

I was in the back cleaning up after the last customer – a vertical clit hood – Yea! That pussy was sweet! I should have pied her! I think she knew of my arousal and liked it – considering the way she blew me a kiss when she left! I heard the front door bell ring and said, “Be right there!” I put down the hypodermic needle that I use for piercing into the autoclave and turned it on and stepped into the front room. I took a good look at the young lady standing there – apparently in a daze – and said “Can I help you sugar?” I assumed that she saw the sign in the front window about the 3 for 2 sale, but I wanted to remind her, “You do know about the 3 for 2 sale? Buy two piercings and get the third free.” There was a subtle inference to this – ‘get both boobs done and where does the third one go? A navel, thung or a pussy piercing?’ But I leave it up to the customer.
 
Last edited:
I slip my sunglasses into my purse as my vision comes back to me. I hear your voice call from out back and I move carefully among the displays as you emerge. I blush a bit at the idea behind the sale, shaking my head quickly, knocking some loose hairs back into my face.

"Oh, thanks, no. I'm just looking for one. One piercing. My nipple," I respond in a rush before I close my mouth again. The thought of three piercings is almost overwhelming and I push it away, telilng myself I can handle one. I can. I dimly remember the feeling when my ears were pierced, such a small, simple procedure but it created such a rush of feelings in me when that needle entered my flesh.

I keep back from the counter, eyeing the big guy behind it, a rough looking sort. The idea of letting him handle my body, my piercing makes my heart flutter with anxiety. "Just one."
 
I watched the girl as she nonchalantly started to say that she only wanted the one piercing in her nipple, then her face turned a bit red when she realized what she had said. Then she nervously looked at me and then seemed to cast her eyes away and nervously said, “Just one”.

I had to smile a bit. I get lots of girls like this…trying to put on a face confidence, but inside…shivering like a leaf. “Is this you first ‘intimate’ piercing?”, I asked in a bit of a sly tone, as though I already knew the answer. With out waiting for an answer I stepped to a few display cases showing numerous ornaments for nipples. “What do you want in it?”, I asked bluntly. The display cases showed the simple gold and silver rings and bar-bells in versus thicknesses to some new ornaments lacquered and pained, in numerous colors,– some even had ornaments hanging from rings. There are even some nipple shields for the more daring.
 
restart

I'd like to try to get this SRP restarted. I've copied my first post below.

IC:
My name’s Henry. I run the only tattoo and piercering parlor in town. It’s a small town, and I have a small seedy shop in the seedy, low rent part of town. My shop is panted bright yellow and has a big sign panted in front that says “Tattoos and piercing”. Next door is a biker bar. Me,…ya I’m a biker too.

Anyway, I swear I’ve got the best job in town! Now a days all the girls are getting body piercings. It’s the “thing”, and they’re boyfriends want them to get one, and the girls all want to show off to the other girls. So,…you guessed it…the hottest young girls come to my shop, strip, spread their lags on my doctors examining table (complete with lag rests and straps) and let me fondle and mutated their little bodies, AND they pay me for doing it! Oh. I know it’s a tuff job but…Oh, hey,…I gota go someone just walked in!

OOC: I’m inviting ladies to join this SRP as clients. This srp is not realy intended for sex (but posibly if things klick), mostly just some nice pain and humiliation.
 
OOC: I’d still like to restart this thread. I’m looking for a character to play a young girl who’s boyfriend is pressuring her to get a pussy ring. There would be some pain and humiliation, as for sex…not necessarily, but we’ll see how it goes.
 
hot-babe-01-f.jpg


Candy had never been into a tattoo/piercing parlor before today...even the two studs in her ears were done by a friend in her own kitchen. She was so nervous she was barely able to make it through the door, slowly slinking her way up to the counter, brushing her long hair back. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans riding low on her hips, and a white tank top, her nipples barely showing through the fabric.

Stepping slowly up to the counter, she bit her lip, sliding her hands into her back pockets. "Hi, ummm.....my boyfriend wants me to get my clit pierced?"
 
OOC thanks for posting Cherry!

Set up: Just want to add a bit to my character. He’s a black guy, 6’4”, about 220lb, bold and has tattoos on both arms. He’s very muscular, in fact his arms are about as thick as Candy’s legs! Henry has a small seedy tattoo and piercing shop located next door to the “Silver Peso”, a seedy biker bar. The front of Henry’s shop consists of a showroom with artwork of tattoos on the walls and a glass case with rings, barbells, and other body jewelry. A framed business license hangs on the wall next to the glass case. A Japanese style folding screen separates the back “work room” from the front room.

IC: I was siting behind the glass counter of my small shop looking through a catalog of body jewelry. I get these in the mail all the time. I hate having to spend time poring through them, but it’s important that I have a wide selection of ornaments because, having the only shop in town, I never know who’ll be coming through the door.
I saw a shadow pass by the door just before it opened triggering the small bell, and I almost dropped the toothpick from my mouth when I saw the “honey” that walked in. She was nervous as a lamb being led to slaughter. Looking around nervously, she walked up to the glass case and said, in a meek tone, what brought her here.

I sat up in my chair, grinned, and said, “I wana buy your boyfriend a beer!”

There was a pause and I continued in my typical gruff tone, “Well, sunshine, have a set and let’s talk.” There is a small stool in front of the glass case for customers.

I wanted to make sure that we were communicating correctly so I started asking her a few questions. Henry is not one for tact, and comes to the point in his typical biker attitude. “Now, do you want your actual clit done? Because that’ll hurt like hell, but it’ll make you cum like you never knew you could! Or do you want the hood done? Which doesn’t hurt as much but still looks great. And If we do it right it’ll rub your clit when you walk. Or do you want your pussy lip done, which ( grinning ) will show through your tiny bikini!” I sat back in my chair and waited for her reply.
 
Twirling her hair, Candy said, "Umm, he basically just said to, like, get my clit done. It hurts really bad?" she said, turning a little red, eyes widening. "I mean.....well, how bad?" Before waiting for him to answer, she said, "He said my clit, but, like, do you think he'd like it if I got my pussy lip pierced, too? Do guys like that?"

Sitting down across from the tall, imposing man, Candy could feel his eyes looking her over. This wouldn't be someone she'd be happy to see walking down a dark street when she was alone...and here she was, walking right into his store and paying him to put her through pain. It was a little bit ironic.

Listening nervously to find out more about what she was in for, and what she should do, Candy started twirling her hair again nervously.
 
I looked at the blond ‘rape victim’, as we bikers in the bar next door sometimes called young girls like this. I had a blank expiration in my face while she acted like ‘val girls’ that I’ve seen on TV sometimes, and I listened to all her remarks and paused to process them.

I had an idea that would make myself and the girl’s boyfriend very pleased…but most certainly at the girl’s expense! First I responded to her questions with the shortest of answers and in a monotone voice…”Yes, Yes…bad, maybe, depends”. Pausing again and taking a deep breath, I slowly produced a slight smirk just before I made my suggestion. I continued in a more upbeat tone, “You know…sometimes guys like their women’s ‘nips’ done too.” I didn’t know if she realized, but her nipples were rather plainly making a ‘statement’ through the light fabric of her tank top. If I could talk her into getting her tits done I could pick up some extra cash and ‘cop’ a feel of those teen boobs. I’m sure that my using the words “…their women’s…” gave her a feeling of being influenced by her boyfriend.

I paused again and continued on my role. “And another thing that guys go crazy for is a barbell in there women’s tongue.” I continued with an example that, although graphic, was truthful. “My woman has one and it makes my cock go nuts!”

I sat back and waited for her to process my remarks. By the way she presented herself I felt that she could afford all of the body jewelry that I suggested…even at an inflated price! I smiled!
 
Last edited:
"You think so?" Candy said, looking down into the case at the barbells...some were thick and painful looking, but others were a fairly normal size....a little bigger than the holes in her ears, but not much.....

"Well, I dunno. I mean, I was planning on just getting it done today so I can show it off to him....it's part of his birthday present. Would I have time to get all of that done today?" Candy pulled her hair back, her chest thrust forward slightly and her tanktop sliding up to show a wider sliver of her well-defined abs. Her nipples were very obvious through the top, but she'd been in a hurry to make it over here before they closed, and hadn't wanted to take a lot of time getting changed. She was a little uncomfortable at the way the man's eyes were roaming up and down her body as she slid her hair into a pony tail, but...well, it would only be for a little bit, and then Johnny would be really happy with her.

"I guess if we can do all of that today, I'd be up for it. If you think he'll like all of that."
 
I watched Johnny’s little ‘wet dream’ girlfriend squirmed in her seat. Posturing herself and presenting her budding breasts to me. I was a bit lost watching her and was not listing closely while she tried to make up her mind about how I should mutilate her young body!

Finally I was brought back to attention when she mentioned that she wanted all the piercings that I recommended. I smiled! It would be a pleasure to ‘do’ this babe…in more ways than one!

“great”, I said. Then I had a thought. And I continued, “I’ll tell you what. I’ll give you some ‘starter’ rings…free…just because you’re such a great customer” I really wanted to start working on her before she changed her mind. I stood up and motioned for her to step to the back room.
Once in the backroom she would see a small room with counters and cabinets. Some equipment for tattooing and other equipment. But what most stood out was the examination table like the ones at the doctor’s office…complete with stirrups!

I walked over to a cabinet, opened it, and started putting on surgical gloves. At the same time I said, plainly, “Ok, drop your laundry and have a seat!”
 
Back
Top