Looking for someone to do illustrations of erotic horror story chacarters

21orca

Really Experienced
I posted this in the story idea section, and forgot about Visual Artists Corner. I am looking for someone who can bring to life in illustrations some erotic horror story characters I have come up with in some story ideas of mine. These are some real monsters that have some nasty sex habits! For example, a guy that has his entire face burned off with acid. Only his mouth remains. Can be contacted here, or PM.

I posted this in the story idea section, and forgot about Visual Artists Corner. I am looking for someone who can bring to life in illustrations some erotic horror story characters I have come up with in some story ideas of mine. These are some real monsters that have some nasty sex habits! For example, a guy that has his entire face burned off with acid. Only his mouth remains. Can be contacted here, or PM.

Sounds an intriguing idea. I'm interested.

When you say "entire face burned off" do you mean literally, where the facial muscles remain? It's hard to imagine it being "just a mouth remains" which would mean his eyes were burned off too?

...or do you mean it figuratively where his skin remains but has been burned beyond recognition? A sort of Mel Brooks (Hah!:rolleyes: ) ...I mean Mel Gibson "The Man Without a Face" look?

I hate when that happens.

attachment.php

though out of view, he has a two foot long, 8 inch thick cock.:D

Last edited:
There was a picture I saw once, a special effects job, where the entire head was burned beyond recognition. There was no ears, no nose, only holes. And where the eyes were, the skin and eyes had been, for lack of a better term, melted together. He couldn't open his eye lids because it had all been fused together. The only thing that seemed "human" we're the lips, and they were badly swollen. It was gruesome. But made a great special effects! Does that help any? I think the skin was still there, just mutilated.

Well, I started a quickie sketch before your most recent comment.

I figured acid burns would draw the skin in tight in some places, well in almost all places, so I figured one eye might be perpetually opened yet filmy. I also figured while the plenum of his nose might shrink, it couldn't "melt off him" so I left a little stub. Hair might grow back sparsely in some areas while others might get relocated. I also figured with the skin losing it's elasticity and moisture from the acid, some areas might get stretched too much and start to tear. That said, any attempts to repair his skin would just put staple homes in his skin.

I also figured to make a picture similar to what Throbbs did, which was similar to "The Question," and since he already did that, I decided to make mine different.

and while you can't see it, he has a 3 foot long, 8 inch thick cock, but his burned away. Oh, the cruel fate of life.

Attachments

• acid burn victim small.png
    acid burn victim small.png
    89.6 KB · Views: 17
I'm thinking of more a cross of Harvey Dent from The Dark Knight (2008), Freddie Krueger (the original one (1984-1995)) and The Mummy (1999) as my starting points.

I can't seem to post multiple images, but here is the short of look I like for many of my stories.

In regards to my stories, if anyone as seen the likes of Amicus, Hammer, and other small British film studios horror, fantasy and science fiction films of the 1950s, 60s and 70s and television like Doctor Who, Torchwood, The X-Files, Tales of the Unexpected will have an idea of the stories I love to write.

Many are very gruesome as 'Vore' is a fetish I've had since a child and I know Literotica don't like those kinds of stories here.

I can write more 'mundane' stories as I love rummaging around in people's heads and hearts - and their clothing to tell a story.

Perhaps because my life is so ordinary I like to write about the extraordinary.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 18
I can't seem to post multiple images, but here is the short of look I like for many of my stories.

In regards to my stories, if anyone as seen the likes of Amicus, Hammer, and other small British film studios horror, fantasy and science fiction films of the 1950s, 60s and 70s and television like Doctor Who, Torchwood, The X-Files, Tales of the Unexpected will have an idea of the stories I love to write.

Many are very gruesome as 'Vore' is a fetish I've had since a child and I know Literotica don't like those kinds of stories here.

I can write more 'mundane' stories as I love rummaging around in people's heads and hearts - and their clothing to tell a story.

Perhaps because my life is so ordinary I like to write about the extraordinary.

You had me at The X-Files. ;)

You had me at The X-Files. ;)

Ah thank you.

I have written many 'fucked to death' stories for friends as weird and geeky as myself. It's obvious that pain isn't something we enjoy and the way it's structured in this genre is the pain sensation is a kind of metaphor for orgasmic and sexual pleasure the woman is experiencing. The climax is literally when the lady in the story becomes one with the greater mysteries of the universe.

I'm not a huge 'nuts-and-bolts' kind of lady as I think dwelling on the actual 'death' is often just for sickos.

Now the build up and vibe and atmosphere is all important.

As Veronica Cartright stated: "You never knew if that thing was gonna eat you, or kill you or fuck you. It was - and is such a great design. It defined everything that came after." Alien Anthology Blu-ray (2010)

One of the greatest Horror films of all time: ALIEN (1979)

Ah thank you.

I have written many 'fucked to death' stories for friends as weird and geeky as myself. It's obvious that pain isn't something we enjoy and the way it's structured in this genre is the pain sensation is a kind of metaphor for orgasmic and sexual pleasure the woman is experiencing. The climax is literally when the lady in the story becomes one with the greater mysteries of the universe.

I'm not a huge 'nuts-and-bolts' kind of lady as I think dwelling on the actual 'death' is often just for sickos.

Now the build up and vibe and atmosphere is all important.

As Veronica Cartright stated: "You never knew if that thing was gonna eat you, or kill you or fuck you. It was - and is such a great design. It defined everything that came after." Alien Anthology Blu-ray (2010)

One of the greatest Horror films of all time: ALIEN (1979)

Well said. Always considered the original a horror film, not sci-fi.

Well said. Always considered the original a horror film, not sci-fi.

As the Director said "It's a horror film that has the dressing of a science fiction film. It's got more in common with 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre' than 'Star Wars'. I mean yes it has spaceships in it, but a film that has a car in it doesn't make it a sporting racer type of film does it?"

As the Director said "It's a horror film that has the dressing of a science fiction film. It's got more in common with 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre' than 'Star Wars'. I mean yes it has spaceships in it, but a film that has a car in it doesn't make it a sporting racer type of film does it?"

Agreed. And to me, it kind of works on the same level as Jaws did, building up the tension and terror, not truly revealing the horror until the climax.

Agreed. And to me, it kind of works on the same level as Jaws did, building up the tension and terror, not truly revealing the horror until the climax.

Yes the director said that what you don't see is far more horrific than what you do show.

"As Hitchcock said, it's what you don't see that's the most horrific. The audience will always think of something far worse than what's on screen. And that's the point. It's what you think you saw."

Sir Christopher Lee from the DVD commentary for Scars of Dracula (1971)

Yes the director said that what you don't see is far more horrific than what you do show.

"As Hitchcock said, it's what you don't see that's the most horrific. The audience will always think of something far worse than what's on screen. And that's the point. It's what you think you saw."

Sir Christopher Lee from the DVD commentary for Scars of Dracula (1971)

Aptly, truthfully, said. And Christopher Lee is the most frightening Dracula. Close second, Gary Oldham. ;)

Aptly, truthfully, said. And Christopher Lee is the most frightening Dracula. Close second, Gary Oldham. ;)

For myself it's got to be Bela himself second.

"For one who has not yet lived a single lifetime you're a wise man Van Helsing."

http://imgur.com/738pQqX

http://imgur.com/Mm0aDjQ

Because true love is blind and love comes in all shapes and sizes.

By the 27th Century the age old petty history stories of racism were truly a thing of humorous historical interest.

The human form was one of the most desired in the 9 known galaxies and the enlightened young earthling woman could give a whole universe of creatures that fly, slithered, quivered and dragged itself across a myriad worlds untold pleasures.

Last edited:
The build up is always more exciting than the actual event itself. And....any good movie, but to me a good horror movie or book is going to leave a mystery at the end. Let the audience, each and every individual make up there own ending to a story, good or bad. Does the good guy win or loose, let me decide that.

The build up is always more exciting than the actual event itself. And....any good movie, but to me a good horror movie or book is going to leave a mystery at the end. Let the audience, each and every individual make up there own ending to a story, good or bad. Does the good guy win or loose, let me decide that.

I must admit I do so love a 'sting' in the tail or a nice twist. Open ended is also good if done well like The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

It's what I loved about the old tv show, The Outer Limits. Most of you here probably don't remember the black and white version from the early 1960's. Check out some of the episodes.

It's what I loved about the old tv show, The Outer Limits. Most of you here probably don't remember the black and white version from the early 1960's. Check out some of the episodes.

I wasn't born till much later, but I've seen lots of them. In television I loved the Twilight Zone, Doctor Who and Tales of the Unexpected.

Back