Do guys prefer cut or uncut cocks when you want to suck?

I prefer a nice juicy cut cock! I want to suck a LOT of dick though so I'd be open to a nice big uncut cock!
 
I have a fetish appreciation for a nice cut cock....lately, I have been admiring uncut cocks....though, the extended full-on turtle neck doesn't suit my fancy.....:eek::rolleyes:
 
It makes zero difference to me. I'm not prejudice against cocks, little bit of skin isn't going to stop to from getting rock hard and beg for it up the bum while sucking it
 
cut

cocks are the only ones ive ever sucked on in my life. Ive sucked two fyi. Uncut ones arent appealing to me and personally they look gross. But thats just me
 
I dream of uncut cocks as my first "cock-love" was uncut, darn, i only played with it, no sucking, which I regret like crazy! that and I find the uncut ness so sexy too!
 
I love the look of uncut. I have only sucked a cut one when I was a teen haven't sucked as an adult.
 
Uncut, I ry enjoy, after q bit of pre cum, jerking forskin, get the pre cum all under and around, then carress it clean with ur tongue, sandwhiching ur tongue inbetwee a bit of foreskin and the head, and slowly just... Well having the time of ur life (I do anyway, love sucking cock. Most uplifting thing, weather upset or angry or whatever, a dick in my mouth and I'm happy and contempt and want even more!!! But that's not taking anything away from a nice large clean cut cock sliding in ur ass... Each to their own. I don't discriminate... Except if it's less then 6" big, cos honestly, wtf am I gonna do with a small cock, won't fill my ass, wont make me gag, bit of a waste (but again, that's not to say I'd turn down a smaller cock, still love being a cum slut...
 
My girl April

My friend April has had enough meat between her lips to claim the status of expert. Lying by the pool reading Lit to her yesterday, she claimed hat "simply every cocksucker knows that an uncut cock can be nasty unless you're in he bedroom and can wash it first." Reaching into a man's pants and fishing out an uncut cock isn't always pleasant in the midde of the day when guys haven't washed recently.

Now I don't know since I've only sucked one and it's foreskin-less but April has sucked off at least six guys since I have known her and that has only been for a year so I'd hazard a guess that she might know what she's talking about.
 
Only one that I have sucked was cut but based on April's comments, cut it is...like the look of a cut cock way better too!

Maybe I am biased since I am cut and my cock is my favorite!

My friend April has had enough meat between her lips to claim the status of expert. Lying by the pool reading Lit to her yesterday, she claimed hat "simply every cocksucker knows that an uncut cock can be nasty unless you're in he bedroom and can wash it first." Reaching into a man's pants and fishing out an uncut cock isn't always pleasant in the midde of the day when guys haven't washed recently.

Now I don't know since I've only sucked one and it's foreskin-less but April has sucked off at least six guys since I have known her and that has only been for a year so I'd hazard a guess that she might know what she's talking about.
 
i like the tip of the dick the most i love seeing that knob like head soooooo i like them cut.
 
Love cut cocks. I don't like the "anteater" look personally. But a BIG ut cock head is SO AWESOME to see!
 
I have seen a few nice uncut cocks when I was in school but I never went down on one. Are they as sweet to suck as they seem?

i love both but there is something wonderful about uncut cocks ,when you start to work on one and they start to get hard and the skin slips back ,so sexy .
 
Back
Top