My wife in front of the camera.

ADVR, STB,

I am kind of new to the Lit board, but count myself to be extremely fortunate to stumble upon your thread. I went through all 29 pages in one sitting and have transitioned from being aroused to being inspired by your pictures.

Kudos to the both of you for sharing your journey with the world. My wife being petite herself, though very beautiful, has always suffered from low self confidence. I can so well understand STB's emotions and am quite inspired by her transformation. I will most definitely share your journey with her and hope i am able to inspire her self confidence too.

STB, i love your body, especially your lips, and i urge you to leverage them more often. The pictures here are beyond erotic, they are mesmerising. I hope you continue to post your work and we will all be waiting with bated breath.
 
What a killer body, sexy pics you have me wanting more .
 
Bump.

Just to tease everybody that is still subbed and let you two know we are still waiting with bated breath for updates. ;)
 
tumblr_inline_mi71ynwbMa1reskk2.jpg


tumblr_inline_mi71z0rLfz1reskk2.jpg


tumblr_inline_mi71zsrvsH1reskk2.jpg


tumblr_inline_mi7208pn661reskk2.jpg


tumblr_inline_mi720oy9jp1reskk2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This wonderful tread soooo needs a BUMP…..
I know you both have not posted in a while, but still LOVE looking at the posted pictures, you have a stunning sexy sensual lady.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:
 
Wow, I never saw this thread before but Tomboy is absolutely beautiful. And I also should thank Emmy for bumping so I could see it for the first time.

Even though nothing is "showing" this still has to be one of the sexiest and most erotic images I've seen here on Lit:
tumblr_inline_mi71ynwbMa1reskk2.jpg
 
Sorry you're having withdrawal.

Things are good in our world, just busy. The spare time we've had together has been spent travelling, or getting into trouble. ;)

But I can't post with out leaving something for everyone. :D

attachment.php

this is such a nice outfit and lovely light. very nice :p

ray
 
Back
Top