The New Assistant (Closed for Kaciemae)

Dinner sounds good right now David...and yes alittle nervous.....um...how should i put this...ive not ecactly been on a plane a plane before ....
 
"Well, Cedar . . . our seats are together . . . I've flown many times, so I'll try to help you stay calm . . . not sure what will be the most stressful. Probably that bump when the pilot brings it in for a landing."

Finally boarding and finding our seats . . . business class, so only two seats, rather than the 3 together in coach. Settling in after stowing our carry-ons in the rack overhead. Taxiing away from the terminal, the attendant begins her safety talk that happens on every flight.

I reach over and squeeze your hand, "Don't worry about it; they have this little talk on every flight . . . just something they have to do."
 
I look into your eyes as you try to reassure me that everythings gonna be alright. I feel you take my hand and sqeeze it, i automaticlly sqeeze back. My heart pounding 90 to nothing, feeling the plane rolling now, lifting off the ground. Still staring into your eyes. I just keep telling myself ' your ok, your ok, your ok.....'
 
"Take a chance and look out the window and watch the ground drop away below us . . . inf just a few minutes we'll be above the clouds . . . another fantastic view." Not letting go of your hand, although you are not squeezing so tightly . . .

Seeing the attendants starting to take drink orders . . . "How about a glass or wine . .. or a beer . . . . what would you like?"
 
Well im not much of a liquor, beer or wine drinker....Do the have mixed drinks ? If not maybe just a pepsi will calm nerves .....


David, i have to say. Im glad my 1st airplane flight was at least w someone i like and trust....I mean i know we havent known each other that long, but and yes I know your my boss and all but Id like to call you a friend also.....as i look down at our hands then sneak a peek out the window and find it not so bad after all.....
 
As you start to relax, I give our drink order to the attendant . .. pepsi and a beer. Pulling the drop down tables into place as the drinks arrive, "Are you feeling a little better now . . . how is the view?"

As we sip our drinks, I rest my hand on top of yours on your leg . . .
 
I slowly start to relax. I feel you put your hand on my leg and i really enjoy that, a shiver run up my spine, i then place my hand upon yours. Not being touched by a man in so long .....

Yes, I think my stomachs butterflies are not dancing so bad now, as i giggle alittle....
 
Leaning back in the seat and closing my eyes, your hand still resting on mine on your thigh. Feeling the plane start to descend wakes me up; I know you are going be nervous on the approach and landing.

Putting the tables back up and making sure our seat belts are tight. I feel your hand grip mine again as the nervousness ramps up . . .

Watching as you inhale deeply, pressing your full breasts against your top . . . damn, looking good . .
 
Also feeling the plane decend, the butterflies return in full force, i grip you hand even tighter. i say to you "Boy, I'll be glad when I'm off this plane...."

As my feet hit the tarmax, i wanna kiss the ground i walk on, but of course I know better, so I just walk beside you in a somewhat confident manner, like a hopefully confident woman I hopefully i look like....

And without thinking about what Im doing I reach over and grab your hand as we're walking to the luggage area to grab our bags...
 
A bit surprised at your action in grabbing my hand as we walk thru the terminal to the baggage claim area . . . but I don't let go either. "Feeling better now that your feet are on solid gfound? How about we go check into the hotel first, then find some dinner . .. that will give your stomach a little longer for the butterflies to settle down."
 
Ah yes, yes I am. My feet are planted firmly back on the ground, Im fine now. By the way dinner sounds good.
But hey arent we supposed to have dinner w the client ? What about that ?
 
"No, dinner with client is tomorrow night. Tonight, we'll just grab a bite to eat, review our files to make sure we are ready for tomorrow's meetings, then call it a night."

Picking up our luggage . . finding a cab . . . and geting to the hotel. As per requested, we are in connecting rooms on one of the upper floors. As we enter our rooms, "I'll knock on our door in a few minutes when I'm redy to go down for dinner."
 
Ok, great, dinner sounds really good right bout now. Maybe something light. Yea, I am alittle tired, I guess a good nites rest would do us both some good....
 
Getting a few things from my suitcase hung up on the rack . . . ready for dinner. Without even thinking, I knock on the connecting door between our rooms rather than going into the hallway and using that door to your room.

"I'm hungry . . . how about you, Cedar?"
 
My stomachs growling alittle. i jump at the sound of the knock on the door, but then i remember its you.

I answer the ajoining door, " Yes, David, Im ready."
 
We leave your room and head down to the restaurant located just off the lobby. After a quiet dinner . . . some conversation . . .

"I am going to step our for a breath of fresh air for a few minutes. Do you want to join me or, if you prefer, head on back up to your room"?
 
Sure, maybe alittle walk around the local area shops would be nice. As we head outside to look around the different shops up and down the block. Yhis time time I conciously make a desiocion and grab your hand to hold it.

As we make it back to our rooms after an hour or so i lean in and give a kiss g'nite on the lips, slightly blush, and, see you in the morning David....
 
Yeah, a little suprised at the kiss . . . felt good. Thoughts flashed thru my mind as to what could have happened . . . but let's not push anything which could be misunderstood.

Settling into my room, undressing and getting ready for bed. When I'm on the road, I always take one last look at the files and plans for the client visit before turning out the lights. TV is on, just a little background noise. Realized that I didn't completely shut the door between our rooms . . . probably just better leave it the way it is, don't want to disturb you if you are already asleep . .
 
In my room, getting ready for bed also, tvs on, volumes low. I look up and notice the door between our rooms isnt completely closed.

I walk to the door open a bit, and ask "David is everything ok ??" Thats whens you notice my hot pink kmid thigh lacey gown....
 
"Sure . . . just reviewing the files before tomorrow's meetings." Standing up as tp the door . . god, you look good. Forgetting that I am sitting her in my boxers . . . which are now strained by a growing erection as I see your nightie . . .
 
Seeing you there in your glory. i feel my breathe catch in my throat, OMG you look so damn good, i wanna eat you up !!!
Without stammering, I say "ok, just wanted to make to make sure all was well n offer my services if they were needed."
I see your hard cock straining against your boxers and know you need my services but I dont let on that I see your hard on, at least not yet......
 
Your nipples are already hard against your nightie . . . and my eyes are glued to them. We both know where this is headed, but who will make the next move?

Reaching out and pulling you to me . . . your breasts press into my chest as my lips meet yours, softly at first, but more passionate as the next few seconds pass . .
 
Letting you pull me into your arms, your lips pressed upon mine. The kiss, sutle but the it turns passionate, then hot, hungry, needy.
i feel your arms around around me, your hands on my back, pressing me against you, my tities pressed into your hard muscled chest. your cock pressed into my thigh . your hands tracing there way down my back rubbing up down, slowly inching my nightie upwards working there way towards my arse and my sexy panties....
 
Pushing you slowly toward the bed . . . lifting your nightie off over your head before pushing you gently onto the bed . . . lifting your legs onto the bed, my eyes wandering over your body, your naked tits to your panty covered pussy . . . moisture already showing on your panties . .
 
Lifting my arms, allowing you to take my nightie off, ass your backing me to the bed. I feel the bed against my thighs, i gently fall on it, you lifting my legs,onto the bed.
My panties already soaked w my juices. I can see your cock getting harder at that thought.

I whisper " David" and spread my legs for you to come join me......
 
Back
Top