Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
who wants it first

just me left im afraid milli has gone to work. we can either have quickie now or have longer session later because im not online for much longer.

Or you and anyone else who comes after ive left, can all tell me what you would like to do to me :)

Much better now that I have seen your avatar..

Why thankyou :)

Im okay thanks everyone. Ive been trying to do an erotic comic whilst I waited for the boards to liven up. You should check out my new drawing in By request (my visual arts thread) if you like putting your cock between breasts ;)

No I dont work nights..i just cant sleep at night. Im strange or a vampire depending on what you want to believe!

Happy weekend everybody

Why thankyou :)

Im okay thanks everyone. Ive been trying to do an erotic comic whilst I waited for the boards to liven up. You should check out my new drawing in By request (my visual arts thread) if you like putting your cock between breasts ;)

No I dont work nights..i just cant sleep at night. Im strange or a vampire depending on what you want to believe!

Happy weekend everybody

As a matter of fact I do. Especially breasts like yours..

nice to you??

Aww *blush* you guys are so nice to me :)

well... we try...
reading what went on last night after I was asleep... I think you are really really nice to your thread followers!

noone fills the space in my real life :(

I try to be nice to my followers, especially since I get so many nice comments from them.

And long may it continue. The comments, I mean. I am sure they will.
You are gorgeous..

And long may it continue. The comments, I mean. I am sure they will.
You are gorgeous..

Would that be the compliment comments or my dirty 'lets have a gangbang' ones? ;)

Well ill keep mine up if you keep yours..

Back