Forbidden Furry Love

*Nichole smiled and looked to her brother. They're time was coming close to end. She had to make sure her brother knew every way to please a woman. Standing up she walked to a shelf across the room. She took a jar of lube from the shelf and handed it to her brother.* "Now just rub this on your cock."
 
-they had time a few more days still but that was not a lot of time. Miles groaned a bit as he rubbed his cock with the lube.-"Now what Sis?"
 
-doing as instructed he coated her ass hole and then was told to put it in. He blushed and pushed in and it slipped in no problem he began to move it in and out like before groaning.-
 
*Nichole moaned when he slipped right in. Slowly he began to move in and out and she felt every single inch of him. It felt better than words could describe. In only a few short moments her brother began to fuck her with more strength and speed than she had ever experienced with a lover.*
 
-Miles was scared this slut and love was building for his sister becoming attached. He wanted her to feel him his thrusts becoming hard gripping her waist.-"Oh sis this feels great....what can i do to make it better."
 
*Nichole could barely speak but she managed to answer her brother's question.* "Fuck me harder brother... Its ok to be rough brother."
 
-Miles groaned as he pounded her ass harder and faster grabbing her waist and ramming his cock nice and deep in her ass.-"Oh yeah Sis it feel's good."-His cock rammed even faster and harder shaking the bed they were on.-
 
*Nichole's screams of passion filled the room as her little brother pounded her ass. She pushed hips back to meet his thrusts, his hips slapping against her ass.*
 
-Miles came and Mile woke up with a raging hard on and sweat. he got up and rushed to the bathroom and began to wash his face looking at the mirror. He was with Ava and he was ok. He sighed the dream so believable. The days of his sexual training. This was just the image he needed.-
 
*Ava felt the bed shift and her eyes open slowly. She sniffed the air and knew there was no danger but there was something strange going on. Sniffing again more deeply she could smell arousal and sweat. She sat up and shook out her fur.* "Miles?"
 
*Ava felt the bed shift and her eyes open slowly. She sniffed the air and knew there was no danger but there was something strange going on. Sniffing again more deeply she could smell arousal and sweat. She sat up and shook out her fur.* "Miles?"
 
-Miles called back.-"Yes Ava?"-He asked as he came out with his pjs on and his hard on semi there now as he had washed his face.-
 
*Ava sniffed the air once more. The arousal was still there but it was faint. It drove her animal crazy. She wished she wasn't in heat. It was making her insane.* "Nothing...uhm you ok?"
 
"Yeah just a very vivid dream."-he chuckled and looked to her.-"Let's shower and get dressed and eat then we can continue."-he smiled.-
 
*Ava got up slowly and walked to the bathroom. The faint smell of that arousal made her head swim and her pussy leak. She rushed into the bathroom and started the shower, hoping he couldn't smell her arousal. This heat thing was killing her.*
 
"Are you Aroused Ava my love?"-he chuckled a bit and undressed getting in the shower and wrapped his arms around her from behind his cock pressed to her ass as he ran his hands over her sides.-"Your sexy when your wet."-he chuckled.-
 
*Ava felt his warm cock press against her ass and the sent of arousal hit her hard, making her head swim. She cursed under breathe and tried to slow her breathing.* "Sneaky little fox. You know I'm in heat and it's not a smart idea to mess with a tigress in heat."
 
-He chuckled.-"I am not messing....is it going to be a problem?"-he asked holding her close.-
 
*Ava shook her head and turned in his arms, letting the water fall onto her long white hair. I just need a little release and i'll be fine*
 
-He smiled.-"I have to cum out side right other wise you will get pregnant right?"-he asked looking to her eyes as his chest pressed to her own and smiled running his hands up along her sides.-
 
*Ava nodded her head slowly. If he did cum inside her while she was in heat it could cause her to become pregnant with...with what? Foxes and tigers had never mated before. Could she even get pregnant by a fox? Now was not the time to try it.* "Yes. You must cum outside of my pussy."
 
-Miles smiled and looked to her eyes.-"I will."-he smiled and kissed her in the shower as they cleaned up but stopped the cleaning. Miles slipped his tongue in to her mouth and played with her tongue a bit.-
 
*Ava felt his tongue in her mouth and she began to play with it. She rubbed her tongue against his long one and sucked it softly*
 
-Miles sucked back on her tongue and ran his hands down her body as the water covered them both in it's warm embrace."
 
Back
Top