Breeding / Impregnation ......

polyamorous

Experienced
Something about the idea of not just sex/fucking but outright breeding is such an incredible turn on for me.
For some reason the idea of making a woman pregnant is such a dominant thing to me, and it gives me the most toe curling black out orgasms.
It might have something to do with my age (28) but nothing is hotter to me than a curvy woman who just cant wait to submit fully to me and bear my children.

anyone else like this? or am I crazy?

ah ha ha ha... Wrap your dick anyways. Let it remain a fantasy, my friend.

Unless you think raising children is sexy too... or you're willing to pay for her abortion costs after you've had your fun.

ah ha ha ha... Wrap your dick anyways. Let it remain a fantasy, my friend.

Unless you think raising children is sexy too... or you're willing to pay for her abortion costs after you've had your fun.

I am well acquainted with the idea that this is just fantasy, unfortunately a life time of paying the cost is not worth it for the hour or so of pleasure.

I very clearly remember the first time a man orgasmed inside of me. (Yes, it was a ltr, we were both tested and I was on the pill) it was the idea of his seed being inside me that turned me on so much. I don't think it was so much a cream pie fetish as it was one of breeding for me.....even though I tried to take out the risk of actually becoming pregnant....it was the idea of it I guess.

I am well acquainted with the idea that this is just fantasy, unfortunately a life time of paying the cost is not worth it for the hour or so of pleasure.
Thank you, from the bottom of every unwed mother's, every fatherless child's, every loveless family's, respective heart!

If I were writing a story about impregnation for you, I would have to write a codicil that showed you as a silver-haired gloriously happy bear of a man fucking your silverhaired and gloriously happy goddess of a wife while your grandkids (all of whom are well fed and well loved) played and shouted out in the yard-- or else I wouldn't get off.

damn that does sound good! :cathappy:

Thank you, from the bottom of every unwed mother's, every fatherless child's, every loveless family's, respective heart!

If I were writing a story about impregnation for you, I would have to write a codicil that showed you as a silver-haired gloriously happy bear of a man fucking your silverhaired and gloriously happy goddess of a wife while your grandkids (all of whom are well fed and well loved) played and shouted out in the yard-- or else I wouldn't get off.

damn that does sound good! :cathappy:

I have to say, that does sound quite yummy!

o_O Well, I think impregnation is really hot, but I want to actually do it because I want children. Most unattractive thing a man could say to me is "I don't like children".

well there's a difference between wanting to knock you up because it makes him feel all dominant and such-- and standing by you with the morning sickness and the pickles-and-ice cream in the middle of the night, and the playsprung livingroom furniture and elementary school assemblies and the adolescent rebellion and the college tuition...

A guy could totally desire to "pour his baby batter into your quivering quim" and not actually like children.

:devil:

If you're crazy than we are crazy together.

Since I've been sexually active the thought of procreation has just driven me crazy. It gets me so turned on.. I have one ex-boyfriend, who would just call and say "make me a daddy," or "want to make a baby?" and I'd be a puddle.. he always had perfect timing and would hold off cumming until I begged him to make me pregnant.

this is one of my faves, every girl I ever dated for long time, I convinced them to get on the pill so i could cream them

Lol, my first GF would cum SO hard if I would dominantly say: "I'M GONNA' PUT A BABY IN YOU!"

Haha! XD

If you're crazy than we are crazy together.

Since I've been sexually active the thought of procreation has just driven me crazy. It gets me so turned on.. I have one ex-boyfriend, who would just call and say "make me a daddy," or "want to make a baby?" and I'd be a puddle.. he always had perfect timing and would hold off cumming until I begged him to make me pregnant.

have you fulfilled that fantasy yet?

have you fulfilled that fantasy yet?

I try and try, to no avail. I married a few years back and though we have unprotected sex my husband isn't able to get me pregnant. We've been through a lot of treatments but nothing has worked thus far.

Well, practicing is still fun. Though my fantasies are only in my head now as my husband doesn't feel like much a man anymore and doesn't like to play along.

well there's a difference between wanting to knock you up because it makes him feel all dominant and such-- and standing by you with the morning sickness and the pickles-and-ice cream in the middle of the night, and the playsprung livingroom furniture and elementary school assemblies and the adolescent rebellion and the college tuition...

A guy could totally desire to "pour his baby batter into your quivering quim" and not actually like children.

:devil:

Amen Stella! I find the fantasy a turn on....but the reality, totally different. I had a gf who dated a guy who was all about knocking her up. And he was gone barely after the test stick turned pink. He had knocked up gf's all over the place. It is a fantasy for the guy to make the girl pregnant. Not to become a father, and change diapers etc. Unfortunatelyt, some women do not "get" that part.

Amen Stella! I find the fantasy a turn on....but the reality, totally different. I had a gf who dated a guy who was all about knocking her up. And he was gone barely after the test stick turned pink. He had knocked up gf's all over the place. It is a fantasy for the guy to make the girl pregnant. Not to become a father, and change diapers etc. Unfortunatelyt, some women do not "get" that part.

But we can atleast practice, right? Practice makes perfect!! We need lots of practice!!

I agree its also not just about the financial responsibility, its also about being there for the child!!

I guess that's the key difference there. My fetish is for a man who likes children and actively wants to become a father, as much as the breeding/pregnancy aspect of it.

I guess that's the key difference there. My fetish is for a man who likes children and actively wants to become a father, as much as the breeding/pregnancy aspect of it.

so the breeding part of it only plays a piece of the puzzle for you? its the insemination plus the whole pregnancy/birth/parenting aspect that gets you going?

is there any romance attached to this, or is it hot, nasty sex? i ask for story ideas only!

either way.

the thought of mutual agreement and the anticipation of the act between a loving couple is just as hot as the idea of a super fertile man picking up women at a bar/off the internet purely for the purpose of knocking them up without their consent/knowledge.

either way.

the thought of mutual agreement and the anticipation of the act between a loving couple is just as hot as the idea of a super fertile man picking up women at a bar/off the internet purely for the purpose of knocking them up without their consent/knowledge.

the loving couple angle would go into romance - easy enough to do; the other ... well, i wouldn't put it in loving wives (no pun), but there's mileage to be had in a few shorties.

so the breeding part of it only plays a piece of the puzzle for you? its the insemination plus the whole pregnancy/birth/parenting aspect that gets you going?
Yes. To me, a man wanting me to be the mother of his children is attractive partly because it's a huge compliment: a stamp of approval of me as both a gene donor and a future parent, and a compliment that is additionally valuable because it costs him commitment to make it. I find the ideas of impregnation, progression through the pregnancy, and lactation all hot because I'm by nature a nurturing person who loves children. I garden because I enjoy watching nature grow and be fruitful, but it would be so much more primal and powerful to be able to do that within my own body, creating a new human life. In my everyday life I'm frustrated by not getting the impression of being valued and not getting the opportunity to be mothering and create a family.

is there any romance attached to this, or is it hot, nasty sex? i ask for story ideas only!
Romance for me - I'm mainly a romance reader/romantic movie watcher. Nasty doesn't do much for me, although I don't have anything against characters who start out in lust at first sight, and then develop into more of a romance later.

My favorite sort of pregnancy story is probably the "mars needs women" kind where a group of men (possibly a mercenary troop who is retiring with their pay after surviving a war, or possibly of a race where fewer female children than male children are born) are ready to settle down and start families, but they need a group of women to do so, so they come up with a plan to acquire a batch of more plentiful and undervalued human women.

Last edited:
Yes. To me, a man wanting me to be the mother of his children is attractive partly because it's a huge compliment: a stamp of approval of me as both a gene donor and a future parent, and a compliment that is additionally valuable because it costs him commitment to make it. I find the ideas of impregnation, progression through the pregnancy, and lactation all hot because I'm by nature a nurturing person who loves children. I garden because I enjoy watching nature grow and be fruitful, but it would be so much more primal and powerful to be able to do that within my own body, creating a new human life. In my everyday life I'm frustrated by not getting the impression of being valued and not getting the opportunity to be mothering and create a family.

I can see how that is tough for you. I'm sure it will happen one day.

worse comes to worse I'm sure you can find someone willing to knock you up.

I can see how that is tough for you. I'm sure it will happen one day.

worse comes to worse I'm sure you can find someone willing to knock you up.
I'm 30, so I'm kind of running out of time. x_X I definitely don't have enough money to consider single motherhood, I'm not going to be irresponsible and have a child I wouldn't be able to provide a decent life for. thanks for the sympathy though, I appreciate that.

Romance for me - I'm mainly a romance reader/romantic movie watcher. Nasty doesn't do much for me, although I don't have anything against characters who start out in lust at first sight, and then develop into more of a romance later.

My favorite sort of pregnancy story is probably the "mars needs women" kind where a group of men (possibly a mercenary troop who is retiring with their pay after surviving a war, or possibly of a race where fewer female children than male children are born) are ready to settle down and start families, but they need a group of women to do so, so they come up with a plan to acquire a batch of more plentiful and undervalued human women.

i did sketch an outline for a story a coupla years ago based on the need for the mennonites in Belize to dilute the gene pool. they did this by recruiting a british soldier who was to be taken to their village - in secret - where one of the women would be waiting for him. ;)

Back