If Trump cured cancer...

So "let's try cooperation" is why the (D)'s and Obama sold out the people when they had their chance to do HC right?

They were trying to cooperate........didn't have ANYTHING to do with the money, no no no, altruistic Democrats are above all that right??:D

Umm, no. Only Trumpettes like you are that simplistic in their partisanship.


(I think your current avatar has captured you quite well, incidentally.)
 
Umm, no. Only Trumpettes like you are that simplistic in their partisanship.

Except I've never sent Trump any money nor voted for him or any other (R) for that matter.

You see I'm an idealist or even an ideologue, not a partisan.

So, you're wrong. Not sucking the DNC off as hard as you doesn't make me a Trumpette anymore than making fun of birthers made me a Kenyan communist.

(I think your current avatar has captured you quite well, incidentally.)

Good then it's having the proper effect. :cool:

4129777+_37c26472ede11f179bb3b56979faf4e0.jpg
 
Just by your mannerisms, I'm guessing libertarianoid.

Close...just a standard run of the mill liberal.

Actual liberal, left of conservative right of center, not the common misnomer "liberal" meaning 'progressive'/fabian socialist.

But that tends pretty strongly to be a personality disorder masquerading as a political ideology.

How do you figure anymore than any other political ideology taken to an extreme? :confused:
 
Has the Stable Genius cured cancer yet? No? Well then let's let this idiotic hyper-hypothetical thread die in peace.
He will need a few thousand more migrant children to test unapproved medical procedures on.
 
Nope he's just your regular run of the mill coward who supports pro-Nazi, pro-child killing policies.

Oh look, Dan is making shit up again....must still be sore from the last time I destroyed his lies and bullshit.
 
If he did cure cancer Trump would appoint the lobbyist of the healthcare industry (ala Ajit Pai and Scott Pruitt in the FCC and EPA) in charge of its roll out at a bare trickle so the Industry could continue making a killing (pun intended) from chemo drugs and all the other things involved in Cancer treatment as people wait on a waiting list for his cure.
 
Back
Top