Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather free gummi bears!




Have you seen this madness?


gummy-size-comparison.jpg



worlds-largest-gummy-bear-1400-2.jpg



party-gummy-bear-tummy-capacity.jpg




Orange you say?


worlds-largest-gummy-bear-knife-fork-2.jpg
 
Time to leave Australia... it's all going to go to shit now.


Well, I didn't really want to say anything. But since you brought it up, it is a pretty wack place you live in. I've heard that it was the inspiration behind the Island of Misfit Toys, but haven't found any documentation to back this up.

Just take the kangaroo. Unique name, sure. I'm probably just playing the didgeridoo to the choir when I say this, but really, it's just a deer with a touch of the T-Rex.



kangoeroe.jpg





:D
 
I just dropped off my baby at a masked ball. I'm still clutching my chest and saying, "My baby!" She looked sooo grown up. I think I need to lie down now.
 
May I join? I could use a drink or three - purely for therapeutic reasons of course. I feel like crud.

You are always invited Beachie. Drinkies are very therapeutic. I'm planning some hardcore therapy tomorrow at the Wine and music festival--even have the DD all lined up.
Bring a bottle.

Don't worry ladies--I have us covered on the wine front. One year we hit another wine festival, 40 wineries, unlimited tasting and the more we tasted the more we bought, and the less we remembered how much we had sent to the wine check. We went to pick up our wine afterwards--and had to borrow a hand truck to get it out to the car. A good time was had by all.
 
WTF?!? Where are my "Control" and "Fuck Me Like This" threads?!? C'mon, guys! Two of the best threads on Lit! Please give them back? Pwetty pwease with sugar on top, honey on bottom, and *insert hunky celebrity of choice here* in the middle?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top