Mature Brit

britjack1

Virgin
Hi I will be alone in my hotel room for the next 2 weeks I would love to hear from any sexy ladies, perhaps give me an idea ot two of what i could be doing in this hotel room!!

Hi I will be alone in my hotel room for the next 2 weeks I would love to hear from any sexy ladies, perhaps give me an idea ot two of what i could be doing in this hotel room!!

What city is the aforementioned hotel located in?

Its in hull in the UK

On the River Humber! So what are you doing there? Do you have a view of the water? Are you stuck in the room 24 hours for the next two weeks? Ooh, are you in some sort of witness protection safe house?! Details, man, I need details!

You might get a little bit more interest if you filled out your profile a little bit...sexy ladies often like to have some idea of who they are talking to and what they're into...you're not really giving them much to go on here...;)

And Hull? For 2 weeks? Who did you piss off in your office?:cool::D

Jane

If it was me you were locked in with, you would be cuffed to the bed with a blindfold....n that's for starters.......

Back