The China Pearl Inn---Part Six.

We would save the AFF for aircraft fires on shipboard. I schools we learned to use Misted water to cool fuel fires lowering the fuel's ignition point F D. The thing about fighting fires at sea is there is no backing out if it is your ship.;)

I'll try and post as I can as well Rose. This series is much longer than a weekend, and more lecture hall.

Glad great news, colitis or chrones are both treatable.

F D the jp5 is not that hard to deal with compared with the magnesium in aircraft frames and parts. It takes lots of AFFF to get it under control and out.;)
Yes, I am glad of that. not that I need a another physical condition, but alas such is life.
Its nice to have such wonderful support from everyone, thank you

Misted water is a very common technique for several things. Yeah, that is true, fire on a ship is about as bad as it gets.

I had two on ships I served on and several on others including U S Navy ships over the years. Fire fighting is always dangerous and on ship the water that you use can cause you to sink. Flooding is always the #1 danger.

Shiva, NO ONE has a more mundane life than I do. I am relegated to posting about weather and a lizard. And I haven't even seen the lizard for a few days..so. It is hot and sunny here. ;)

I have enjoyed the few times I have been on a boat. I have always wanted to do the cruise to Alaska and ride a paddleboat on the Mississippi. But I don't think I could live on a ship for long periods of time. I would get claustrophobic in those bunks and there are way too many people on board for my liking. Besides, I like TREES.

Then there is that whole fire, drowning, flooding, running into other ships and icebergs thing. I can guarantee that where I live I will never run into a ship or an iceberg. :D

Well it would be amazing if you did S F and I am sure it would make the evening news.;)

If it is really hot I am sure your lizard has found a nice cool place to rest in.

As far as I know, he is back under the bed. That is where he was heading the last time I saw him.

I would certainly get my fifteen minutes of fame :)

Gladiator, colitis / chromed is now treatable in many ways. They might put you on a course of steroids and anti inflammatory drugs. Or they might look to treat you with a special diet although that isn't common now. I know you'll be fine.

Well we are about to begin our next deployment and none of us know exactly what might happen. We're taking our hazmats but pray we don't have to use them.

LS, I don't think you know how important you are to us here in the inn. I want to thank you publicly for being there for our lionesses, especially the younger ones. I'll get my story to you before we go.

SF, keep those day to day reports coming. LF I don't think you know what a great writer you are. It's been an honour writing with you. Luv2bfkd, you, like LS have supported my girls. Thank you.

FHD, looks like you're going to be looking after CG's harem while he's gone. I know you're up to the job.

CG, where would this place be without you? For us military girls it's always been good to have you here to support us and encourage us. Your humour is infectious and your cheeky flirtation is so strengthening. We're going to miss you while you're away.

Ok, got to attend another briefing. Catch up soon.

G G, you HSG, Rose, and Robyn all brighten our day when you can stop by the Inn. It is easy to support you for we care for all of you young lady. :rose::kiss::rose:

Yep, I am doing fine. Finally going to go tomorrow and get my AZ driver's license. Then I spent some money and got a tv which will be installed on the wall Thursday. Been a long time since I had a tv. Going to also change out my internet company while I am at it. I have reached the point where it just is too much trouble to stick with what I have. So big happenings around here. ;):rolleyes:

Are you getting your prep done? Have you started packing up yet?

I had two on ships I served on and several on others including U S Navy ships over the years. Fire fighting is always dangerous and on ship the water that you use can cause you to sink. Flooding is always the #1 danger.

Yeah I can see that. Can't you use agents other than water though? With SCBA's couldn't you use things that smother fires if they were in compartments?

Gladiator, colitis / chromed is now treatable in many ways. They might put you on a course of steroids and anti inflammatory drugs. Or they might look to treat you with a special diet although that isn't common now. I know you'll be fine.

Well we are about to begin our next deployment and none of us know exactly what might happen. We're taking our hazmats but pray we don't have to use them.

LS, I don't think you know how important you are to us here in the inn. I want to thank you publicly for being there for our lionesses, especially the younger ones. I'll get my story to you before we go.

SF, keep those day to day reports coming. LF I don't think you know what a great writer you are. It's been an honour writing with you. Luv2bfkd, you, like LS have supported my girls. Thank you.

FHD, looks like you're going to be looking after CG's harem while he's gone. I know you're up to the job.

CG, where would this place be without you? For us military girls it's always been good to have you here to support us and encourage us. Your humour is infectious and your cheeky flirtation is so strengthening. We're going to miss you while you're away.

Ok, got to attend another briefing. Catch up soon.

Well that is a he'll of an endorsement from an even more impressive woman. I will try to live up to your praise. Please be safe! I will even try to be more flirtatious!

F D depends on the vessel you are on. On ours we had AFF, hailon, PKP but if it is a rescue and assistance on another vessel, well you have pumps and water.

Yeah I can see that. Can't you use agents other than water though? With SCBA's couldn't you use things that smother fires if they were in compartments?

Well that is a he'll of an endorsement from an even more impressive woman. I will try to live up to your praise. Please be safe! I will even try to be more flirtatious!
Lol you can get more flirtatious?

The morning dawns clear and cool, the Inn quite in the early morning as sunlight creeps over the window sill to warm the common room. The aroma of fresh brewed coffee calls to me. Then with a mug of coffee and pen and paper in hand I make my way to my old leather chair by the hearth to answere a delightful post or two.

Morning to any who may be about and to those that hide in the shadows.

Back