Encounter on the Southwest Chief (closed for wideeyedone)

Should we head to the theater?

He could almost hear the sparkle in Alexa's eye. He turned his hand over underneath hers so that he could squeeze her hand ever so softly. "You bet, the theater it is!" Only one thing, let me drop you off at your room while I go change. What I'm wearing isn't fancy, but it's not laying-in-bed-watching-a-movie attire. Besides, I have to pick up the bourbon that I promised."

Brian took Alexa by the hand and dropped her off at her door, planting a very small, but suggestive kiss on her lips as he moved down the hall to his own room. Once there, he quickly shed his shirt and pants, with the aim of donning a pair of sweats and a tee.

Brian couldn't suppress a small laugh. He had a minor dilemma: Should he were his undershorts under his sweats. Clearly, if - no, when - he started to have an erection it would be readily apparent if he was not wearing his underwear that provided some restraint.

The choice was clear. Brian tossed his underwear in his suitcase and slipped on his sweats. "What the fuck," he chuckled, "it's not like either one of us doesn't know how this evening is going to end."
 
Last edited:
Alexa tugged off her clothes and put on a pair of soft baby pink leggings. And then she slipped on her oversized grey t shirt. She removed her bra and took down her hair. She ran her fingers through her hair and smoothed it out.

She arranged the pillows again, making sure they could both be comfortable and close as they watched the movie.

She smiled when she heard the knock at the door.
 
His bottle of bourbon in his hand, Brian grinned broadly as Alexa opened the door to her room. Seeing Alexa in her pink leggings and t-shirt made him suspect strongly that she had made a decision about her dressing similar to his.

Brian had brought two plastic cups with ice with him. "Shall I pour?," he asked, not really waiting for her answer. He poured generous drinks for both of them. Noting that her room was still set up on the day configuration, he said, "We can't very well sit side-by-side to watch the movie with this set-up". Without asking for her permission, he quickly changed the room to the night configuration.

Having completed the manual tasks, Brian tossed himself down to sit on the bed, kicking off his shoes as he did so. Smiling mischievously he chuckled, "OK, all set on my end. Your move, Alexa!"
 
Alexa had the movie cued up. She pressed play and then crawled onto the bed next to Brian. She took a sip of the bourbon and then nestled into the crook of his arm.

She made a tiny happy sound as she snuggled in.

"Thanks for taking me out for a date." Alexa whispered.
 
Thanks for taking me out for a date.

With the movie beginning to play and Alexa snuggled up next to him, Brian couldn't resist a little tease. "My pleasure, Alexa. Thanks for accepting my offer. Now, let's see if we can make it through this movie before we get [throat clearing] distracted by something else."
 
Alexa smiled up at him.

"We can always hit pause." She kissed him softly. Her lips still tasting of bourbon.
 
Brian laughed at Alexa's comeback, but her statement and it's implication began to fuel some arousal. He couldn't miss the opportunity, though, for a comeback of his own.

"Hmmm...well...in this particular case I somehow think that the pause button might be somewhere other than your laptop." He returned her soft kiss, very lightly teasing her lips with the tip of his tongue.
 
The movie began and Morgan Freeman's voice began to fill the room as he waxed poetic about love. The variety of love stories began to weave and tangle on the screen. Alexa nestled in closer. The first couple to fall in bed, was a lesbian couple. The two brunettes explored each other in bed as Alexa nuzzled against Brian's throat.
 
There was something in Brian that made him not want to admit that he often found lesbian lovemaking scenes to be a turn on, but, in fact, almost anything erotic had some libido-enhancing effect on him. And, with Alexa nuzzled against his throat he was primed for any sort of erotic stimulation.

The movie Feast of Love was aptly titled. Various combinations of lovers occurred all over the place. Although the lesbian scene had piqued his interest, the first man/woman scene ratcheted up his sex drive like a rocket, given that he was sitting pressed tightly to Alexa on her bed, and given his memories of the previous night's activity. He didn't literally want to "hit pause" quite this quickly, but beyond his will his arm around Alexa's shoulder and his hand placed in hers began to grip her with increasing intensity.
 
Alexa curled her leg around Brian's. The blonde on the screen was riding her lover. Her body was rocking hard as she ground against him.

"I want you." Alexa whispered as she kissed Brian. She pressed herself against him.
 
I want you.

As the sex scene unfolded on the screen and even before Alexa made her move, Brian's cock had already become fully erect. As she spoke he grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and began to pull it over her head. Having completed that move, he grabbed Alexa's left breast with is hand and began to fondle it eagerly as he returned her kiss with a passionate one of his own. With his other hand he closed the lid on the laptop and slid it under the bed.

Breaking their kiss he whispered, "I want you, too. And, Alexa, I want you riding me just like the blonde on the screen."
 
Alexa moaned into his mouth. She wriggled out of her leggings and straddled his hips. Being on top wasn't her favorite, not because it didn't feel good, she loved the way it felt. But she normally felt so exposed when she was on top. But she didn't want to feel inhibited and shy, she wanted to feel sexy and desirable.

She lowered his sweats and took his hardness in her hand. She positioned him and then slid him inside of herself. She gasped as he filled her, she was wet and eager. She arched her back, offering him more of her breasts.

Alexa rocked her hips, riding him.

"Like this?" She asked softly as nipped at his shoulder.
 
Brian groaned as Alexa slid down on him, burying his cock deep inside of her. He took the hint when she arched her back, and took both of her breasts in his hands, kneading them as she started to ride him.

Alexa's rocking of her hips was just what he wanted. In response Brian pulled up his knees slightly, allowing him to plant his feet on the bed. Concentrating really hard he started small, upward plunges of his hips, matching her rhythm perfectly.

"This is perfect", he replied softly, pausing, then adding, "let's stretch this out and make it last as long as we can, after which...", he paused again, "I'm going to roll us over so we can fuck each other even harder than we did last night."
 
Alexa smiled down at Brian. She rocked her hips from side to side, grinding herself against him. She let her hands trail up her body and into her hair. She ran her fingers through her hair, letting it fall down her back.

Soft, needy sounds escaped her lips. Her nipples hardened under his touch.
 
Brian's arousal was beginning to rocket up. He was glad that they were fucking slowly, trying to draw out their experience and making it last, but the rocking motion of Alexa's hips sent waves of erotic energy through his body.

But it was the visuals that really turned him on. Alexa was vamping him with her running her hands up her own body and letting her hair fall free. With her gestures and her her soft sounds she was saying, "I am a hot, sexually confident woman, I want you, and I will please you."

"OK, Alexa. Your vamping me shall not go unanswered," Brian moaned, "I'm going to fuck you silly." He paused as they continued to rock against each other, "but first, show me what you've got."
 
Last edited:
Alexa looked down at him with a twinkle in her eye. She leaned back and placed her hands on his legs. She closed her eyes and tossed her hair back.

Then she took one of her hands and slid it down her tummy, and put her fingers against her sex, her fingertips teasing her clit as she wriggled her hips.

"You can have everything I've got." She sparred back, rubbing her clit harder as she fucked him.
 
You can have everything I've got.

Brian didn't need to be asked twice. With his breaths now becoming shorter amid rising groans, he said, "And, I'll take all of it...", as he reached up and grabbed Alexa's hand that was rubbing her clit. With one quick move he took her now-free hand and pushed it around her back and down, positioning it on his balls. He then moved his hand to where her's had just been and began rubbing her clit with his fingers, keeping in time with the rhythm of their fucking. Summoning as much strength as he could, Brian began to lunge up hard against Alexa's wiggling hips.

With an uncontrolled voice that could probably be heard in the hall outside of Alexa's room, Brian gasped, "Ride me hard, Alexa. Make us both cum together."
 
Alexa placed her hands on Brian's chest. She rode him as hard as he could. She leaned down and nuzzled and kissed his throat.

"I want to feel you cum inside of me." She whispered throatily, between her gasps.
 
I want to feel you cum inside of me.

As Alexa rode him hard Brian had only barely been able to contain his orgasm. Her words whispered in his ear put him over the top. With one particularly large lunge he crashed his pelvis against her pussy as he exploded into her.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
 
Alexa clung to him as they shared their orgasm. She tucked her face against his throat and snuggled in tight.

"Brian." She whispered his name over and over again like a prayer.
 
Brian was spent. After both his and Alexa's spasms died down, he rolled them over side-by-side and collapsed.

Quietly, he whispered in her ear, "Wow...this is one hell of a train ride. What am I ever going to do when we get to L.A. and go about our separate lives?"
 
Alexa snuggled in against Brian tightly. "I wish we had more time. I wish we could just keep riding the train." Her voice was soft and wistful.
 
Brian was being lulled into slumber by Alexa's wistful words and his exhaustion from their energetic sex. He was about to nod off when the sounds and the movements of the Southwest Chief pulling into a station roused him.

Flagstaff, AZ. He was able to make out the sign on the station platform through the gap in the curtains on their window. He hadn't memorized the train schedule in detail, but he did recall that the stop at Flagstaff was scheduled for about 10:00 p.m. So, that must be it - about 10 in the evening.

Brian's eyes flashed open with a stark realization, as he felt Alexa's body, snuggled against him, relax into sleep. 10:00 p.m. They would likely sleep until at least 6:00 a.m. If on schedule, the train would reach L.A. at 8:15. Two waking hours was likely all they had left of their wild and completely unexpected encounter.
 
Alexa settled into sleep in Brian's arms. She snuggled in close and then after falling asleep, she sighed deeply.

Her trip had not gon how she had planned at all. She hadn't read much of her books and she hadn't worked on her laptop. She had definitely acted a bit out of character. But it had been a very long time since she had felt so connected to someone. And it had been far too long since she had had so much fun.
 
Brian slept soundly through the night, awakening at 5:45 just before dawn. Alexa still snuggled up against him and sleeping quietly. Yesterday, they had awoken at dawn and had hot, passionate sex before breakfast. He was tempted to nudge Alexa out of her slumber and start an encore. After all, they would be together on the Southwest Chief for less than 3 more hours, beyond which, who knew if they would even ever see each other again.

But, as easy as it was for Brian to become aroused by Alexa, his feelings at the moment were more about tenderness. He decided to lie quietly and let her awake on her own schedule. Sharing breakfast and some quiet time with Alexa might just be enough. He decided to let her plot the course of their remaining time together.
 
Back
Top