Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professional female, 41, 203 area code, looking for someone smart and charming for hot chats and maybe, in time, meeting in real life. Must be discreet.

Professional Male 43, 860 area code looking for someone to have some fun chats with and possibly meeting at some point -

205 45 yr old male 6'3" great imagination and would love to chat. Yahoo is Bamaray77.

Area Code Participants

Hi ,I am a W/male living in the s/central U>S area code 865 looking for erotic chat and more if a connection is made.Love meeting new people and chatting about a variety of subject,Erotica is my favorite of course.Like to discuss likes and dislike,PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Married male in the 403 here. I'd love to find a local married woman for emails, phone and maybe some in-person flirting. Other things beyond that are certainly possible, in time.

Single .. with g/f ...late 40's in 407/352 area code ..

Last edited:
Are you out there?

Young 61, married, professional male, looking for a sexy lady for chat and email. Love making you feel special as well as being a friend. I'm in the 850, but doesn't matter where my playmate is. Drop me a note!

no

Good start!

Looks like there are more husbands looking than wives. Does that mean that more wives are eschewing sex than husbands or more husbands are seeking extra sex than wives or what?
I just think more men are willing to cheat no that women don't.

706 bi 34 mwm looking for some chat from fun to erotic .anything drop me a line either here ir yahoo that info is in the profile. Locals good if we choose to meet aswell as everyone else no limits.

35, MWF, 336/704/919

seeking conversation and a mental connection ... in no hurry for anything more.

203 or 860 works for me. I'll be specific. NOT looking for physical contact. Ultimate fantasy for me would be a CFNM session. Forced masturbation and related. Would take any and all orders. We could Yahoo first to see if you're interested and discuss details. Open to all topics and online chat and/or cam as well.

Last edited:
770- 404- 678- area codes

56m & 25f
Wife wants a woman around her age to join her and/or me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back