What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally after 5 days getting permission for relief... :devil:

knowing in 8 days... I get to see his smiling face and feel him next to me..
even for a few stolen moments....

My son telling me he wanted me to burn him the Sixx AM CD, I got him hooked..
 
Actually it was yesterday, but a pm from YourCaptor on a pretty serious had me laughing out loud in the internet cafe :D

If I didn't know any better....I'd say he wrote it like that on purpose *laugh*

Thanks YC
 
morning IM... :heart::kiss:
Him telling me that I can do more than hear him If I try hard enough I can feel him... :D
 
Last edited:
My first feedback...

"she may be new but she is GREAT call u will LOVE her"

:D*Happy dance*:D
 
Actually it was yesterday, but a pm from YourCaptor on a pretty serious had me laughing out loud in the internet cafe :D

If I didn't know any better....I'd say he wrote it like that on purpose *laugh*

Thanks YC

Isn't he the greatest?


Such a great guy.
 
*sniggers*


My good friend just made me cackle out loud with this quote from his father:


"Some people in life are like slinkeys, they aren't good for anything, but they give you a smile when pushed down the stairs"


*snort*
 
Watching many hours of work come together for a scene that has been 13 years in the making.

And sitting at the table later with my girls, eating a cake with "Happy Collaring!" on it, while listening to them laugh about the look that the lady at the bakery gave them when they asked for that on the cake.

Oh yeah, can't forget - getting the sneaking suspiscion that my mother knows what is going on, and may just be okay with it. I told my dad, sort of, and he is taking a strict "Don't ask" stance. Smart of him. My mother is a sharp cookie, so she probably suspects, yet she can't help but get along with MIS. And my folks have gone out of their way to get the kids and give us all time together. I may still have issues with my mother, but she is being cool by keeping the kidlets overnight twice. Gotta love that.
 
Last edited:
Watching many hours of work come together for a scene that has been 13 years in the making.

And sitting at the table later with my girls, eating a cake with "Happy Collaring!" on it, while listening to them laugh about the look that the lady at the bakery gave them when they asked for that on the cake.

Oh yeah, can't forget - getting the sneaking suspiscion that my mother knows what is going on, and may just be okay with it. I told my dad, sort of, and he is taking a strict "Don't ask" stance. Smart of him. My mother is a sharp cookie, so she probably suspects, yet she can't help but get along with MIS. And my folks have gone out of their way to get the kids and give us all time together. I may still have issues with my mother, but she is being cool by keeping the kidlets overnight twice. Gotta love that.

What made me happy? ^^^^ This post. And your new av.

Also, more good feedback. This makes me a happy fat bitch. :)
 
Wii Fit telling me I'm in better shape than I thought I was. Kicking my "Super Jock" LT's butt on it. My fitness age being lower than his by nearly 20 years (he's actually 2 years younger than me.) I'm going to be hurting, but I'll be smiling. :D
 
LOL, his tongue in cheek comment that he got himself a submissive slave who didn't succumb to just anyone, rejected all who came before for nearly 2 decades, but fell under his powerful dominant spell to become his owned property where all others failed...and obviously it was because he had the strength to win such a strong sub. Might have been tongue in cheek delivered with a cheeky grin, but there is a lot of truth in it.:eek:

Catalina:catroar:
 
Last edited:
albatross!

and waking up and realizing I didnt have to go to work

and seeing.. "and then suddenly, I smile" when I logged in
 
On BBC America, there's a new show on Sunday night's

"Transvestite Wives"

It's about 3 transvestites and their wives as they go through their daily lives.

What made me laugh out loud was the the look on one wife's face when they were both getting a manicure and the manicurist said, "So.. does that make you a lesbian?" The wife had this look of.. "are you looney?"
 
Last edited:
Homburg's new av and profile.


My heros and inspiration.

______________________

Hear soft whispers of longing and lust early in the morning. *groans*


This must be what heaven is like.
 
Seeing my nephew stand up out of the wheelchair, standing tall and proud; saluting "Old Glory" today. :heart:

Made me smile from ear to ear with tears running like crazy at the same time. My lil JoJo made it home alive!
 
Finally finished a baby blanket, cardigan and hat that I started four years ago. Clearly, not giving it to the same baby it was intended for. :)

As a side note, one's gauge can change over time. When I washed the blanket it was a weird trapezoid, not a square. I blocked it square, but will have to include a note to reblock while damp after each washing. :eek:
 
Homburg's new av and profile.


My heros and inspiration.

:eek:

Thank you, darlin. This post made me smile :)

_
Hear soft whispers of longing and lust early in the morning. *groans*


This must be what heaven is like.

It is certainly how my heaven sounds.

--

So we're all at the park today for a little Memorial Day cookout. viv, MIS, myself, the kids, my parent's, and viv's mom. viv is wearing a tank top sorta thing, and has a pretty bruise on her left shoulder. My mom asks, and viv says, matter of factly, "I'll tell you if you really want to know". Her mom says something along the lines of "R**** got a little frisky", referring to me. My mom leans into my dad and viv hears her say "Maybe you should get a younger woman too".

I very nearly choked to death laughing when viv told me that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top