I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday night....restless......any older men able to stimulate my libido?????

bent%20over%20blue%20sexy%20bum.gif

Ladies, Be Careful (Smiling)

It's been awhile since the last time I posted here. The first time was over a year ago, around the time I met my "older man". We've had our ups and downs and even broke up for a month or so, but all and all it's been good. Several of you gave me some very good advise and support when I really needed it in the beginning.

So why am I here now? Well, I think this old guy may have knocked me up! I'm sitting here dumbfounded . . . he's way too old, or at least I thought he was and thinking that, I've probably been a bit careless. I guess what happens, happens. I'm kind of happy, but I'm also trying to stay calm and not panic.

Ladies . . . be careful with these old guys, they can be dangerous :)

Last edited:
It's been awhile since the last time I posted here. The first time was over a year ago, around the time I met my "older man". We've had our ups and downs and even broke up for a month or so, but all and all it's been good. Several of you gave me some very good advise and support when I really needed it in the beginning.

So why am I here now? Well, I think this old guy may have knocked me up! I'm sitting here dumbfounded . . . he's way too old, or at least I thought he was and thinking that, I've probably been a bit careless. I guess what happens, happens. I'm kind of happy, but I'm also trying to stay calm and not panic.

Ladies . . . be care with these old guys, they can be dangerous :)

As Gus said in Lonesome Dove, the older the violin, the sweeter the music. Good luck, I hope it works out for you.

Sorry that I missed a number of posts, been working and other such matters. A fair number of stories by me are now in the pipeline.

BrettJ in Canada

Ladies . . . be care with these old guys, they can be dangerous :)

Well done, Meredith. Perhaps you're the fountain of youth ... or he is ... or something :)

Both apply to me, so good evening to you AHLAM.

Don't wear my glasses all the time now, but still have them.

BrettJ in Canada

As long as I'm allowed to fog them up, it doesn't matter too much to me.

That conjures lovely images of a desperately groping, panting, romp ... in a car. Because fogging up two lenses ... that seems a fairly simple task for you. You need more glass. Hell, you could fog up a bus.

Good philosophy unless you're referring to in the kitchen.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back