The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know the Canadians did that.
Interesting
Yep, our Thanksgiving is always the first Sunday of October.

25 days til Samhain! :D

Now if I could just find a knight costume, or even the armor from the Clone Troopers of Star Wars... *gets an idea for a story* ;)
 
I lost 2.5 hours of productivity cause I was expecting to be picked up to go out to my parents place and missed two calls telling me they had switched the date to Monday. :(
 
I lost 2.5 hours of productivity cause I was expecting to be picked up to go out to my parents place and missed two calls telling me they had switched the date to Monday. :(

A good demonstration of Productive thinking, I reckon.
 
I'm out of practise...

I think I could do with a little "Naked Party Training"! :devil:

Well...step one, are you out of your clothes yet?

Rolph! A drink for the beautiful SweetMaj, please.
 
Last edited:
It's cold out there, baby.

I made smoked turkey stew with garlic dumplings. Oh, man. Delish!

Saturday we went out to eat. HM tried this new (to us) restaurant's Turkey in Tequila sauce and I had Chicken Mole. Wonderful. Then we went to the LB Symphony season opener and heard a brilliant young Chinese pianist to a triumphant Prokofiev 3rd Piano Concerto. Magnificent!

Tonight will be braised buffalo round, baked potato (for her), corn on the cob (for me) and broccoli with cheddar cheese sauce. The weather isn't quite autumn, yet, but I've had all the summer cooking I can take. Bring on the stews!
 
:) <looking for the FAQ for newbies> :)

See the opening entries of this thread.
Trolls are often ignored. Friends are welcome.

Now, hang your clothes on the rack, pull up a comfortable chair and get a drink of whatever you favour. then:
Relax.
 
Did I hear the term "Strawberry BEER" ?

Good Lord. whatever next ? [snigger, snigger]

Rolf. A glass of something stiffening, please
 
Rolf! A cask of Zinfandel for the party. I am at the top of my form this even. The gravy for the braised bison is first rate and I have concocted a cheddar cheese sauce fit for a queen to go over the steamed broccoli. Damn, we eat tonight!
 
GAH! Don't you hate when you know exactly how a scene should play out but can't get the damn thing written down?!?! *slams head against keyboard*

Bear, thanks for the Zin, it was delicious.
 
Being completely random here, but the Lethal Weapon franchise is still a blast to watch.
 
Being completely random here, but the Lethal Weapon franchise is still a blast to watch.

Yes! It's nice to see Mel Gibson at a time where he only acted crazy and was not actually crazy.

I'm currently enjoying a Hop Bomb IPA from Rock Bottom Brewery. Anyone want me to order one up? I'm buying.
 
Last edited:
Sorry, but if you look at the sign, Chillax is not recognised in here.

*Walks over, pulls sign off wall, throws out window* What sign? I don't see any sign? :devil:

Did I ever mention this is my favorite thread? Sometimes you guys are the bright spot I need after a crappy day.
 
Last edited:
*Walks over, pulls sign off wall, throws out window* What sign? I don't see any sign? :devil:

Did I ever mention this is my favorite thread? Sometimes you guys are the bright spot I need after a crappy day.

A day is only as crappy as you allow it to be. Life is grand and the world is our playground.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top