The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT ~ Ok. Someone needs to move Nyte away from the computer...don't honestly know how much more I can cope with... :eek:

FLT ~ Lost count of how many photos have been 'saved' now!

On it!

*grins*

Oh sure... Give Him ideas.... I can just see it now, a belt looped around my neck, pulling me away from the PC.....

~ peeks around behind her, almost sure she could hear Him sneaking up ~

Oh sure... Give Him ideas.... I can just see it now, a belt looped around my neck, pulling me away from the PC.....

~ peeks around behind her, almost sure she could hear Him sneaking up ~

spreads hands in the image of innocence before giggling

....hehe...a belt...

a little blush and some more giggling

spreads hands in the image of innocence before giggling

....hehe...a belt...

a little blush and some more giggling

~ she could not help her own wicked grin.. ~

I remember Him using a belt around your own neck, if I am not mistaken...

He got that idea, from me, during our play...

Oh and .... innocence? You? Cute yes, Adorable yes, Sexy yes, Innocent NO

hehehe

Oh and ... I LOVE belts... hehehe...

Another night with the Twihards..

"Edward is sexier..."

"No.... Jacob"

"NO.... EDWARD"

EEESSHHHH... LMAO....

On LOOKS alone... Jacob hands down... never mind that I have a "thing" for Werewolves... LMAO..

Night Night Dream....

(We'd make a fun team..... Dream and Nytemare.... we could gang up on SB.... HAHA)

Taylor whatever his last name is would be the most attractive of the two main people. Then Kellan Lutz, dude who plays Emmett, is pretty damn sexy. But out of all, I like the vampire daddy dude, who's name I don't remember.... Peter something. I actually met him when he came to our mall for a promo thing. He's fucking gorgeous in person!

... Dream and Nytemare. *chuckles* the world would be doomed if that happened.

Taylor whatever his last name is would be the most attractive of the two main people. Then Kellan Lutz, dude who plays Emmett, is pretty damn sexy. But out of all, I like the vampire daddy dude, who's name I don't remember.... Peter something. I actually met him when he came to our mall for a promo thing. He's fucking gorgeous in person!

... Dream and Nytemare. *chuckles* the world would be doomed if that happened.

Doomed? I think not...

LT~

I should be working on posts (and addressing a PM from D) but it's storming outside and my brain just doesn't want to work. I have been working on chores around the house and I have time to spare until Wednesday.

LT~

I should be working on posts (and addressing a PM from D) but it's storming outside and my brain just doesn't want to work. I have been working on chores around the house and I have time to spare until Wednesday.

LTIT

I love storms. I mean I really LOVE storms. I grab a beer or a glass of wine or a vodka tonic, sit up on one of the window seats in the house with the lights off and watch the storm roll in. Love the lightening, the thunder, the driving rain.

I'm envious. No rain here. Just a cool clear quiet evening.

LTIT

I love storms. I mean I really LOVE storms. I grab a beer or a glass of wine or a vodka tonic, sit up on one of the window seats in the house with the lights off and watch the storm roll in. Love the lightening, the thunder, the driving rain.

I'm envious. No rain here. Just a cool clear quiet evening.

*smiles*

Same here. Love 'em. It's even better when you have someone to share it with.

Should I... Or should I not....

Bake cookies

when there's only half a glass of milk and it's raining out there- bleah

LT~

Should I... Or should I not....

Bake cookies

when there's only half a glass of milk and it's raining out there- bleah

What a terrible choice to be faced with...

........................ Great day... cant move... half dead but the bride was beautiful as was the wedding. Such a pretty day. Full ballgown, tiara, liberty mohawks, black nail polish, purple dresses... out in the woods. hell yes that was fun.

I can almost sleep now... maybe.

........................ Great day... cant move... half dead but the bride was beautiful as was the wedding. Such a pretty day. Full ballgown, tiara, liberty mohawks, black nail polish, purple dresses... out in the woods. hell yes that was fun.

I can almost sleep now... maybe.

Glad you had fun!

-soft squeeze-

LT:

-Snickers-

Once upon a time there was a girl with daggers for eyes, and gold for skin.

On her way to school, she met a sly fox, who whispered from a tree "Come, follow me, I shall lead you to the most beautiful flower in the world"

"But I can not," she replied, "Because my eyes are too sharp and they would surely turn the flower into shards of nothingness"

For a moment, the fox appeared to have an expression on his face that said 'Some day, the world will devour you whole', but it vanished as quickly as it appeared, and he answered, "Dammit, I totally wasn't thinking. You wanna go get a beer, instead?"

That is very surrealist! I love it. More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back