Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

Without hesitation I would. I would give him the best I could and share his cum with her. I might even let him fuck me if she was into that.
 
hell yeah i'd blow a guy if my wife asked me to. that would be such a thrill. i don't know what aspect would turn me on more, sucking a man's cock or having my wife watch me suck a man's cock. it's all pretty yummy to me!
 
Ohhh how i would love to watch my husband try this ...... hmnmmmm though i know i'd be much better ;)
 
What a huge turn on that would be. Knowing that she wants me to; and I knowing that I would want to as well. Having her permission would be a great thing and could be fun for all.
 
Lover and I are meeting his friend so that I can see him suck cock and see him get sucked. I get turned on just thinking about it.
 
i certainly would. but it's not something that appeals to my wife. in fact, pretty much sex in general doesn't appeal to her. so, i would definitely suck another man's cock in front of her but it will only remain a fantasy.
 
me and the wife had talked about it in bed...even watched a few bi vids and gay vids...she even fucked me with a strap on a few times, fingered and used other toys on me though we've never actually done it and don't know if we will...maybe it's just a bedroom thing, i dunno...
 
yes i would and have even took some pic for her to see .it had her so turned on we went at it all night
 
Love to help you out

Ohhh how i would love to watch my husband try this ...... hmnmmmm though i know i'd be much better ;)

omgitselaine I would love to get together with you and have your hubby suck my cock and of course lick every inch of your body as well. Where on the eastcoast are you? I'm in Long Island so if we're not too far away this could be pleasurable for all of us. TTYS Joe
 
omgitselaine I would love to get together with you and have your hubby suck my cock and of course lick every inch of your body as well. Where on the eastcoast are you? I'm in Long Island so if we're not too far away this could be pleasurable for all of us. TTYS Joe


And I'd like to be a fly on the wall and watch all of this unfold.
 
Oh Yes

one of my most intimate fantasies involves my wife asking me to get on my knees to suck a hard cock - maybe get it hard for her, so that he can fuck her mouth and use her as much as he wants, before unloadinghis cum down my throat! mmmmmmmmm
 
I would love so much for her to ask, and of course I would do it in a heartbeat. Hell I wouldn't mind even just watching her suck on one. Sadly she is a grade A prude and my cock sucking days are long gone.
 
Hi all.....tall hung well built guy in MN here that travels....have a great cock for wives and their hubbies alike to suck on!
 
Back
Top