Sometimes it is just all about the sex

blueberree

Really Experienced
Tender touches, a soft kiss, yeah that's all pretty nice, but sometimes you just want to be absolutey free and dirty. You want that orgasm and you want it bad. You want it strong. You want to be reduced to animalistic grunts and moans.

Okay that's me most of the time.

Tender touches, a soft kiss, yeah that's all pretty nice, but sometimes you just want to be absolutey free and dirty. You want that orgasm and you want it bad. You want it strong. You want to be reduced to animalistic grunts and moans.

You're right! I am married, and I love the back rubs and kisses (okay, so I'm married to a man and those are few and far between - sorry honey! lol) but more often than not I like it a little on the rough side, full of sex toys and dirty talk, and if possible - a little exhibitionism! I call it "animal pig sex".
Tender touches and soft kisses sounds so much prettier, though...LMAO~

So true Blue, making love is wonderful but sometimes you just wanna fuck!

serious. you just wanna get in there and get it done. especially after a long day

Oh my - you have it sooooo right....there are times you just NEED that mind blowing animalistic orgasm....:devil:

I love the times that start out as love making; all the tenderness and sensuality, and then it degenerates into wild hot sex.

"sometimes you feel like a nut, and sometimes you don't" sorry that old jingle sums it up well for me. I like either way really. My wife is a bit tamer than previous girlfriends I have had but I really like how bigguy79 described it. Tender and sensual to start and then becoming more raw and animalistic as things progress.

I've yet to be with a man but I would like my first if it ever happens to be or at least start out slow and sensual. But all in all its sex all and I like it! Besides even slow and sensual lovemaking normally leads to hot and passionate rutting, its all good. Generally not a fan of "wham bam thank you ma'am" quickies but everything has its time and place and while not a fan, its still better than not having sex at all. :)

I agree i love all the tenderness and kissing etc , but there are times when i don't want or need foreplay i just need a cock deep inside me fucking me hard !!!!!

It's all hot, animalistic stuff for me these days, since I'm only getting it in adult theaters and the parking lots of gay bars.

It's all hot, animalistic stuff for me these days, since I'm only getting it in adult theaters and the parking lots of gay bars.

nothing wrong with that.....but If I was there...I would take you home and do the hot amimalistic stuff in my Bedroom

Absolutely agree!!!

nothing wrong with that.....but If I was there...I would take you home and do the hot amimalistic stuff in my Bedroom

I don't want to go to your bedroom. I want it right there, in public, in the theater, or -- and I haven't done this yet -- bent over the hood of your car in the parking lot.

Did it once

I don't want to go to your bedroom. I want it right there, in public, in the theater, or -- and I haven't done this yet -- bent over the hood of your car in the parking lot.

With a gf on the hood of my car in a parking lot just off a busy main road in my town lae at night. It was very hot!

Yep

When I am with a man it is generally all about the hard animal sex. However, when I am with another woman it is still about the passion, tenderness, mutual sharing, mutual pleasure and the multiple orgasms. I love the taste, the scent the non verbal communication, and the honesty that comes with intimacy with another woman.

Now...if I am with a couple it can be the best of both worlds...sigh

When I am with a man it is generally all about the hard animal sex. However, when I am with another woman it is still about the passion, tenderness, mutual sharing, mutual pleasure and the multiple orgasms. I love the taste, the scent the non verbal communication, and the honesty that comes with intimacy with another woman.

A great summing up of the differences...thanks for the explanation.

you have summed up my feelings perfectly.....

It is exactly the same for me. I have never been able to feel an emotional connection to a man, well nothing outside animalistic fucking emotions! Where as with women I enjoy spending time, getting to know their bodies, what makes them tick. What winds them up and what really turns them on. Even better if it's things they didn't even know they were into!

I like the subject.........butt. I can for go the kissing and hugging. I just want to get down to the "animal sex". Drop to my knees, pull his shorts down slowly, watch and smell as his semi erect cock pops out of his underware and take it into my mouth and absorb the feel the taste and texture of his growing cock.

The tenderness And kissing only exist with me when I'm in bed with a woman.
But, When I'm indulging in some hard deep anal from a/multiple trannies, it's Ll about the sex. No, I'll re-phrase... It's all about be getting fucked rough hard and fast. Gagging on cocks being pushed down my throat. Moaning and screaming as it gets balls deep in my. The only thing I'm worried about is me getting fucked the hardest and deepest way, along with swallowing all the cum from all the cocks involved. Gangbangs are fucking amazing. Non stop hard anal, deepthroating, and a huge amount of cum at the end.

Back