Random Discussions Thread

Well look at you all bilingual.
Oh wait, I forgot about your patent pending "Morenos" (that was clever what you did there). Apparently you're trilingual!
 
I found some nice soothing pmann music for your thread

tumblr_mgsmydRqDJ1rmb4jgo1_500.gif
 
So, I didn't know where to put this so I bumped pmann's random thread.

Anyway, I hear it is pretty cold over there and as someone who has never had to deal with cold like that I can't imagine the logistics of it at all. How on earth do you stop your plumbing from freezing? Get out of your driveway? Drag yourselves out of bed every morning when it's so fucking cold?

We all live in Florida where it's warm. :D

I'm with you sister, it's just crazy to live in arctic climates, pure crazy! :eek::D
 
So, I didn't know where to put this so I bumped pmann's random thread.

Anyway, I hear it is pretty cold over there and as someone who has never had to deal with cold like that I can't imagine the logistics of it at all. How on earth do you stop your plumbing from freezing? Get out of your driveway? Drag yourselves out of bed every morning when it's so fucking cold?


It is very cold over here. Right now it's about 20*F....however, if you take into account the wind chill it feels like 12. It's been pretty cold the last couple of weeks. I hear it's supposed to get up to 36* over the weekend. That's like a heat wave!

When we first moved to Maine, my parents bought an old farmhouse that was about 200 yrs old. They wanted a project to work on, and boy did they get one - not much insulation in the walls, very drafty. That first winter was awful. In order to keep the pipes from freezing/bursting, I remember they ran heaters in front of the open cabinet doors of the bathroom and kitchen sinks.

Getting out of the driveway....well if it's snowy you either start shoveling, get a snow blower, put a plow on your truck (if you have one) or hire somebody to do the plowing for you. We have a driveway that is about 1,000 feet long and we pay our plow guy $1200 for the season. If the driveway is just icy, you just throw down some sand or salt or a combination and go about your day. Keep a blanket, hat and gloves in your car during the winter, too.

As for getting out of bed when it's freezing cold; well you just grin and bear it. Actually, the first thing I do in the morning is crank up the heat so I don't have icicles forming while I'm in the shower. LOL
 
No no, THOSE pics you go downstairs or to PM for thank you. I want pics of the icicles in the shower, not imemkay in the shower.

LOL I can probably find some pics of the ice on the tree branches from our last ice storm.
 
Snugglefest? I like the sound of that! It's plenty big enough for a snugglefest for two. What time will you be arriving? :)

Well, if I leave right now, make all the lights, I should be there by about 7pm on Tuesday.


Someone teased you, NM? Who would do such a thing? :devil:

I know, huh! It was awful!!!:(


HA! Who says they're not out right now?

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!!!!! :D
 
The "Kept" Man

We all know about the "kept" woman, a mistress who is supported by a wealthy married gentleman. But what about the "kept" man. Has anyone had experience in keeping a man, or being a "kept" man.

I am married, but considering possibly keeping a man on the side. I'm not rich, but maybe I could help out with rent, etc. in order to have him at my disposal.

Any thoughts?
 
We all know about the "kept" woman, a mistress who is supported by a wealthy married gentleman. But what about the "kept" man. Has anyone had experience in keeping a man, or being a "kept" man.

I am married, but considering possibly keeping a man on the side. I'm not rich, but maybe I could help out with rent, etc. in order to have him at my disposal.

Any thoughts?

Um, given your join date and low post count, you might not be familiar with HT culture. So I'll just warn you now: If you're planning on doing this without your spouse's knowledge and consent, you're gonna catch flack about it.

HT'ers are pretty open minded about most things sexual, provided consent has been given by all involved.
 
You are probably right. I don't even know what HT Culture is.

Well, it's like this. If someone comes in and acts like a self centered narcisicst, who's only concern is their own pleasure, without concern, consideration, or compassion for the emotional and physical well being of their partner(s), they're likely not going to to be well received.

Of course there are always going to be outliers who's philosphy is anything goes, cause hey it's a porn board after all! It's all about sex, pure, unadulterated sex! :rolleyes: But those who comprise the core group of respondants on How To and How To Cafe take a more ethical approach.

For what it's worth: you might want to spend some time observing the dynamics of the various subforums, so you can get a better feel for the unwritten rules of each. Despite claims to the contrary, they usually exist. In this way, you'll get a better feel for where you and your particular outlook will most be accepted. Welcome to Lit and enjoy your stay.
 
Back
Top