Science Fiction Erotica

sensualpilgrim said:
Of course, her stomach, hips and breasts are tasty to us. After all we were selected to perfer those stuff because they're marks of a female fertility, which would make us want to have sex with her and improves the chance of getting her pregant!

What if we have a story where we have a multiverse crossing collector who collects beautiful women like Leia, 7 of 9, Friday, and others for his harem?

I think there would definitely be a certain appeal to the adventures that would be encountered from trying to put together a harem like that. What would make that interesting is that not only are they very beautiful but each one of them could be dangerous and not to mention this would hardly be a willing or submissive group so this collector would have his work cut out for him. I wonder if when he finally does collect them if he would keep them in mylar bags like the Comic Book Guy on the Simpsons did with Xena and the other women he collected in the one Halloween episode.

J.Q.
 
Some of my ideas. Most of these come from an old thread containing many of my ideas. It was fairly long and they were written over a fairly substantial period of time. In a few cases, someone stated that they wanted to use one, but AFAIK, nothing ever came of it. The last is from a separate thread devoted to that particular idea. Note that someone started working on it, but I haven’t heard from him in awhile.

From my ideas thread (https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=255680)”

1: Imagine an alternate universe where casual & free sex, sexuality, & nudity are everywhere, where all people are at least bi, where there almost no sexual taboos, where everyone's a nympho or satyriac, and where almost all interpersonal interactions have some form of sexual content, and has ALWAYS been this way. Now I would like to see what that world's version of the Bible would be. And I'd like to see some fanfics from that universe (IE, a fanfic of this universe's version of the fictionverse in question).

2. Say that sometime in the future, human fertility begins to decrease until the point that it becomes impossible for the human race to continue thru normal means. Fortunately, cloning tech has developed to the point that it's fairly easy to make a clone from two gene patterns. Unfortunately, for some reason, they can't really clone women, so the human race becomes entirely male.

Naturally, there aren't many straight guys any more. Also, after they manage to eliminate STD's, a rather relaxed attitude towards sex develops.

2000 years after the last human female died, scientists discover a way of getting to an parallel universe that has the following difference: the genes for being male in this universe are the genes for being female in that one. Thus, that world (let's call it Earth-F) is all female.

When one goes from one universe to the other, one's body changes to conform to that universe. Thus, when a guy from our Earth (let's call it Earth-M) travels to Earth-F, he becomes female & vice versa. After 2 years, a device is invented that, when worn on the wrist, can keep someone from changing genders when he/she transfers. Thus, a guy from Earth-M can stay a guy in Earth-F or vice versa. Alternatively, a guy from Earth-M can go to Earth-F, change, & then come back & stay female, & vice versa.

3. A horny Art student is given the power to create parallel worlds, which he does. Most of 'em are different in a sexual way, & are a little weird. He considers them to be artwork, & therefore decides to show 'em off by taking some friends to visit 'em.

4. Some school happens to have one of the World's potentially most beautiful & sexy women as the school tomboy, as a result of which her beauty is kinda muted. An near omnipotent & voyeuristic alien discovers her & makes a deal w/ her. He will make her invulnerable & immune to the elements, make all the students & staff of the school her devoted & obedient slaves & worshippers, & make it so her actions will never have consequences that are unpleasant to her, if she agrees to always put her beauty on display (by always being nude), & letting him make her bi & a nympho.

5: We have a solar system w/ two (human) inhabited planets, called Malar & Femar. Malar is a very military-oriented world. There are three classes, Officers, Soldiers, & Slaves. Officers & Soldiers are male, Slaves are female. Femar is the same way, but w/ the genders reversed. Both worlds have this system embedded in every aspect of their culture, society, & psychology.

6: Earth is invaded & conquered by a race of shape-shifting aliens that were designed by another (extinct) alien race to serve as sex slaves. Since, being sex slaves is the root of all their thoughts, behaviors, etc. They go about making themselves sex slaves to their new subjects.

9: In the near future, Earth is ruled by the Order of the Whip, a cabal of BDSMers, who seized control through a combination of Military conquest & political & economic manipulation, facilitated by technology decades ahead of that possessed by the rest of the world. Since coming to power, the Order has run things to suit themselves.

10. On a visit to a rather lawless frontier planet, a guy gets caught up in a series of events that result in him owning a slave-girl who's been brainwashed into being VERY strongly psychologically addicted to pleasing him sexually (if she don't she'll start to go nuts & eventually become a vegetable). The problem is, the guy in question is gay.

11. A group of scientists working on a variety of humanitarian projects manage to create a serum that could end world hunger. This serum makes it so that a person injected w/ it is able to survive solely on any one of 3 substances: cum, pussy juice, & human milk. The serum also doubles the amount of cum a guy can produce, the amount of pussy juice a woman can produce, & it makes women lactate.

12: Sometime in the future, a treatment has been found that slows down the aging process to a 1/4 of the original rate (so in a period of 40 years, you'll age 10). However, this treatment (which one is given at puberty) has a couple of side effects. Firstly, it greatly enhances the libido. Secondly, after a certain point, a woman who becomes pregnant will die. Fortunately, a method was found of dealing w/ this. The factors that caused one to become gay, straight, bi, etc. had been discovered, & a method of controlling them was developed. Using this technology, when one reaches puberty, these factors are modified to ensure heterosexuality. When one reaches 50 (which is biologically 20), those factors are adjusted to ensure bisexuality, in order to get one ready for the next change, occurring at 80 (biologically 30), at which point pregnancy becomes lethal. As you might guess, when one reaches that age, their orientation factors are modified to ensure homosexuality. (BTW, this idea was inspired by the following event: a visiting cousin commenting on the crookedness of some candlesticks, which had belonged to my Grandmother, & my mom responded, "When you're they're age, you won't be so straight either.)

14. An alien race mastered gengineering & made themselves telepathic. Unfortunately, it turns out that the infinitely reflecting/enhancing pleasure feedback of sex when telepathic (& it’s impossible to not have it) is too much for them to handle, causing death. After deciding that the benefits of telepathy outweighed those of sex, they decided to end the practice & reproduce thru cloning. Then centuries later they run into humans, who aren’t telepathic & whom they can safely have sex with.

15. In the future, humanity travels the galaxy in starships driven by sex. It works like this. A ship has a room where the pilot (or pilots) performs various sex acts. The speed & direction of the ship is controlled by what sex acts are performed & how they’re performed. Also, the more participants are involved the faster & more maneuverable the ship is. So, an escape pod’ll have one person masturbating, while a great battleship’ll have 20+ people having an orgy.

16. In pre-historic times, certain species of proto-human used their genitals as a secondary brain (not really of course). But as the primary, “head-brain” became developed, the “crotch-brain” atrophied. A modern scientist discovers this AND a way of activating his own. This new brain greatly enhances his intelligence & gives him amazing mental powers, but it also takes over his mind. In other words, he’s literally thinking with, & being controlled by his cock.

17. After centuries of searching, humanity finally makes contact w/ an alien race, only to discover that they cannot communicate. However, thanks to a lucky accident, we discover that the aliens transfer bits of thought & memory during sex.

21. In the near future, a man-hating lesbian terrorist organization hires a group of scientist to find a way of eliminating men. Therefore, the scientists create & a release a vast swarm of nanobots that, in 3 days, turns every man on Earth into a beautiful woman, albeit one w/ a retractable cock in their clits.

22. The planet Norax IX, a major economic center, is inhabited by adherents of the Jorinian religion, which has some weird customs. For example:
-Jorinians will never say penis. Instead they'll say cock or dick or shaft, etc. They do the same thing for breast, etc.
-Jorinians also never say man or woman. Again they'll use an epithet.
-Four times a day, all the Jorinians stop whatever they were doing & engage in some form of sexual activity, thus creating a planet wide orgy.
-Jorinians are expected to have at least 3 kids. First a daughter, then a son, and then another daughter (technology allows them to do this). The daughters are expected to be their brother's sex slaves until one either they marry or he does.

25. Earth has been conquered by an alien race obsessed w/ aesthetics that consider the naked human form to be among the most aesthetically pleasing things in the universe. Thus, once they take over, they put all of humanity under 24/7 surveillance & require us to be nude all the time unless garments are needed for protection. Now, while this has no sexual relevance to the aliens (it's like us & peacocks or butterflies), the same can't be said for humans.

27. A man manages to change a TV/VCR remote into a reality remote. Besides doing the obvious tricks w/ time, this remote also allows him to "program" reality in a wide variety of ways, using the channel, volume, & number keys.

28. A group of teen & early-twenties geeks manages to take over the world, & remake things so that their fellow nerds are the world's ruling class. As one of their changes, they declare many of the world's most beautiful women are henceforth to be slaves, who'll be sold to the geeks of the world. (BTW, I see this as a "Celebrity" story).

29. After an accident, a man develops the power to animate stories, games, TV shows, etc. That is, if he looks at a story or whatever, he can make it "come to life" (like on a Star Trek holodeck) for him to view, he can manipulate it, & he can interact w/ it.

31. In the future, overpopulation has become a major problem. In an attempt to slow population growth, hetero sex is banned.

33. Centuries ago, when countries went to war, victorious armies would not only loot defeated nations, they would carry off many of it's people to be sold as slaves. Now, what if that practice had never died out? Of course, modern tech has made slave labor obsolete, so slaves would be used for other purposes...

36. In an alternate world, being a stripper or porn star is just as respectable as being a musician or actor, & is just as likely to win you fame & fortune. Naturally, many of our celebs that're actors & musicians, in that world are porn stars & strippers.

48. The interstellar Karazian Empire is a theocracy that contains thousands of species. One of their most important religious rituals is abducting a being from a "primitive" world, & then providing that being w/ as much pleasure as possible w/o using drugs. Their last one died of old age, & so they've picked up an Earthman, & to accommodate him, they've all been body-modded to resemble beautiful human females.

49. In an alternate reality, the Earth was struck by a pandemic disease in the '70s. This disease had different effects on the different genders. Women became beautiful, (mostly) bisexual, & had their sex drives sextupled (no pun intended). Men mostly died, but a small percentage gained sextupled sex drives & intelligence. No cure has ever been found, & it's still around today. As a result, the world is different. For one thing, it's much more sexually open. For another, it's mostly a matriarchy, since men make up less than 1% of the world's population. But the men don't really mind much. See, while women love pussy, they worship cock, & since there's a very limited supply, the men where able to get themselves a pretty good deal, namely total independence. Basically, men can go anywhere they want, take anything they want, & do anything they want.

50. A bunch of college nerds invent a device that allows them to travel the multiverse, where every possibility, fantasy, etc. is a reality somewhere. The nerds use it to get some tail.

53. The voyeuristic alien from no. 4 makes it so that every time a beautiful woman puts on an outfit, it morphs into something sexy & slutty, generally an erotic parody of what it was.

56. Jacob Mahven is one of the greatest (and most evil) geniuses who ever lived. As an example: when he was 5, he felt, like most boys his age, that girls were icky. But, he knew that in a few years, he'd change his mind. So he calculated which of the girls he knew would turn out hot & began manipulating them so that when the time came, they'd be hot for him. Lo & behold, 13 years later, he reaps the reward of his successful endeavors.

57. In the future, an 18 year-old serial rapist is given two punishments: 15 years in prison, and 25 years of blue balls, courtesy of an implant that gives him a permanent hard-on & prevents him from cumming.

58. Earth is stricken by a disease that reduces all women to an intellectual level equivalent to that of a dog.

58B (this is derived from the previous, but it doesn't necessarily have to go in this direction). Following the collapse of civilization brought on by the disease, a small town turns to agriculture using women as beasts of burden.

59. A girl who has the ability to control other women hits puberty and develops an extraordinarily large sexual appetite. Unfortunately, she discovers that neither sex w/ men nor masturbation can give her any satisfaction and that she can receive only limited pleasure from sex w/ women under her control (it's kinda like masturbation for her). She discovers she's part of a small sub-species of human and can only receive real pleasure form another member of that sub-species. Eventually, she becomes a teacher and luckily, finds what she's looking for in the class loser.

61. The voyeuristic alien from #4 & #53 goes to the year 1800 & makes the following changes:

-Any form of sexual activity involving some form of physical contact between two or more people can cause pregnancy to any or all of the female participants.

-An individual can only become pregnant if all partners in the sex act want the pregnancy, & said individual WILL become pregnant regardless of time condition, etc.

-All STDs are eliminated & it is made impossible for new ones to form.

-A child that results from an incestuous tryst will be perfectly healthy, both physically & genetically.

-One out of every 3 children born is some form of hermaphrodite.

-A female's breasts & genitals will begin developing at around age 2 & they'll be sexually active at around age 3, although they won't become fertile until the other aspects of puberty occur in their tweens.

-A male's genitals will begin developing at around age 3 & they'll be sexually active at around age 4, although they won't become fertile until the other aspects of puberty occur in their tweens.

-A hermaphrodite's breasts (if they have 'em) & genitals will begin developing at around age 2 & they'll be sexually active at around age 3, although they won't become fertile until the other aspects of puberty occur in their tweens.

-It is impossible for a woman to engage or be forcibly engaged in sexual activity unless she is somewhat aroused, a condition it is fairly easy to create. Thus, it becomes somewhat harder to rape a woman.

-It becomes much easier to arouse a man so that he can engage or be forcibly engaged in sexual activity. Thus, it becomes a lot easier to rape a man (about as easy as raping a woman).

-Every animal on Earth turns into a very attractive anthropmorph. This does not effect these animals’ abilities or tendencies.

The alien makes everyone aware of the changes.

62. A man (or woman) discovers that his (or her) orgasms are contagious. That is, whenever he (or she) cums, so does everybody else in a five mile radius. Furthermore, this condition is infectious.

63. In the future, an immensely sexy, tremendously oversexed young woman ascends to position of absolute ruler of an interstellar empire. She declares herself Empress Nymphomaniac the 69th, the Slut, & goes about ruling to suit her new name.

64. A man invents an easily mass-producible machine that generates cheap & abundant energy by fucking women imprisoned inside it.

65. A teen develops mind control & reality warping powers. As you'd expect, he sets out to create/gather a harem of gorgeous, totally loyal & obedient slave-sluts. However, he decides to take the unusual route of not only not making 'em bimbos, but also giving 'em genius level intellects.

69 (heh). A man becomes the master of the Sensua (no that is not a typo) Palace, an extradimensional realm the inhabitants of which are in a state of constant sensual pleasure. He decides to get some use out of it by using it as a resort (by invitation only), the price being that when one stays there, one must serve him. This is no biggie, since when you're in the Sensua Palace, you feel to good to much thinking. Prior to explaining the price, potential customers are permitted a trial period. Pretty much no one turns down the offer.

70. The planet Nocha has an odd caste system, in which a man's status is based on the size of his dick & a woman's is based on the size of her tits. For 5 years out of each decade, those w/ large dicks & small tits rule over all others. For the other five, those w/ small dicks & large tits rule over all others.

72. Sally Hobun is a very unseal little girl. Secretly a member of a newly evolved species of human, Homo eroticus, was born with breasts. A-cups, yes, but breasts nonetheless. And as she got older they grew, about half a cup-size a year. She was also born with a highly developed and omnivorous sex drive, viz the time she seduced her parents and older siblings when she was two, seducing every teacher and many classmates since nursery school, and seducing her. When she reached eight, and her breasts reached E-cup, she decided that it was time to take her amorous adventures outside of the family and the classroom and into the world at large. (Before anyone comments, I believe this is sufficiently weird and fantastic to not be covered by the "18+ rule")

73. A cabal of nerds arrange for a catastrophe to destroy civilization and leave the reigns of power in their hands. Only those who agree to submit to them are allowed to survive. In the aftermath a New World Order is born, consisting of three castes: The ruling Nerds, their Bimbo concubines, and Jock slave-laborers.

75. Say we have an naive and suggestible (is that the right word) individual (could be a child, someone with a mental disability, a faerie or alien) with mind-control or reality-altering powers. Said individual comes under the influence of someone unscrupulous who manipulates the naive being into using it's powers for his or her gain, particularly in terms of getting laid.

76. Due to a complex series of circumstances, a city from the future, from a time where sexual taboos have been abolished, is dropped into the modern day. The inhabitants must struggle to survive in and bring sexual enlightenment to our turbulent and repressed world. (Partly inspired by S. M. Stirling's "Islander" trilogy, and the "163x" series by Eric Flint and others)

From my “Whores in Space” thread (https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=388856):

A number of prostitutes recently "recruited" by a mysterious pimp discover that, much to their shock, their new boss is actually an alien in disguise! The alien pimp (who has also recruited strippers and porn actresses) takes them aboard his ship and into outer space! He explains that human women have a reputation as being among the most beautiful and sexually skilled females in the universe.

The story would follow these women as they work and eventually come to dominate, the intergalactic sex industry.

J. Q. Hack said:
I think there would definitely be a certain appeal to the adventures that would be encountered from trying to put together a harem like that. What would make that interesting is that not only are they very beautiful but each one of them could be dangerous and not to mention this would hardly be a willing or submissive group so this collector would have his work cut out for him. I wonder if when he finally does collect them if he would keep them in mylar bags like the Comic Book Guy on the Simpsons did with Xena and the other women he collected in the one Halloween episode.
I've got a couple of those One in particular comes to mind, although I don't seem to have it in my ideas thread.
 
Where did my post go?

Where did my post go?

sensualpilgrim said:
Hi, I'm Sensual Pilgrim. I'm a big fan of science fiction and erotica.

I noticed that we don't seems to have a thread for this narrow but popular topic, even though, in many other threads we have some Sci-fic topics. We welcome topics such as alien sex and inpregnation (xenofiction), future civilizations in which sexual and social customs evoluted (say open group marriage like in Robert Heinlein's Time Enough For Love), time travels, multiverse travels, space colonies, new twist on technology like using female orgasm to power starships like in "The Void Captain's Tale". We can discuss robo-sex, beastilty with intelligent animals, transhumanism, incest, cloning, and so forth as long as it have something to do with science fiction. Fanfiction are welcome. (I'm a huge fan of Battlestar Galactica. Ooooh, sexy Cyclon clones who want my babies and they all look the same!). I hope for intelligent and sexy talks with other science fiction erotica fans here. So fire away!
I'm really glad someone started this topic.
It can be used to set up online sexual rollplay (setting up rules, gathering characters, etc.) before the actual forum is used.
Although I have a lot to read about how to play, I have a sci/fi fantasy idea for a game like this.

I play the main alien (mate on homeworld), but also the narrator in my chapters.
My crew is made up of females who can't have children, so we have stunned the entire planet (why we came back to Earth is unknown), and took everyone's children (below 18 to get around minor rule) aboard my ship and have put them in suspended animation (about 98 percent of the crew is either topless or fully nude).
I have made Earth's population lose the memory of a minor ever being in the person's life, and have special powers that would make every woman on the planet my sex slave, and every man horny as hell!

Wanna play?
 
Fantasies-only said:
I have made Earth's population lose the memory of a minor ever being in the person's life, and have special powers that would make every woman on the planet my sex slave, and every man horny as hell!

Wanna play?
I forgot to give you the characters.
Echcci characters:
Catgirls - Masturbatory half cats that are too much sexually (sci/fi horror storyline) for men (humanoid daughters are non furries).
Non furry catgirls or "non furries" (no fur, no tail, human teeth, traditionally always topless).
Mermaids - Sexy, slutty beautiful women with a sleek fishtail (topless in water, fully naked on land, and sex slaves to catgirls in heat).
Fairies - Pretty or cute topless winged mini women living in artificial forest on the ship (help sprites in garden when needed).
Sprites - Prepubescent (can't change the myth, sorry, but we can just say "young") topless girls who are one third the size of fairies (like daydreaming on erect penis).
Winged horses - Beautiful sultry winged women (one is princess) who transform into horses (will communicate by using mental telepathy).
Male alien - Has the powers of remote and mass mind control, body manipulation (includes creating multiple erect penises simultaneously, while holding back ejaculation for almost 4 hours), mental pleasure enhancement, levitation for upskirt camera shots, cloak of invisibility, X-ray vision, and my favorite, can project sexual sensation onto the rest of Earth's population (all minors kidnapped and put in suspended animation aboard space craft).
Female alien - Allows mate's sexual conquests, for she swings as well on her home planet (can read minds and influence decision making).
These are the characters from my ship, but we need many more humans for sexual play.

By the way, by saying catgirls are too much sexually for men, I mean whenever mated with a man, he dies by fucking (continued sex after drained of fluids).
 
Last edited:
Neat ideas, shendude.

Oh, I have also thought of a scenario where a God trades places with a Russian guy. That is, trades roles, not bodies. God just wants to retire after 15,000,000 years on the job.
 
SEVERUSMAX said:
Neat ideas, shendude.

Oh, I have also thought of a scenario where a God trades places with a Russian guy. That is, trades roles, not bodies. God just wants to retire after 15,000,000 years on the job.
Sorry, that's already been done, twice.
It was first seen as a Twilight Zone episode.
A guy wishes he had all the power in the world so he can get revenge on the god that abandend him in his hour of need.
He got his wish.
God struck a deal with him telling him he has billions of prayers to answer each day, and can't get to every single one.
He said "If you think you can do better, than you do it!" :mad:

This same scenario was on a Jim Carry picture called "Bruce All Mighty".
Here, God is taking a little vacation, but everything else is the same.

I noticed nobody has commented on my story game idea.
For starting out the first chapter, I have just thought of something that ties up a few loose ends.
I'm starting the story at the city of Atlantas, and originally had humans as natives to the city, and then the catgirls invade it.
Now I think it would be better if catgirls were there first, and humans invaded the city.
This is because my ship is so large, it can be disguised as a city, so Atlantas was really a space craft.
 
Last edited:
Fantasies-only said:
I play the main alien (mate on homeworld), but also the narrator in my chapters.
My crew is made up of females who can't have children, so we have stunned the entire planet (why we came back to Earth is unknown), and took everyone's children (below 18 to get around minor rule) aboard my ship and have put them in suspended animation (about 98 percent of the crew is either topless or fully nude).
I have made Earth's population lose the memory of a minor ever being in the person's life, and have special powers that would make every woman on the planet my sex slave, and every man horny as hell!
Fantasies-only said:
I forgot to give you the characters.
Echcci characters:
Catgirls - Masturbatory half cats that are too much sexually (sci/fi horror storyline) for men (humanoid daughters are non furries).
Non furry catgirls or "non furries" (no fur, no tail, human teeth, traditionally always topless).
Mermaids - Sexy, slutty beautiful women with a sleek fishtail (topless in water, fully naked on land, and sex slaves to catgirls in heat).
Fairies - Pretty or cute topless winged mini women living in artificial forest on the ship (help sprites in garden when needed).
Sprites - Prepubescent (can't change the myth, sorry, but we can just say "young") topless girls who are one third the size of fairies (like daydreaming on erect penis).
Winged horses - Beautiful sultry winged women (one is princess) who transform into horses (will communicate by using mental telepathy).
Male alien - Has the powers of remote and mass mind control, body manipulation (includes creating multiple erect penises simultaneously, while holding back ejaculation for almost 4 hours), mental pleasure enhancement, levitation for upskirt camera shots, cloak of invisibility, X-ray vision, and my favorite, can project sexual sensation onto the rest of Earth's population (all minors kidnapped and put in suspended animation aboard space craft).
Female alien - Allows mate's sexual conquests, for she swings as well on her home planet (can read minds and influence decision making).
These are the characters from my ship, but we need many more humans for sexual play.

By the way, by saying catgirls are too much sexually for men, I mean whenever mated with a man, he dies by fucking (continued sex after drained of fluids).
Fantasies-only said:
I noticed nobody has commented on my story game idea.
For starting out the first chapter, I have just thought of something that ties up a few loose ends.
I'm starting the story at the city of Atlantas, and originally had humans as natives to the city, and then the catgirls invade it.
Now I think it would be better if catgirls were there first, and humans invaded the city.
This is because my ship is so large, it can be disguised as a city, so Atlantas was really a space craft.
While I am totally digging the setting, I have to ask, HOW would we play this? I mean, you haven't provided any ideas for who other people would play. And your char seems a bit too Mary Sueish for others to enjoy.

SEVERUSMAX said:
Neat ideas, shendude.
Thank you, I try.

Fantasies-only said:
Sorry, that's already been done, twice.
It was first seen as a Twilight Zone episode.
A guy wishes he had all the power in the world so he can get revenge on the god that abandend him in his hour of need.
He got his wish.
God struck a deal with him telling him he has billions of prayers to answer each day, and can't get to every single one.
He said "If you think you can do better, than you do it!"

This same scenario was on a Jim Carry picture called "Bruce All Mighty".
Here, God is taking a little vacation, but everything else is the same.
It's been done thousands of times, it's a very good theme. As the saying goes, an oldie but goodie. Another one is welcome, long as it's good.
 
Last edited:
Shendude said:
While I am totally digging the setting, I have to ask, HOW would we play this? I mean, you haven't provided any ideas for who other people would play. And your char seems a bit too Mary Sueish for others to enjoy.
Sorry, I didn't say because no-one indicated they wanted to play.
First of all, you all could PM me with a short bio and description of yourself, and I will assign you the proper race and occupation (must play same gender).
All women are there specifically as a pleasure servant, but may have pleasure feedback Via alien pheromones.
All men are voyeurs who may move hands and arms, but cannot move from that spot.
Men would tell me what they would like to see or feel women do sexually or sensually, and I will provide this.
I can manipulate an unwilling hand to unbutton a blouse and loosen a skirt, raise someone in the air letting clothing drop then bring her towards me among a sea of hands reaching up, like a turkey on a revolving spit, and masturbate multiple erections from across the room.
I think other people would enjoy this as well.

I also have a few subplots in mind for the fantasy creatures.
The princess winged horse, communicates telepathically, so one person can play all the winged horses in my stable and guarding the ship.

The thing with catgirls fucking men to death, isn't as erotic as it sounds.
I'll skip the details (changed position continuing at super speed), but by the time she's through, she's straddling a smoldering charcoal carcass.

Who is Mary Sue?

I have to read that tutorial now, so it will take some time.
You could think up a character bio in the meantime.

Oh, no intercourse is allowed.

PS: The name of my story is "The World Is My Sex Toy". :D

Oh you mean "Peggy Sue Got Married"?
I don't have time travel (in any form) in this.
 
Last edited:
Fantasies-only said:
Sorry, that's already been done, twice.
It was first seen as a Twilight Zone episode.
A guy wishes he had all the power in the world so he can get revenge on the god that abandend him in his hour of need.
He got his wish.
God struck a deal with him telling him he has billions of prayers to answer each day, and can't get to every single one.
He said "If you think you can do better, than you do it!" :mad:

This same scenario was on a Jim Carry picture called "Bruce All Mighty".
Here, God is taking a little vacation, but everything else is the same.

I noticed nobody has commented on my story game idea.
For starting out the first chapter, I have just thought of something that ties up a few loose ends.
I'm starting the story at the city of Atlantas, and originally had humans as natives to the city, and then the catgirls invade it.
Now I think it would be better if catgirls were there first, and humans invaded the city.
This is because my ship is so large, it can be disguised as a city, so Atlantas was really a space craft.

The twist on this is that the change is permanent, that the guy is an atheist, and there are no limits like "free will". God wants to become a mortal on a dangerous world like Earth, by being "born" as it were (actually left as a baby on a hospital's steps). He wants to experience "exciting" things like sex, death, food, etc. Because of the bizarre, unnatural form of the genes that he creates virtually out of nothing (as opposed to the usual process of theistic evolution), he decides to make his new self gay. This will make sure that he doesn't reproduce so easily.

Meanwhile, the Russian guy is disillusioned with life under Communism and wants to ensure its downfall (how's that for an explanation of the fall of the Iron Curtain).
He also has no qualms about seducing women, so that there are several "Sons of God". :D By this point, the former deity has become a teenager and has no idea that he was God. He is just coping with his closeted homosexuality and finding out that he was adopted. He prays to God for answers, not knowing that he is praying to his successor.
 
SEVERUSMAX said:
The twist on this is that the change is permanent, that the guy is an atheist, and there are no limits like "free will". God wants to become a mortal on a dangerous world like Earth, by being "born" as it were (actually left as a baby on a hospital's steps). He wants to experience "exciting" things like sex, death, food, etc. Because of the bizarre, unnatural form of the genes that he creates virtually out of nothing (as opposed to the usual process of theistic evolution), he decides to make his new self gay. This will make sure that he doesn't reproduce so easily.

Meanwhile, the Russian guy is disillusioned with life under Communism and wants to ensure its downfall (how's that for an explanation of the fall of the Iron Curtain).
He also has no qualms about seducing women, so that there are several "Sons of God". :D By this point, the former deity has become a teenager and has no idea that he was God. He is just coping with his closeted homosexuality and finding out that he was adopted. He prays to God for answers, not knowing that he is praying to his successor.
I gotta hand it to you, that is original, but I can see the influences.
Jesus Christ reborn in a girl who sees visions and hears voices. - Joan of Arcadia
A direct decendent of Christ must go on a quest to stop a couple of X-arc angels from getting back into heaven, destroying the world in the process. - Dogma

I really like the "take over" storyline, instead of a quick replacement for a few days, but how will this be resolved on Earth?
A being of his/her status can't be confined to one small location for long.

Maybe this is a good thing, so I can expect Ch. 2 in the seires, like the anticipation of Anakan Skywalker becoming Darth Vader.
 
Last edited:
I wouldn't mind doing a space opera with some form or another. Maybe something about humans in space being forced to withhold their sexuality due to a alien force that makes people into nymphos.
 
Fantasies-only said:
I gotta hand it to you, that is original, but I can see the influences.
Jesus Christ reborn in a girl who sees visions and hears voices. - Joan of Arcadia
The great-great-great, great-great-great, great-great-great granddaughter of Christ must go on a quest to stop some X-arc angels from getting back into heaven, destroying the world in the process. - Dogma

I really like the "take over" storyline, instead of a quick replacement for a few days, but how will this be resolved on Earth.
A being of his/her status can't be confined to one small location for long.

Maybe this is a good thing, so I can expect Ch. 2 in the seires, like the anticipation of Anakan Skywalker becoming Darth Vader.

That's the point. Since he is no longer holding the office or powers of the Supreme Being, he is just a mortal man and no longer omnipresent (if he ever was).
 
I write twisted stuff...lol

Hey, I think I'm the writer that pilgrim mentioned at the top of the thread -- I write a lot about alien/strange creature encounters and, more recently, egglaying adventures. I also enjoy looking for images of humans laying eggs and have about a dozen... lol that's appropriate, now I just need a carton! lol :D

Anyway, you can find my stuff on ASSTR under "Dragonfly" and I've been writing zoo and scifi erotica since about 1996 or 1997. One of my favorite recent stories involves a strange creature that must live deep inside moist places to reproduce... and is lucky enough to find a whole group of willing participants. The title is "Divide and Conquer".

Let me know what you think of my stories and what you'd like to see me write about. I've got about 10 unfinished ones that I'm working on again (I took a break for a while to renew my creative juices and for other reasons), but I always welcome new ideas. I'm glad for this forum! Thanks pilgrim!
 
A Kiss for Dragonfly!

And here's this girl I was telling the gang about! I'm glad you could attend our humble, horny circle. We got a lot of alien sperms her in our lab. Wanna see which will make you preggers?

This new story sound good, I'll have to check it out!

Now if we can get Divine here, unforturely, she's a bit busy with art school right now. But let's save a seat for her here! Dragonfly, do you think you can bring some of your alien friends here? We could have a very interesting talks! By the way, I found a name to describe your type of stories. It's "xenofiction" as in alien fiction.


dragonflystorie said:
Hey, I think I'm the writer that pilgrim mentioned at the top of the thread -- I write a lot about alien/strange creature encounters and, more recently, egglaying adventures. I also enjoy looking for images of humans laying eggs and have about a dozen... lol that's appropriate, now I just need a carton! lol :D

Anyway, you can find my stuff on ASSTR under "Dragonfly" and I've been writing zoo and scifi erotica since about 1996 or 1997. One of my favorite recent stories involves a strange creature that must live deep inside moist places to reproduce... and is lucky enough to find a whole group of willing participants. The title is "Divide and Conquer".

Let me know what you think of my stories and what you'd like to see me write about. I've got about 10 unfinished ones that I'm working on again (I took a break for a while to renew my creative juices and for other reasons), but I always welcome new ideas. I'm glad for this forum! Thanks pilgrim!
 
Divine and Conquest

Hey Dragonfly, I love that story! I like how in this story just all women are willing to become preggers hosts for the alien life and love being hosts to the new life growing. It's a very warm and postive story that celebrates reproduction, however strange this might be.

The readers can find her stories at http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Dragonfly/
 
Thanks for the link!

I should have put a link to my stories on ASSTR, thanks for doing that. :cool:

I've got like 10+ stories waiting to be finished, and one of my ideas I'd forgotten about completely. When I read it again I got so hot I had to play with a toy! I don't want to spill the plot, but it involves what's basically a big 2-inch thick ribbed earthworm type of creature that lives inside a woman's womb and reproduces by... nope, don't want to give too much away! :D

I'll work on it soon and also try to finish up a couple more that are almost done. I'll let you know when I upload them to ASSTR.
 
Dragonflystorie and sensualpilgrim:
Should you two really be advertising other sites on here? It is generally considered bad manners.
 
snooper said:
Dragonflystorie and sensualpilgrim:
Should you two really be advertising other sites on here? It is generally considered bad manners.


My dear snooper, what I did is called "linking" not advertising. Adveristing mean selling something for money. What I am doing is acting like her fan (that I am) which I am sure you would seen happened all the time on many other trends where people excitingly communicate about some cool happenings or their favorite authors or something like this. I understand you want to be proper but ASSTR is merely another forum for writers, and it's free like literotica.
 
I'm not "advertising" anything other than my own stories, which are free. If they were on Literotica, I would have provided a link there. And considering that some of my stories involve teens and/or beastiality, they are not allowed on Literotica anyway.
 
Last edited:
dragonflystorie said:
Hey, I think I'm the writer that pilgrim mentioned at the top of the thread -- I write a lot about alien/strange creature encounters and, more recently, egglaying adventures. I also enjoy looking for images of humans laying eggs and have about a dozen... lol that's appropriate, now I just need a carton! lol :D

Anyway, you can find my stuff on ASSTR under "Dragonfly" and I've been writing zoo and scifi erotica since about 1996 or 1997. One of my favorite recent stories involves a strange creature that must live deep inside moist places to reproduce... and is lucky enough to find a whole group of willing participants. The title is "Divide and Conquer".

Let me know what you think of my stories and what you'd like to see me write about. I've got about 10 unfinished ones that I'm working on again (I took a break for a while to renew my creative juices and for other reasons), but I always welcome new ideas. I'm glad for this forum! Thanks pilgrim!
The following thread has something I was cooking up, but don't really know how to write it good enough for submission.
The other poster should be in on it as well.
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=416607
If you are really gonna get into hardcore action, can you make a second version like CH. 1 (softcore) Ch. 2 (hardcore), or split it up so it's 2 versions of one chapter?
I'll look at your story later today, and give you a little critique.
 
Last edited:
dragonflystorie said:
I'm not "advertising" anything other than my own stories, which are free. If they were on Literotica, I would have provided a link there. And considering that some of my stories involve teens and/or beastiality, they are not allowed on Literotica anyway.
No person or alien under 18 in or among sexual situations is allowed on Literotica.
Teenagers over 17 are allowed, but beastiality (sex with animals) is not, which does not mean zoo-ophilia (loving animals) is not.
A good example of this is a naked Lady Gadiva outside, stroking her horse's fur lovingly, as she straddles it in a thrusting motion, as opposed to (omitted).

It's an appropriate setting and attire for the character, and the actions are normalized without being sexual, but are still sensual.
 
Last edited:
Fantasies-only said:
No person or alien under 18 in or among sexual situations is allowed on Literotica.
Teenagers over 17 are allowed, but beastiality (sex with animals) is not, which does not mean zoo-ophilia (loving animals) is not.
A good example of this is a naked Lady Gadiva outside, stroking her horse's fur lovingly, as she straddles it in a thrusting motion, as opposed to (omitted).

It's an appropriate setting and attire for the character, and the actions are normalized without being sexual, but are still sensual.


First did you not read what he said? Even in his quote on your post he specifically says that they aren't on Lit because they wouldn't be allowed here so I'm just curious if you actually read it.

On a second subject for Sci-Fi purposes how does Lit deal with things that age differently from human beings. Like any fantasy fan knows that goblinoids (Orcs, and Goblins primarily) reach sexual maturity younger than humans. (That is why they repopulate so quickly have being nearly extinct.

That aside I was more specifically thinking about a vampire who appears to be say 12 but is actually well into her hundreds.

Or an android, or clone that is only a a few days old but has the appearance of an 18 year old. Particularly with the clone they might even have the mentality of a young child.

I'm assuming that the androids and clones would be ignored and would get posted while the vamp would get nixed. I'm guessing that but neither answer truly makes since to me.
 
Sean Renaud said:
First did you not read what he said? Even in his quote on your post he specifically says that they aren't on Lit because they wouldn't be allowed here so I'm just curious if you actually read it.

On a second subject for Sci-Fi purposes how does Lit deal with things that age differently from human beings. Like any fantasy fan knows that goblinoids (Orcs, and Goblins primarily) reach sexual maturity younger than humans. (That is why they repopulate so quickly have being nearly extinct.

That aside I was more specifically thinking about a vampire who appears to be say 12 but is actually well into her hundreds.

Or an android, or clone that is only a a few days old but has the appearance of an 18 year old. Particularly with the clone they might even have the mentality of a young child.

I'm assuming that the androids and clones would be ignored and would get posted while the vamp would get nixed. I'm guessing that but neither answer truly makes since to me.
His post mentioned teenagers are not allowed here, and I'm telling him a teenager over 17 is allowed here.

He posted that beastiality is not allowed on Literotica.
Although technically true, there is an alternate way to have that content in your story, and still be posted and hosted on Literatica, and that is the sensual zoo-ophilia rather than the sexual beastiality.
Read my above post for an example of this.

As for your question of mentality VS physical appearance VS the creature's actual age, I think the pedophilia rule is meant for the creature who looks the most human with the appearance of a minor.
 
Last edited:
My stories are what they are

I'm not changing my stories for an R rating, I like hardcore and that's what I write. I'm not doing two different versions or softening what I write. Thus, my stuff is on ASSTR.

And I'm a she, not a he.
 
Back
Top